Accidental First Kiss- Namjoon

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sat on Namjoon’s couch waiting in his production studio for him to finish his project. He told you he would take you out on a date since he has been busy working on BTS’ next album and with how new your relationship was he wanted to spend as much time together before things got to hectic for him. Namjoon doesn’t want to neglect you and make you feel like your not important to him, even though you know in his heart Bangtan comes first.

 

You stare at the back of Namjoon’s head hoping he would turn around shortly. When he did you snapped your head down to look at your phone in your hand in hope that he didn't notice. You were still very shy around Namjoon and unsure of your feeling for him. You knew that you liked him but you didn't know how far your relationship could last. You were so deep in thought you didn't realize Namjoon was sitting next you.

 

“You ok?” His voice took you out of your trance.

 

“Yeah, I’m ok,” Turning you head to face him, his lips landed on yours. Eyes widening you tried to pull away by putting your hands on his chest and pushing him but Namjoon put one hand on your cheek and the other around you waist pulling you in closer to deepen the kiss. You figured the initial kiss was an accident, knowing that he was probably aiming for your cheek, and now he was playing it off as if it was on purpose.

 

Closing your eyes you accepted his kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter