14

Three-In-One

As the time pass, Yuri felt exhausted since she was walking aimlessly on the street for like 30 minutes. She decided to go back to the dorm so she turned around to walk back. The moment she turned back, Kevin pumped up in front of her and he held both of Yuri’s hands in his.

“Noona!” Kevin said.

“What are you doing here?” Although Yuri was shocked, but she managed to asked Kevin question.

“Noona, I was worrying about you. So I decided to follow you after you left us.”

“Then how a-”

“I passed Lauren to Eli just now, safely.” Yuri was cut off by Kevin. He knew that the only thing worried her after he left was Lauren. She loved Lauren very much, he knew it.

“Didn’t I say ‘DO NOT FOLLOW ME’ just now? You want me to kill you?”

“Noona, I couldn’t hold it anymore. I worried about you when you left us alone. I couldn’t sleep when you come back dorm late. I felt uncomfortable when you’re not around. I love to talk to you. I felt frustrated when you ignore me. I cried too when you cry. I was thrilled every time you cook my food for me.” Kevin spilt everything out in a minute. Yuri was totally bewildered.

“Noona. Listen, I LOVE YOU!” Kevin said and looking straight into Yuri’s eyes, still holding her hands.

“Kevin, I-I-” Yuri was shock, she wasn’t able to say anything.

“Noona, please be my girl.”

“Kevin, I-I-”

“You do not need to answer me now. I just want you to know that I love you. I’ll lend my shoulder to you whenever you need it. My arms are strong enough for you to hit whenever you felt angry. My hands are ready for you to hold whenever you want to. Noona, remember. I’m always hereby your side. Just say whenever you need me.” Kevin said.

“Kevin, thank you.” Yuri burst out crying. She never knew that Kevin was always cared about her. All she knew was only Siwon. She regretted now, she didn’t know that Kevin is always by her side. She wanted to hug Kevin but she stopped herself doing that. She knew that she shouldn’t do that since she didn’t have any feelings towards Kevin. She didn’t want to hurt him.

Yuri’s eyes widened as Kevin hugged her, tightly. Yuri tried to escape from his embrace but he was just too strong for her. “Noona, please continue this moment, even though just one minute.” Kevin said as he tightened the hug. Yuri stopped struggling and started to cry on his shoulder.

 After 5 minutes, Kevin loosened his grip and Yuri eventually escaped from his embrace. They now looked at each other. “Kevin, I know you’re nice to me, but I just…  I didn’t want to hurt you.” Yuri said. Kevin put his index finger on Yuri’s lips.

“Noona, you wouldn’t hurt me. You rejected me just because you’re not confident enough to a relationship.” Kevin said. He then removed his finger.

Yuri remained silence since she knew that what Kevin said just now was so true. She has no confident in any relationship anymore after Kiseop’s incident. After she finally has her confident back to start a relationship again, the guy cheated her. That’s why now she was very unconfident. “Noona, I knew something happened between you and Siwon hyung. And that’s why you’re now like this.” Kevin said.

“And if you wanted to tell me, just split it out. I’m always a great listener.” Kevin added.

Yuri then told him everything. She was now leaning on Kevin’s shoulder and crying. Kevin wanted to hug her again so badly but he stopped himself. He didn’t want to scare her. But this time, Yuri hugged him tightly. He could fell her heart beats. Kevin returned the hug.

“Kevin, I need some times, to overcome it. I hope you can wait for me.” Yuri said.

“Noona, no matter 1 day, 1 month, 1 year or 10 years, I would wait for you. I promise!” Kevin said while smiling like mad. He knew that if he waited for her, eventually she will become his girl.

“Let’s go back now.” Kevin said, holding Yuri’s hand like couple.

Yuri didn’t pulled back, she didn’t hold his either. She just let him held hers.

(-On the other hand-)

“Taeyeon, it’s getting late now. I’ll send you back home now.” Siwon said.

“Oppa, why? I enjoyed every moments with you guys.” Taeyeon said while looking at Leeteuk.

“We’ve schedule tomorrow. You shouldn’t mess up our sleeping time.” Siwon said.

“Siwon-ah, you can go to bed first since your schedule is earlier than ours.” Leeteuk said.

“What about her?” Siwon said while pointing at Taeyeon.

“I’ll send her back, safely. You believe me, right?” Leeteuk asked.

“Okay then.” Siwon said while walking back to his room. “Ah, I need to get something from the grocery shop. I should go now before it closed. Bye.” Siwon added.

“Be careful!” Taeyeon yelled.

“I’m so tired. I’m going to my bed now. Goodnight!” Sungmin said and waved to the rest.

“We too!” All of them said. Infinite then went back to their dorm.

“Oppa, we two are leftover.” Taeyeon said to Leeteuk.

“What you want to do now?” Leeteuk asked.

“I should go home now. Send me home.” Taeyeon said while flashing her smile.

“Okay.” Leeteuk grabbed his car key and jacket. They then went to his car.

They two were now holding hands and flirting with each other. Guess what? Siwon hid himself somewhere. He saw everything. But he felt thrilled when he saw that. ‘If they two are able to get along together well, I might escape from the arranged married. Then i can make Yuri mine!’ He thought happily.

When he was about to go, he saw two familiar figures who was walking towards his direction hand in hand, happily.

----TBC----