Pillow Talk- Namjoon

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was mostly dark except for the bedside lamp next to Namjoon. You where tossing and turning trying to get comfortable but was having a hard time finding a comfortable spot. You made the decision to slide closer to him, placing an arm around his waist and the other in his hair.

 

“what are you doing?” he gave you a side eye from his book.

 

“Joonie,” you pouted. “I'm bored and can't sleep.”

 

“what you want me to do about it?” he went back to reading.

 

You gasped at his coldness towards you, grabbing his book you ripped it from his grasp throwing it across the room. Namjoon's hands stayed in place where the book was, his eyes wide from shock. You softened back up, going back to your original position with him and a soft grin formed on your face. “Now your all mine.” You closed your eyes.

 

“I'm always yours but it's mean when you throw my stuff around.”

 

“you were going to break it anyways, so it's fine, it'll see worse days soon.” you laughed.

 

Namjoon flicked your nose. “bad,” he scolded you.

 

“I'm not a puppy, Namjoon.”

 

“I know, you're more of a cat. Dogs rely on their owners too much and become clingy. Cats are seen as gods in Egyptian culture and are more…”

 

“Are you calling me a goddess,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter