Clumsy and Getting Hurt- Namjoon

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were walking with Namjoon arms linked enjoying the cool, brisk spring morning together at the park. In the middle of your walk you stepped on a rock making your ankle give out on you. Slipping through Namjoon’s arm, he was unable to catch you. You fell sideways catching yourself with your hand to take the empack.

 

“Are you okay?” He laughed, “I’m sorry it’s just-” He always laughed at your clumsiness cause you rarely ever got hurt.

 

“Yeah, yeah I know. I’m clumsy, okay.” You replied annoyed, you were checking your ankle to make sure you didn't twist it or anything. You stood up slowly, your ankle stung a little but felt like it was manageable to walk on. You quickly wiped your hands on your pants and limped back to Namjoon.

 

“Wait, Babe,” He sighs grabbing your hand.  “You're in no condition to walk and your hand is bleeding.” He flipped your hand over and pointed at your jeans. Looking down you realized that you wiped blood onto them. Dropping your hand he turned around and bent down, “ Come on now, get on.”

 

“Wha-?” His actions confused you, he has never given you piggyback ride willingly before.

 

“Your ankle is weak and your bleeding, I need to get you home. So get on.” He suggested. You got on his back as he slowly carried you back to your house.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter