The Baby Talk- Taehyung

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jagi! Jagi!” Taehyung was yelling from the front door, his voice was filled with excitement as he flung his shoes off.

 

“What is it?” You yelled back as you ran towards him from the kitchen.

 

You met him in the living room. The two of you slid into each other using one another as a way to stop because your socks didn't have traction on the wood floors.

 

“I was just at the Hospital.”

 

You cut him off, “Does that mean Jin and his wife had their baby?”

 

“I don't know, the hospital kicked us out except for Jin and their parents. But, I was thinking, what if we had little TaeTaes?” He practically squealed at the thought. “They would be just adorable thanks to you, I can already hear their little feetsies pitter pattering on the floor.”

 

The excitement dropped from your face, “Little TaeTaes?” You backed away from Taehyung slowly.

 

“What’s wrong?” He looked at you concerned.

 

“It’s nothing, Taehyung,” you shook your head trying to think of what tell him.

 

He grabbed your hands pulling you back towards him. “It doesn't look like nothing.” you cocked your head unsure how to respond. “It's been five amazing years and I've been waiting patiently.” This was one of the rare moments when Taehyung would act his age. “Patiently for the day we start a family, the day we bring a life into this world.”

 

You let out a sigh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter