Accidental First Kiss- Jimin

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was excited to take you out on such a lovely spring day to see the cherry blossoms in bloom and have a picnic.when the wind would blow some of the blossoms would fall, like snow. It was so beautiful and romantic for a date. The two of you have been seeing each other for a little more than a month and this was your first public date, you were nervous that the paparazzi would catch you or some fans would steal Jimin’s attention from you. Jimin didn't seem to be concerned he was actually the happiest he has ever been, taking pictures of you every second to immortalize the memory which is something he enjoyed doing no matter what.

 

Jimin quickly noticed you were stiff in every photo, which wasn't like you. You were never shy in front of the camera. “What wrong baby girl?” He asked as he dropped the camera from his face. He had a look of concern. He walked over to you and grabbed your hands.

 

“I’m fine,” you smiled at him.

 

“Don't fake smile at me,” he said shaking your hands. “I know when something is bothering you.”

 

“It's nothing,” you reassured him looking into his eyes, squirming your hands from his grip. You picked up the picnic basket at the side of your feet. “Where should we go?” you questioned him trying to get him off the the topic.

 

“Honestly, right here should be perfect.” he looked around the area you two standing

 

The area

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter