Clumsy and Getting Hurt- Hoseok

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hoseok invited you over to the dance studio to help him work on some choreography for an upcoming event and he wanted you to be his dance partner. You had a dance background in ballet and gymnastics but had not performed in years but you weren't that rusty, it was just the long hours that you had problem with. You got worned out pretty fast but you pushed yourself through because Hoseok’s passion for performing was enough to keep you going and made you happy.

 

You were on the upsome practice and it was extremely late, Hoseok  kept promising that this would be the last one. He wanted everything to be perfect and the one part you were having trouble with was the back aerial into a handstand, you were getting weak and light headed, on this last run you out during the aeril and you feet slipped out from underneath you as you tried landing the flip.

 

“Oh, ,” Hoseok exclaimed as he ran to your side.

 

You got up onto your hands and knees, you could taste iron in your mouth and your lip was numb. You were disoriented and wasn't sure what had happened.

 

Hoseok sat in front of you, placing his hands on your shoulders making you sit on your knees. “You’ll be fine, alright?” He comforts you.

 

“Ok,” you tried to answer him, he examine your face and mouth making sure your nose and teeth were fine.

 

“I’ll be right back, Baby. Just stay seated.” He quickly got up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter