Clumsy and Getting Hurt- Jungkook

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were over at the dorm in Jungkook’s room playing videos games with him. The two of you were sitting in gaming chairs and you had a blanket wrapped around your waist and draped over your legs to keep you warm. The two of you finished a round and you had to go to the bathroom. Getting up the blanket fell to the ground and you tried stepping over it but one foot got wrapped in it making you trip and fall catching your fall with one of your arms.

 

“You okay?” He asked worried.

 

“Yeah, I think.” You answer calmly while sitting up and rubbing your wrist.

 

“You think? ” He questioned you.

 

“My wrist just hurts. It doesn't seem serious.” You laughed it off.

 

Jungkook, got out of his chair and squatted next to you, grabbing your wrist and checking it's mobility to make sure you were. “Hmm, do you want an ice pack just in case?”

 

“Wouldn't hurt any,” you reassured him. “But, I don't think it's necessary.” you pinched his cheek and smiled to him to show him it wasn't that painful. You then got up from the floor to go to the bathroom leaving jungkook on the floor.

 

When you came back Jungkook had an ice pack ready for you, “Just in case.” He smiled at you.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter