16

Three-In-One

As usual, Kevin woke up at 6 in the morning in order to prepare breakfast for his housemates including Lauren. Kevin knew that his noona probably couldn’t sleep yesterday, so he decided to send Lauren to school today. He carefully woke Lauren up so that he wouldn’t wake his pretty noona up.

Lauren got ready herself in 15 minutes and she was now having her breakfast. “Kevin oppa, I should wake unnie up now. If not, I’m going to be late.” Lauren said.

“Lauren-ah, I’ll send you to school today instead of Yuri. She sleep very late yesterday, please do not disturb her sleep, okay?” Kevin asked.

She nodded. Kevin grabbed her school bag and they went to her school by bus. After sending Lauren to school, Kevin then went back to his dorm and changed his outfit. He then went to the singing practice room alone. “We don’t have practice today.” Lu Han said.

“Wae?” Kevin asked.

“LSM wants you guys to follow Super Junior to the Strong Heart recording.” Lu Han said.

“Wae?” Kevin asked again.

“Because I want you guys to gain some experience. You can see how your sunbaes answer the emcee’s tricky questions.” LSM said while walking into the singing practice room.

“Go and wake your members up since Super Junior is leaving in 10 minutes time.” LSM ordered. Kevin followed what he said.

After 15 minutes, everybody include Eli and Yuri got ready. But Yuri was still with her sleepy face. Siwon was able to see that and knew the reason behind that. After 20 more minutes, they reached the SBS buildings. The recording started, so far so good.

Yuri, Kevin and Eli sat on the fans seat, pretend like a fan of Super Junior. Actually they were now observing how they answered the tricky questions from the emcee, Lee Seunggi. Usually the question would be “Are you dating now?”, “Do you have a girlfriend?” and etc. But usually their answered would be NO.

It’s now Siwon’s turn to answer the question. “I have a girlfriend. I mean in the past.” Siwon answered.

“How you confess to her?” Seunggi asked.

“Actually we were quite awkward together. She didn’t admit that she love me. I said I’ve booked her so that she couldn’t date other guys.” Siwon answered.

Yuri’s eyes widened as she heard what Siwon said. Siwon’s eyes were directly laid on her when he said that.

“How sweet! So you two got along together well?”

“Yes is the past, but now, no.”

“Is she an idol? She’s from which girl group? Is she under SMNH Media?”

“She’s not an idol yet. She’s going to be in 1 year time.” Siwon answered every question that Seunggi threw to him.

“Oh! We shall see. Next!” Seunggi then jumped to ask the next guest.

After like 3 hours of filming, the recording was finally finished. Yuri, Eli and Kevin followed their sunbaes to the dressing room. “It’s big!” Kevin said innocently.

“It’s because of our popularity.” Leeteuk said.

As for Siwon and Yuri, they both remained silence. Kevin conscious so then he quickly went to Yuri’s side. He shared jokes with her, making her laughed like mad. Siwon was now looking at them jealously. Then, some girl group members walked into Super Junior’s dressing room and greeted them. “Annyeonhasaeyo, Kara-imnida.” They greeted. “Annyeonghasaeyo, 4minute-imnida.” They greeted and bowed.

They were now asking our sunbaes many questions, most probably about Siwon and his ‘past’ girlfriend. A girl was walking towards Yuri’s direction. “Hello!” She greeted. Yuri thought she was talking to her but then she realized that the girl was talking to the one beside her, Kevin.

Yuri was now filled with jealous as Kevin was talking to the girl hyper-ly. The girl even pushed Yuri away from Kevin since she stood very near to him. She couldn’t stand anymore so she decided to give them their little space to talk. Kevin was now immersed in the chit-chat with the girl. He didn’t even realize that Yuri has walked away from him.

“What’re you doing here?” Siwon asked Yuri.

“Ah! You scared me!” Yuri yelled.

“You shouldn’t been here.”

“Why can’t I?”

“Stop arguing with me.”

“You booked this place? You paid for this place? You bought this place?” Yuri asked angrily. Actually she wasn’t angrily about Siwon but Kevin.

“No. I booked you.” Siwon’s answered caused Yuri’s heart skipped a beat.

Yuri’s back was now facing Siwon as she was ready to get out of that place. Siwon then caught her up and back hugged her. She felt his warmth and she stopped her tracks. “Don’t move, just 1 minute.” Siwon said while back hugging Yuri, tightly.

Yuri obeyed what Siwon ordered her to since she is still hoping to start a relationship with him.

Meanwhile, Kevin finally realized that Yuri has left him. He stopped the chit-chatting session immediately, and started to find Yuri. ‘Noona, where’ve you been?’ Kevin thought. He then reached the rooftop of the building. His eyes widened as he saw Siwon was back hugging his Yuri noona. Anger was now fulfilled his mind. He then walked up to the front of them and…

---TBC---