06

Three-In-One

Author’s POV

(-At The Medical Room-)

“She’s okay now. She fainted because she didn’t take any food and she used up all her energy probably because of her dance practice. So her body is very weak now. All you guys need to do now is feed her some food. Porridge is the most suitable food for her now.” Doctor Kim said to Kevin, Siwon and Donghae. “Kamsahamnida, Doctor Kim. I will go get some porridge now.” Kevin said as he walked towards the exit. And he told the rest of Super Junior and Infinite members about Yuri’s condition. Kevin pulled Eli to walk with him to get the porridge for Yuri.

“See?! It’s all because of you, Eli-ah. You shouldn’t do this to her next time.” Kevin said while pointing his index finger to Eli.

“What?! She said she usually skipped breakfast.” Eli claimed.

“I don’t believe that you don’t know she was lying.” Kevin said. Eli didn’t reply him. Probably because what Kevin said to him was correct.

Kevin’s POV

(-At the Cafeteria-)

After we’ve bought the porridge, “Kevin-sshi, do you know the three guys over there?” The guard asked.

“Nope, I don’t know them. What happened??” I questioned the guard.

“They were there since 8 in the morning. They said their friend was one of the trainees here. They came and looked for her.” The guard said.

“Her? Probably is Yuri. Eli-ah, let’s approach them.”

“Annyeonghasaeyo. Are you guys come here to look for Yuri-sshi?” Kevin asked one of them.

“Yes. My name is Onew, this is Jonghyun and this is Taemin.” Onew said while pointing his finger to Jjong and Taem.

“I’m Kevin and this is Eli.” I introduced me and Eli to them. “Anyway, why are you guys here?”

“We invited her to have a coffee together today. But she didn’t show up. So we decided to check her out here.” Taem said.

“Oh, she was in the medical room now. You guys should follow me to the medical room.” I said while leading them to the medical room.

“Wait! Medical room? What happened to her? ” Jjong asked.

“Mister, you’ll know later. Follow us now.” I said to him. ‘He seemed like care about noona so much. Who was him to her?’ I thought to myself.

Jjong’s POV

(-At the medical room-)

“Noona, what happened to you?” I asked while standing in front of her.

“Jjong, why are you here? Oh, Onew and Taem, you guys are here too.”

“Answer my question!” I said angrily. Then I heard some of the guys asked Kevin about us. I was able to see some of them were unhappy which I don’t know why. Like I care… I saw the guy Eli was preparing the porridge (Kevin ordered him to do so.)

“Jjong-ah, I skipped my breakfast and danced too much, so I collapsed.” Yuri-noona said.

“Skipped your breakfast? Why? You don’t skip, even though once. You said breakfast is the most important meal, so you wouldn’t skip!” I knew that she loves breakfast.

Author’s POV

As Eli heard that she wouldn’t skip breakfast, he felt guilty. ‘I shouldn’t treat her this way. I should’ve cooked for her. I’m sorry, Yuri-ah.’ Eli thought to himself. “Here is your porridge.” Eli said while handing Yuri the porridge.

“Noona, I will feed you.” Little Taem said out of the sudden. Siwon’s eyes were on fire. He wanted to feed the women that he loved so badly. But he ended up standing at the corner watching the little boy fed her.

After few days, Yuri felt her body was filled with energy and power. ‘The healthy Yuri is back!’ Yuri thought to herself. She felt her phone vibrated since she put her phone in silent mode. It was a message from an unknown number.

                To: Yuri_noona

                                Noona, it’s me, Kiseop. Let’s meet up later. Urgent.

                From: Kiseop

‘He must be kidding me.’ Yuri thought to herself. ‘But I want to see his face again so badly. I think I should go.’

                To: Kiseop

                                Where? When?

Yuri sent it out to Kiseop who was desperately waiting for her replied.

                To: Yuri_Noona

                                I will pick you up tonight. Get ready at 6.30.

‘He probably didn’t know that I lived in SMNH Media’s dorm now. I should tell him.’

                To: Kiseop

                                Come pick me up and SMNH Media’s building. I lived there now.

                To: Yuri_noona

                                Okay then.

‘He didn’t even ask why I lived at SMNH Media. He really didn’t care about me anymore.’ Yuri thought to herself sadly. Then someone patted her shoulder, it was Donghae.

Yuri's POV
(-6.25-)
As usual, I went down half an hour before the actual time that he said he is picking me up. This has become my habit. He came at 6.40, he was 10 minutes late. But I didn’t blame him because of that. I’m not a bad temper person, especially to him. As his car reached, i opened the door of the passenger seat and jumped in. I saw he was about the get off the car and opened it for me. I don’t want him to do that to me again, he wasn’t my boyfriend anymore. 20 minutes later, we reached the restaurant. This place was the same place that we broke up. I didn’t order any food because I know that we were here for a talk instead of a meal. “So what now?” I asked him.

 

“Take this.” He replied as he was handing me a card.

“Invitation card? What was this for?”

“Take a look inside.”My eyes widened as I saw the card inside. “Wedding invitation card? You’re getting married, next month?”

“Yes. I’m sorry about that.” He said. Suddenly a woman out of nowhere approached us and sat beside Kiseop.

“She is Eunmin, the woman that I’m getting married with.”

“Annyeonghasaeyo. Nice to meet you.” Eunmin said to me. I just smiled to her.

“Is this an arranged married?” I asked, I was hoping them to say yes.

“Nope! We’re getting married because I’m pregnant. The child was Kiseop’s and mine. The child is 2 months old.” Eunmin said as she rubbing her tummy.

‘Did she just said 2 months old? If it was real, that means Kiseop cheated on me!’ I thought to myself while my eyes started to tear up.

“2 months old already?” I asked since I wanted to confirm that he cheated on me. I don’t want to show my tears in front of Kiseop. He thought that I was strong, so I thought I shouldn’t cry in front of him. I just hold my tears.

“Yes! 2 months old.” Eunmin said. My heart broke when she confirmed it. I couldn’t hold my tears anymore, so I excused myself. “Sorry. I need to go to the restroom now.” I cried in the restroom for like 20 minutes. ‘Pabo Kwon Yuri! Why you cried? He didn’t worth it! He was a playboy. You shouldn’t fall for him! You’re stupid enough to believe that he would change for you! Pabo Kwon Yuri!’ I told myself and I stopped crying. I was walking back to my table, a waiter approached me. “Missy, your friends already paid and they’ve left. The guy wanted me to inform you about that.” The waiter said.

“Oh-oh, it’s okay. Thanks.” I said. Then I was on my way back to my dorm. I was still crying. I couldn’t believe that he cheated on me!

TBC…

Author’s Note:

Crap!! School starts tomorrow. Haiz.. But I will keep updating whenever I have time!

Anyway, how was this chapter?! Please tell me your opinion. I’m sorry if this chappie is boring.

Sorry for my grammar and spelling mistakes. Enjoy! The last part was a bit weird since I rushed to finish it. Sorry.

Next Chappie: Yulhae coming up next!