05

Three-In-One

Kevin’s POV

I was having a nightmare about one of my group mate was gone, was nowhere to be found. I immediately wake up and looked around my room, Eli was still sleeping. So I decided to take a look in noona’s room. She wasn’t in her room. I then went to the kitchen and the bathroom and looked for her. She wasn’t in the either. She seemed nice to me so I thought she will tell me where she went. I woke Eli up and tell him about the whole situation. He seemed like he didn’t care about her. He then fell asleep again after I told him about the situation. When I just about to grab my jacket and go outside our dorm to find noona, I saw her walking towards my direction. I ran to her and hugged her as tight as I could.

“Noona, where’ve you been? I thought you were missing, forever.”

She ruffled my hair while laughing. “Kevin-ah, what happened to you? You shocked me! ”

“I shocked you? You scared me! Why you left your room in the early morning, I meant 4 in the morning?”

“Oh, I can’t sleep, so I decided to walk around our dorm until I felt sleepy.”

If this was a dream, then I don’t wanna wake up!

I then released her. We walked into our dorm together.

Author’s POV

Little did they know, Eli was watching them through the window in their dorm. He frowned and clenched his fist without himself knowing it. When Kevin and Yuri were about to go into their dorm, Eli quickly walked to his room and pretending his was sleeping.

When Kevin woke up, he saw Eli was cooking breakfast for them. Then he went to the bathroom and took a shower. After he has done, he gently knocked Yuri’s door. “Noona, time to wake up! We have dance practice today. Better be punctual.” Kevin was waiting for Yuri’s answered. As he expected, no answer came from the sleepy noona since she slept at 4.20 in the morning. ‘I think I will wake her up again after I had my breakfast.’

Eli’s POV

“Kevin-ah, have your breakfast now! Don’t care about that bit*h.”

“Eli, please don’t call her bit*h. She hates it. I know we’re from USA, so we’re more open-minded. But she’s not. I can see she clenched her fist every time when you call her bitc*h.”

“Like I care! Now, sit down and have your breakfast. I will wake her up.” Eli said as he was heading to Yuri’s room. He walked with his face facing Kevin since he was hiding something behind me. As he reached Yuri’s room, he just walked in without a knock on the door, not scaring he would saw Yuri or something.“Yah, do you want to wake up now?” No response from her. “This is my second time asking, still don’t wanna wake up?” I gently patted her shoulder. ‘If I asked for the third time, you’re dead!’  “Okay then, IT’S SHOW TIME!” I took out a water sprayer that I hid behind my back before and start spraying water on her face.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Stop now!” I was still spraying water to her face. I sensed she clenched her fist and trying to give me a punch again. Luckily I slightly squatted down, so I was able to dodge her punch on my handsome face.

Yuri’s POV

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Stop now!” He was still spraying. Now my face and my hair were soaked wet. Thanks to that dude! I was thinking of giving him a punch again, but he squatted down at the same time, thanks to him for the perfect timing again. I was unable to stop him, so I called Kevin umma. Kevin went into my room immediately. “Eli-ah, stop that. She was a girl. You’re so rude to her.” Kevin said while pulling Eli’s hand.

“Kevin, none of your business. You’d better back off now!” Eli said while pulling his hand out of Kevin’s.

“Ke-man-hae!” I shouted out. They two immediately stopped and looked at me. I stood up and went to the bathroom. Why he did this to me? Because of the apologize thing? Haha! Do you think is that easy for me to apologize to you? That’s impossible!

Author’s POV

After 20 minutes, Yuri finished dressing herself with a white short sleeves T and a mini white pant (she really likes white). “Kevin-umma, where’s my breakfast?” Yuri asked while looking for her breakfast at the dining table.

“I guess it’s in the kitchen. Go check it out in the kitchen.” Kevin answered while dressing himself.

“Don’t have! The only thing that left in the kitchen was only the dishes.” Yuri said sadly.

“Really? Eli-ah, where’s noona’s breakfast?” Kevin asked Eli since he was the one who made the breakfast just now.

“I only made two. Since the other don’t bother to say sorry to me, so i just cooked the breakfast for two of us only.” Eli answered arrogantly.

“Okay then, no breakfast for me is okay. I usually skipped my breakfast!” Yuri said to Kevin. She sounded like she didn’t really care about the breakfast. “And, you wouldn’t earn a sorry from me despite you didn’t made my breakfast!” Yuri said while slamming the door as she was headed to the dancing room together with Kevin, Eli was left walking behind them.

‘The war starts now!’Eli thought to himself while walking behind them two.

Yuri’s POV

(-At the dance practice room-)

As we were entering the room, we could hear the guys laughing and chit-chatting. I was nervous and entering the room unwillingly since Siwon-oppa confessed to me today (3 in the morning).  Kevin gently opened the door, and said “ladies first.” I smiled to him and I saw him blushed a bit. ‘He is cute! Kevin-ah, you’re so cute!’ I thought to myself. I felt someone was approaching us, ‘, is he Siwon oppa?’

“Annyeong, miss. Why you seemed like we are going to push you down from the top of the building?” ??? teased.

“Oh, Myungsoo-sshi, I thought you were someone else.”

“Hmm… I’m going to find out who scared our little missy. He gave me a ‘:D’ .”

“Haha, you’re cute!” His face expression makes me laughing like mad. I could see jealousy was growing on Siwon. His face was red, I’m sure he wasn’t blushing. So I quickly looked towards Leetuek-oppa who was talking to us.

“Okay guys, you three should show us your dancing skills. So that we can instruct you guys since our dancing kings, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Hoya were here! ”

“Who should come first? Lady or gentlemen first?” Eunhyuk-oppa asked, I can see that he was so excited.

“Since I’m the only lady here, I should come first.” I said out of the sudden. I was able to see that Siwon-oppa was smirking. He was definitely looking forward to my performance. It made me feel so nervous. But no matter come first or last, we must dance. As the music starts, I was able to catch up and my body started to flow following the beat of the music. Then I did some popping and locking dance. Last but not least, I did a y waved in front of the guys. I was able to see their jaws wide opened, seemed like reaching the floor.

“I’m done.” They were shocked and I could hear some of them mumbling “finished? Continue please.” I then laughed. “Nice! Next!” Woohyun-oppa said, I was able to see that he was disappointed, probably because my performance was ended.

Kevin’s POV

‘Oh-my, no wonder she wanted to dance first. Her moves were so good and y, I couldn’t see any weaknesses she has there.’“Kevin, you’re next. Don’t be shy, guys. You chose your future as an idol, please don’t be shy of showing the others your talents.” Leeteuk-hyung said to me. As the music started playing, luckily I was able to catch the beat. So I did some locking, popping, krumping dance. They said I have a y body, so I decided to end my performance with a y wave, just like what noona did before. Sunbaenim clapped their hands and praised me, probably was because of the y wave. I then walked towards Yuri-noona, she patted my shoulder and said “good job, Kev-umma.” I could see that sunbaenim’s gaze were on me and noona, probably because she called me umma. I was able to see Siwon-hyung with his angry face, I wonder why he was angry about me and noona’s relationship. Maybe he liked her?

“Eli, it’s your turn now.” I said to Eli whose face was filled with worry.

Eli’s POV

‘Crap! It is my turn now.’ I saw Kevin was doing a fighting gesture while that bitc*h was giving me a –you are lousy- look. I definitely will kill her after this. Because I know that dancing was not my strengths. But no one here was able to help me. Besides, I don’t want that bit*h look down on me, so I just let my body flow with the music. Luckily I learnt some free-style before. That really helped me a lot. I end my performance with a high side kick since I’ve learnt taekwondo for 12 years. I thought if I add in that move, I think they might be impressed by my taekwondo skills. As expected, their mouth was wide opened. But not for her, she was still with her –you’re lousy-looked. What the heck was in her? She really hated me so much.

Donghae’s POV

“The dance session was finished. Let our dancing kings tell you guys that what was you guy’s weakness.” Leeteuk-hyung said, but I felt some teasing tone in his speech.

“First, Yuri. Your dance moves was prefect. You learnt before?” asked Eunhyuk-hyung.

“Yes, I was a back-up dancer of JYP Entertainment. Since my dad didn’t want me to be so tired, he recommended me to quit and focus on my studies. So I just quitted.” Goddess Yuri answered Eunhyuk-hyung’s question. ‘Wait! Did I just said GODDESS YURI?’ I thought to myself.

“You made us drool over the wave that you did just now!” Maknae Sungjong spilt it out of nowhere. ‘I was able to see that she was blushing like mad. But what Sungjong said was correct! Haha!’ I thought me myself happily.

“Kevin, your wave was good. But you looked too thin, seemed like your body will break in to two when you do the waving. And the power in your dance isn’t enough. Put more strength in when you dance.” Eunhyuk-hyung said. I know that Hoya and I got no chance to say anything since Eunhyuk-hyung was the best here.

“Eli, your high side kick was enough to impress us. But your dance isn’t that attractive. Since you’re quite muscular, your dance move will be a little bit slow, and because you couldn’t finish the first move, you just skipped your first move and jumped to your second move. You should improve yourself in that.” Eunhyuk-hyung said while showing his worried face.

“I will improve myself in that. Thank you, sunbaenim.” Eli also showed some worried on his face.

‘I think I should help him out.’I mentally talked to myself.

“Okay then! It’s 10 in the morning now. You guys have been working hard on showing us your dance from 8. Now get some rest and also get some food in the cafeteria.” Leeteuk-hyung said while the others were already heading to the cafeteria.

I saw a figure laying on the floor and seemed like sleeping. So I decided not to disturb, I just follow the other to the cafeteria. “Where is Yuri-sshi?” Siwon asked in a concern tone. “She probably must be sleeping since I saw her laying on the floor and with her eyes closed.” I answered.

“I’d better go check her out. Since noona hadn’t has any food from 6 till now.” Kevin said while walking back to the dance practice room.

“WHAT?! Why don’t you give her food?” Siwon shouted at Kevin and following him back to the dance practice room.

“Eli-ah, you don’t care about here?” I asked since Eli was sitting down eating and without a frowned was formed on his forehead.

“Nope. She said she usually skipped breakfast. So I didn’t bother to cook for her.” Eli answered. He was still putting food in his mouth.

“I think I’d better go with them.” I said and I excused myself.

Kevin’s POV

(-Dance Practice Room-)

“Noona, wake up.” I said while I patted her shoulder. But she seemed like she just want to sleep.

“Yah! You should’ve take some food right now! You’ve used up all your energy just now.” Siwon-hyung said while he was gently shaking her shoulder. After then Donghae-hyung entered the room.

“How was she?” Donghae-hyung asked.

“She was still sleeping.” Siwon-hyung and I said at the same time.

“WAIT! Try to pat her shoulder harder.” Donghae-hyung said. Then I just do what my hyung told me to. But noona wasn’t waking up. Her face looked pale white.

“I think we should carry her to the medical room.” Donghae said while he was pulling Yuri-noona’s hand. We helped him to carry her up. Siwon-hyung decided to let noona has a piggy ride on his back. She wasn’t waking up although Siwon-hyung was running.

Siwon’s POV

‘Please, Yuri. Please wake up now! I’m calling you to wake up!’I thought in my mind while sending her to the medical room. Meanwhile, Kevin headed to the cafeteria and told the rest about Yuri’s condition.

-TBC-

Author’s Note:

So how was this chappie? Hope you guys enjoy reading this.

The real reason why Kiseop left Yuri will be revealed in the next chapter.