07

Three-In-One

Donghae’s POV

I went to back to my own house since Super Junior has no any schedule today. As I was walking back to Super Junior’s dorm, I saw a girl whose hair was up with a ponytail. She was tall, but I’m taller. I followed her silently. She seemed so familiar. She was walking to the direction that I was heading to too. I think I know her, so I approached her. “Hello, miss.” I said while tapping her shoulder. She turned her head, “Oh, Donghae-oppa, annyeonghasaeyo!” She was Sica, Jessica. “Sica-ah, what are you doing here? It’s 11 o’clock in the night. You shouldn’t been here alone. That was dangerous.” I said.

“Oppa, I came here to see you. It has been a long time since we two see each other.” She said while pouting.‘ I thought she was Yuri-sshi. But I was wrong. And, Yuri-sshi isn’t this short right?’ I thought to myself.  I was disappointing. “Oppa?” Sica said while waving her hand in front of my face. “Sorry. So, what you want to do now?” I said and faked a yawning.

“Oppa, you seemed so tired. Where’ve you been today? You went to see your mom? Why don’t you tell me? I miss her too. I want to meet her too. ” Sica said. I couldn’t even answer her questions. She liked to ask many questions at the same time and expect me to answer all of it at the same time. I was tired of this. “Sica-ah, I was really tired. I want to go back to my dorm now. But I think I should walk you home first.” I said, still faked a yawning to her. “Never mind then, oppa. My driver was there waiting for me. I can go home myself. I think I should walk you back to your dorm instead of you walk me back.” She said while she locked her arm in mine. “Gwenchana, I can walk back there myself. It’s only 20 meters away.” I said and pulled her arm out of mine. “Okay then.” She pouted. “Bye!” I walked away and waved to her. “Oppa! You forgot something!” She said. She was really something. I’ve said I was very tired, why can’t she just let me go back? “Yes?” I asked impatiently. “Goodbye kiss! You forgot? You did to me every time when we said goodbye to each other.” She said and closing her eyes. I walked to her front and I placed my thumb on her cheeks for like 3 seconds, then I took my hand away. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. “That’s it!” I said.

When I was about to go, she grabbed my hand and turned me around to face her. “I know that wasn’t your lips. It was just your thumb.” She cried out. ‘How she knows?’ I thought. “What are you talking, Sica-ah. I wouldn’t do that to you.” I said, trying to walk away again. “Oppa, please. Just a real kiss, then I will let you go.” She said, still holding my arms. ‘Why is she so strong today?’ I thought. She then pulled my collar and my lips eventually met with hers. This kiss was passionate. I’ve kiss her like this before. She really loved me very much. As I rolled my eyes around to see is there any paparazzi, I saw none other than Yuri-sshi. She was standing there and smiling at me. ‘! She saw it! How am I going to explain to her? Help me!’ I thought to myself and I broke the kiss. I saw Sica’s sweet smile, she must be waiting for this kiss long time ago. “Oppa, goodnight! I love you.” She said and walked towards her car where her driver was waiting for her.

I quickly ran over to Yuri who was standing there, I don’t know how long she has been standing there. But I think I have a lot of explanation to do. ‘Wait! Why should I explain to her? She is not my girlfriend! Pabo Donghae-ah!’  I thought. “Donghae sumbaenim, is that your girlfriend? She is very pretty.” She said and smiled. “She WAS my girlfriend. I’m single now. Why are you here?” I said, trying to change the topic. “Was? But you kissed her.” Yuri questioned me. Okay, I surrendered. “Yes, she was my girlfriend. I broke up with her before Super Junior debuted. I don’t want to become the one who ruined the whole Super Junior’s dream. I was the lead image of the group, if fans knew that I’ve a girlfriend, I think they will kill Sica instead of me. I don’t want Sica hurts because of me.” I said honestly.

“Sunbaenim, you’re so nice to her. You want to break up with her because you wanted to protect her. Not like my ex-boyfriend.” Yuri said. I was able to see her eyes were starting to tear up. She then quickly wiped it off.

Yuri’s POV

‘Yuri-ah, pabo! Why you cry? Don’t cry, wipe your tears off. Like what you’ve told to yourself, don’t cry because of him. He didn’t worth your tears!’I thought as I wiped my tears off. “Yuri-sshi, what happened? Oh, if you feel like I’m not worth your trust to tell me everything, you can just keep silence.”  He said. “Can we go to that park?” I said and pointed to the park nearby SNMH Media. “Sure! I wanted to go too.” He said and grabbed my hand. We walked to the park hand in hand. I then quickly pulled my hands off him. We sat on a bench, “I’m going to tell my story to you. The story was about me and Lee Kiseop, my ex-boyfriend.

(-Flashback-)

We knew each other when we were studying in high school. He was the kingka of the school, obviously. He has a pretty face. Although he was a male, but his face was pretty like a female. If he wore a dress and put some makeup on his face, I bet no one will find out that he was a guy. Every girl in our school drooled over him, and of course his playboy friends. He was very close to his playboy friends, he then eventually became a playboy too. He slept with different girls every day. I knew he was a bad boy but I still fell for him. And I was kinda hoping that he fell for me too. But things usually don’t followed the way that we wanted. He didn’t even know I exist. But then I didn’t know start from when, he started to talk to me. He sat beside me while we were having lunch. Girls started to hate me; boys started to notice me. After 3 months, he confessed to me. Obviously I accepted him. We dated for like 2 years. After that, he suddenly became cold to me. And he said he wanted to break up with me. I was crying like mad. Luckily I have my friend, Onew, Jjong and Taem, you met them that day. They comforted me. I felt much better.

Today, he asked me out. He then handed me his wedding invitation card. His future wife was pregnant, probably because of his playboy character. He cheated on me. He had a one night stand with the other girl while we were still dating.

(-Flashback ends-)

“Sunbaenim, should I attend his wedding?” I asked Donghae sunbae who paid 110% attention to me while I was telling my story.

Donghae’s POV

“Why not? You should bring your boyfriend too.” I purposely mentioned her boyfriend since I wanted to know her status now. “My nam-ja-qing-gu? Are you kidding me, Sunbaenim? I officially broke up with him today and you expected I’ve a boyfriend?” She said. “If you don’t have, you can find someone to be your boyfriend, just for that day.” I said while tidy my clothes, signaling her to choose me as her one-day boyfriend. “Hmm.. Sunbaenim, your plan is nice. I should take a look in our company, maybe there is someone who is suitable to be my one-day boyfriend.” My heart ached while I heard she said that. ‘Why not just choose me? I know I’m not your first choice since Siwon-hyung has already confessed to you.’ “Must be Siwon-hyung, since he already confessed to you.” “How you know he confessed to me? You stalked me?” Yuri said while looking at me. “Nope! Since me and him were best friend, he told me everything.” I said.

“I don’t think my one-day boyfriend will be him. I will choose the other, I think. You have chance, sunbae.” She said and smiled sweetly. ‘Really? You better keep your promise. But she just said I’ve chance. Not 100%, pabo Donghae!’ I thought. “Okay then. And please don’t call me Donghae sunbae or Donghae-sshi. Since I worth your trust to tell me your love story, means we’re friends now. Just call me oppa.” I was hoping wouldn’t decline my request. “Okay then, Donghae-oppa. It’s 12.30 in the morning, we should go back and sleep now.” She said while heading towards SMNH Media. ‘She called me oppa. Yuri-ah, you’re making me fall for you! But i was the one who requested it. Pabo!’ I thought.

Kevin’ POV

‘Noona, where are you? Why didn’t you answer my call and reply my text?’I thought to myself. After like 5 minutes, I heard someone was putting the key into the door knob. I ran over to check who was opening the door. “Noona! Where’ve you been? Why didn’t you reply my text nor answer my call?” I said while hugging her, tightly. “Kev-umma, I can’t breathe!” she said while trying to pull my hands away. “I went out with him.” Yuri-noona said while she pointed my index finger to Donghae sunbae. “No more next time. If you want to go out with someone, you better tell me.” I said.

Yuri’s POV

“I went out with him.” I said while I was pointing my index finger to Donghae. I lied to Kevin since he will ask me many questions if I tell him the truth.

Donghae’s POV

‘Sica’s type. Like to ask someone a lot of questions and expect him or her answered. ’I thought to myself. Then Yuri suddenly pointed her finger towards me. ‘Why she lied? Or she really wanted to go on a date with me? So she lied, she wanted me to realized that? Haha. Cute! I know I’m conceited. Whatsoever.’ I was talking to myself mentally.

Author’s Note:

Finally Yulhae’s chapter is out! Is it bored?

This chapter is kinda like Kiseop x Yuri’s chapter. Sorry!

Sorry for my grammar and spelling mistakes.

Since I don't know how to create a poll here, so please click here to vote who should attend Kiseop's wedding together with Yul.

NOTE:I MIGHT NOT FOLLOW THE RESULT.