15

Three-In-One

When he was about to go, he saw two familiar figures who was walking towards his direction hand in hand, happily.

Yuri pulled her hands back when he saw Siwon who was standing there, clenching his fists. Kevin looked disappointed when Yuri pulled back her hands. He knew Siwon was there, he was trying to tighten his grip but Yuri was quicker than him. He was totally baffled by Yuri’s action.

Siwon walked up to Yuri then pulled her towards his embrace. Yuri struggled but Siwon was way too strong for her. Kevin tried to help her but Siwon sent him a death glare. “Kevin, I need to talk to Yuri. Could you pretty please go back first?” Siwon asked. Obviously he wouldn’t take no as the answer.

“Noona, be careful.” Kevin said, without answering Siwon. He then walked inside the buildings.

There was an awkward silence between Yuri and Siwon. Yuri finally broke the silence, “What do you want from me?”

“Is there any relationship between you and Kevin?” Siwon asked.

“It doesn’t matter.”

“It does. Please tell me.”

“What if yes? What if no? Would you kill him? Or me?”

“You can’t!”

“Oh! Come on. You’re so selfish. You’re dating a girl happily and you’re now here stopping me to start a relationship with Kevin.”

“What? You feel that I’m happy with that girl?”

“Yes! You’re!” Yuri shouted.

“No! I’m not! This is just-”

“What?”

“I couldn’t tell you now, but please believe me. I didn’t betray you. I didn’t cheat on you.”

“Oh! Really? You really think that I would believe you? You’re wrong.”

“Yuri!”

“It’s enough. You’re now having a great time together with Taeyeon and I’m having a great time too together with Kevin. Choi Siwon, we’re done!” Yuri said and stormed away. But Siwon was lucky since he was able to grab her hand.

“Let go.” Yuri yelled.

“I wouldn’t until you promise me that you wouldn’t start any relationship with other guys instead of me.”

“What the hell? You’re probably crazy.”

“Please. I have no feelings towards the girl.”

“Yea. Keep on telling lies. Why would you date her if you have no feelings towards her?”

“There are many reasons behind our date.”

“Just tell me everything.” Yuri started to believe what Siwon said. But she kept it to herself.

“Not now.”

“Then I’ll go now.” Yuri was expecting that Siwon would grab her again. If he does so, she would just hug him as tight as she could. But he didn’t, this time, he let her go. She was totally disappointed. ‘You’ll regret if you let me go.’ Yuri thought.

Yuri walked as slow as possible, but Siwon just stood there. He didn’t even move his feet. ‘Okay then. You gave me up, then fine. This time, no tears will come out from my eyes. Totally gave up.’ Yuri thought as she walked faster back to her dorm.

Siwon still stood there, in his deep thought. ‘I should’ve stopped her just now. How stupid am I?’ Siwon thought. He then walked back to his dorm. The clock showed 3.45am and Siwon was now still awake. All in his mind was Yuri, Yuri and Yuri. He couldn’t forget everything about her. Their first meet, their first deal, his first confession, every detail about her and Yuri rose in his mind. He was now crying silently to avoid waking Leeteuk up since they share the room.

On the other hand, Yuri was also still awake. She and Siwon were thinking about the same thing. But Yuri was stronger, she didn’t cry. She promised herself that she wouldn’t let her tears drop because of him. She kept her promise.

The happy moments that she and Kevin enjoyed just now were also rose in her mind at the same time. She couldn’t deny that she has a little feeling towards him, but not a big one. She decided to keep it to herself first. If the feeling towards him has increased, she would probably tell him the truth.

‘Today, she gave up on me.’ Siwon thought.

‘Today, he gave up on me.’ Yuri thought.