The Baby Talk- Namjoon

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just your average morning, you and Namjoon were enjoying your breakfast to the murmuring of the tv in the background. Everyday felt the same and you were ready for a change, you needed some chaos in your life. You looked up at the tv and saw the children running around, which brought a smile to your face and made you think.

 

“Joon?”

 

“Yes?” he looked up at you as he took a bite of food.

 

“Do you wanna have a baby?” you dropped the question out of the blue.

 

He coughed on his food by the sudden question. “What, why?” He got up from his seat to clean up his dishes. You could tell he was still processing the question because his actions were rough and not very fluent that when he went to place his plate on the drying rack it slipped and hit the floor shattering.

 

You pouted, “Namjoon! That was a wedding gift.” you sighed as you got up from the table to help him.

 

“I, I’m sorry, children make me nervous,” He stated. “I just don't know if we’re, I mean, if I’m ready.” He grabbed your hands and looked you in the eyes, “but, if you're ready, I’ll pull it together, support you and be a great father.” He gave you a reassuring smile.

 

“Are you sure, I can wait if you don’t want to?” you never intended on pressuring him into the situation.

 

“Let’s have fait take us on a journey,” Namjoon gave you a crooked smile showing one of his dimples. “If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter