24

Three-In-One

Kiseop was still shocked about what just happened few minutes ago. He couldn’t believe that Fany is actually cheating on him. The father of the baby is not him. He always thought that he did wrong, having with Fany when he was drunk and Fany was pregnant. He dumped Yuri, the one he loves the most in world just because of that. And now, Kiseop wanted to win Yuri’s heart back. But would Yuri reaccept him?


“Noona…” Kiseop called out Yuri but his voice barely can hear since he was crying hard just now. But Yuri looked at him with her sincere eyes, like she heard him.

“Noona, would you…” Kiseop was about to ask her whether she reaccepts him or not but his words was cut off by Eli, who popped out from nowhere.

“YAH Kwon Yuri! Why’re you still here? Donghae hyung is waiting for you outside there. He has been standing there for like 20 minutes already. You better go out now.” Eli kept talking non-stop which really pissed Kiseop off.

“Kim Eli! I don’t think you’re allowed to come in here, go out now!” Yuri demanded. Kiseop slowly stood up and looked at Eli in his eyes, telling him that he was disturbing their moments right now. But Eli seemed didn’t care about that since he kept talking to Yuri until Yuri got pissed and finally walked out of that room. But with her hands holding on Kiseop’s, leaving Eli dumbfounded.

It is so great to have Yuri noona holding my hand again. The feelings are back again, just like when we were dating last time. Kiseop smiled happily as Yuri kept on holding his hands until they exited the room and reached Donghae, who was standing like a statue in the middle of the hall. Donghae was depressed after he saw Yuri and Kiseop held hands, he thought they might be back together again. Donghae felt a like a sharp knife stabbed his heart but he did not showed up on his face since he did not want to make Yuri unhappy just because of that.

“Yul-ah, I’ve waited you for so long.” Donghae faked a smile.

Yul? What kind of address is that? Why didn’t she tell me about her short name? What’s her relationship with this guy? They’re way too close than I thought. Kiseop thought as he tightened his fists.

“Oppa, Mianhae. I was with Kiseop all the time. You know what happened just now. I just wanted to…”

“I know, Yul.” Donghae cut off her words. “Are we going back now? We couldn’t be back so late. You should know that.” Donghae added as he pointed to his wrist watch.

“Yeah! Kiseop-ah, need to go back now. Bye-bye, take care…” Yuri said as she bid goodbye to Kiseop. When Yuri was about to go, Kiseop grabbed her wrist which caused her to stop.

“Noona, I’ll send you home, please wait for me a while.” Kiseop said as he smiled. “I need to change my clothes. I wouldn’t want to wear this tuxedo all the time. It caused me to remember how bad in Fany.” Kiseop added. Yuri agreed with Kiseop’s offer, she looked at Donghae with her eyes, telling him to go home first.

Donghae definitely completely understood what Yuri meant and he immediately walked away without looking back, and with his heart broken.


Yuri and Kiseop were walking side by side, towards SMNH Media. Kiseop was humming Yuri’s favorite song along the walk which made Yuri smile happily all the time. They tickled each other as Kiseop played jokes on Yuri. Their relationship just like before they broke up because of Fany and her baby.

Time passed so fast when they reached SMNH Media. Kiseop was actually finding a chance to talk to Yuri about their relationship. Kiseop wanted to be together with Yuri again and he hoped that he got a chance to tell Yuri about that. But unfortunately, when he brought his mind back to reality, Yuri already entered SMNH Media without saying goodbye to Kiseop.

Ah! I missed a great great chance. Kiseop thought.


After 3 months…

“Hello every viewer, welcome to M! Countdown. I’m today’s emcee, Tony. Today there are many strong groups will perform here and contend for the 1st place in M!Countdown. The groups will perform here today are Super Junior, Beast, 4 Minutes, T-ARA, Juniel, Miss A, EXO-K and Teen Top. There will be a group will make their first debut here today. The group has 3 members and the 3 members are with strong vocal, rap and dance. They are already popular before their debut, and now they are more popular after they debuted today at here! Let’s welcome one of 3 members of the group Three-In-One, to join me as an emcee for today’s M!Countdown, Kwon Yuri-sshi.” Tony introduced to all the viewers.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Kwon Yuri-imnida.” Yuri introduced.

“Ah, Kwon Yuri-sshi, you’re very pretty.” Tony complimented Yuri. “So, Three-In-One is going to debut today, what’s your feeling right now?” Tony asked.

“Neh! Of course I felt very nervous right now as this is my first time being an emcee and today is my group’s first debut stage. We all are very nervous and I hope that our fans will give us supports and I hope I wouldn’t say anything wrong here as an emcee of the show.” Yuri laughed as she said that.

“Ah, you’re very good indeed. You might be the greatest rookie as an emcee that I’ve ever seen.” Tony complimented Yuri again. “Yuri-sshi, let’s introduce our first performer today.”

“Neh, let’s have Juniel performs her popular song, Illa Illa right now. Let’s give her a round of applause.” Yuri said as the camera man switched the camera to the stage.


“Kevin, how was it? Was it bad just now? I’m very nervous and I scared I might have said something wrong without me knowing it.” Yuri asked Kevin once she entered their backstage room.

“Noona, everything was alright for you. You did a great job. I might not be that good if I’m on the stage and talking in front of the camera.” Kevin told the truth which made Yuri happy.

After Yuri done her emcee parts, she went into the backstage room and changed her cloths to perform their debut song since next to perform are them.

“Let’s welcome the most famous rookies group, Three-In-One on stage to perform with their debut song, Neverland.”

After like 4 minutes, they finished performing and Yuri ran back to the backstage room, crying hard. Kevin and Eli followed behind, almost crying. Their manager went out and told Tony that Yuri was feeling unwell; she couldn’t continue her emcee job for today.


Author’s Note:

Hey! you

This story is almost coming to an end already.

Almost like 2-3 chapters only.

I hope you guys enjoy reading it.

And once again, I’m sorry if there’s any grammar or spelling mistakes.

Do leave some comments.