Accidental First Kiss- Hoseok

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok wanted to do something special for your 100 days together. He had some of s come over to your apartment to drop off a ‘gift’ for you cause Hoseok wouldn't be able to see you that day. You didn't mind you understood that he is a busy man working on his mixtape. Instead of giving you a gift like he said they would they ended up blindfolding you and lead you down stairs to a car, were you would spend the next hour in the darkness. You kept questioning what was going on but they wouldn't answer you, they would just let out slight chuckles from time to time.

 

The car finally came to a stop, the boys unbuckled you and guided you inside a building. The temperature inside of the building was just about the same as it was outside, fairly cool. They sat you down on a bench and started to take off your shoes and replacing them another set but when you stood up you could tell they were not normal shoes but ice skates. The boys tried leading you to the rink without you falling. You kept telling them to take off the blindfold but they refused to do so.

 

Ounce reaching the ice the boys leading you placed your hands into someone else's, they felt like your boyfriend’s hands or at least you hoped they were cause it was hard to tell cause the person was wearing gloves. This person carefully guided you to the middle of the rink, which took a little bit of time cause you felt like a giraffe on the ice since you couldn't see.

 

You finally came to a stop, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter