The Baby Talk- Yoongi

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a quiet sunday morning, Yoongi was in his room relaxing while you were in the living room watching one of your favorite shows, The Return of Superman. You loved watching the little kids and seeing the loving dads, and occasional mom that would show up. Watching the kids grow up made you want kids of your own but you were too nervous to ask Yoongi about it, you didn't want to take time away from his busy idol schedule, the two of you only got one day a week together, sundays, but yoongi would spend most of it sleeping.

 

“Can I sit with you?” Yoongi’s soft voice came from the hallway, which took you out of your trance.

 

When you turned your head to look at him, his head was popped out from the hall his chin rest on the wall. Showing his natural aegyo he only showed to you, his lips were pursed together and his eyes couldn't focus on you.

 

“Of course,” you wouldn't ever deny spending time with him. He walked over slowly, his head hung low as if he was still tired. Yoongi sat next to you resting his head on your shoulder. “Do you want me to change the tv to something else?” you asked as you reached for the remote but yoongi grabbed your hand before you could get a grasp of it.

 

“I watch you ever sunday, watching these children play and spend time with their families.” He lifted his head. “It bring a smile to your face that never leaves until the episode has ended, there is a twinkle in your eye I never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter