The Baby Talk- Jin

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin was waiting by the door nervously, he had been texting you all day saying he had something on his mind but wanted to talk to you in person about. Him saying that made you worried that something was wrong, you didn't know what to think but you already had a lot on your mind. He also wouldn't tell you if it was bad or good, even though you kept asking.

 

“Y/n,” He said shyly right as you walked through the door.

 

“What is it Jin?” your voice sounded strained.

 

“I, I’ve,” He stuttered, “Been wanting to talk to you..” He kept fidgeting with the ring on his finger. This got you worried even more. You set down the groceries, took off your coat and went up to him. He led you to the couch where you both sat down, facing each other.

 

You held his hand tightly, “What is it?” tears were forming in your eyes as you thought of all possibilities of what he was trying to tell you.

 

“Maybe.. Do you think it’s time…” He was having a hard time as well, “That we…”

 

You stopped him, “Jin, breathe.” Even though you saying this to him was really for you.

 

He took a deep breath before continuing, “I really love you. And,” He tried to look you in the eye, “I think we’re ready to start a family, don’t you think?” He turned away shyly.

 

This only made you smile, “Of course Jin, and.” you paused as the tears of fear turned into tears of joy started to fall down y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter