08

Three-In-One

Yuri’s POV

Donghae oppa’s words keep repeating on my mind. “Why not? You should bring your boyfriend too.” He said. I was sitting on the sofa in the living room and I was in my deep thought. “Noona ” I jumped up and fell to the ground. “You scared me, Kev-umma.” I said while he was helping me to get up. “Noona, it’s 1 o’clock in the morning, why are you sitting here alone? We have practice tomorrow. You better sleep now.” He said while pointing towards the clock on the wall. “I was…erm…nothing. Kev-umma, can you please leave your 17th of March free?” I asked him. “Well, I still can’t give you an answer now. But if you really want me to do so, I will do whatever you wanted me to do.” He said while smiling. ‘Why is he so nice to me? Should he really be my one-day Mr.Right?’ I questioned myself. “Okay then. It’s getting late now. Let’s sleep. Please wake me up tomorrow, Kev-umma.” I said while heading to my room. ‘Should Kevin be the one? I really can’t decide who should be the one. Just sleep, Yul-ah. You still have a month to decide.’ I told myself as I was falling asleep.

Kevin’s POV

(-The Other Day-)

Since noona wanted me to wake her up today, so I woke up an hour before the time that I wake her up. I was preparing the breakfast for three of us. I didn’t want the fainted incident happen again to any of us, especially noona. Her body is weak. “Kevin-ah, you slept late yesterday didn’t you? Why you wake up so early?” Eli asked me while I was cooking. “Nah, I’m okay, I woke up and couldn’t sleep anymore, so I decided to make breakfast for us three”. I lied to him. I didn’t want him to know that I’ve feelings towards Yuri-noona.

* Knock *Knock *Knock. I heard somebody knocked on the door, so I went over there and checked out who was that. “Annyeonghasaeyo, Kevin-ah!” All of them said. I was shocked, ‘how on earth our dorm was able to fit 19 of us? ’ I thought to myself while I was worrying our dorm will collapse! “Kevin-ah, are you preparing breakfast? Prepare for us too!” Leeteuk-sunbae said. “Sunbae, I’m not a good cook. And I don’t think I am able to cook 19 meals.” I said and pouted. “Kevin-ah, don’t be so greedy. We wouldn’t finish your food that you kept in your fridge. Just cook for us.” Sungmin-sunbae said. “Okay then. Sunbaenim, why would you guys visit us in the early morning?” I asked while taking bacons, eggs and etc. from the fridge. “Actually we decided to go to Infinite’s dorm and have our breakfast there. But too bad, they said they were heading to the cafeteria and have their breakfast.” Donghae sunbaenim said. “So you guys decided to come and disturb us?”

“Kevin-ah, we’re not disturbing but visiting. And, you shouldn’t keep calling us sunbae, just address us as hyung.” Ryeowook-hyung said. Meanwhile, the others were laughing and chatting so loud. “Hyungnim, dongsaengnim, could you guys please lower your voice?” I said and used my hand to do a –lower your voice- gesture. “Wae?” Shingdong hyung questioned me. “Yuri-noona is still sleeping, she slept very late yesterday. You guys shouldn’t wake her up in this early morning.” I said while putting the food on the plate. “She is still sleeping? I want to see the sleeping beauty! ” Siwon hyung and the other were heading to noona’s room. I ran over to Yuri-noona’s room and stand in front of her door with my face facing all of them who were ready to go in. (Siwon, Donghae, Myungsoo and Woohyun.) “Kevin-ah, we’ll just take a peek over here, we wouldn’t go in. So please go away.” Siwon hyung said while pulling me away from the door. He was too strong to me.‘Kevin-ah, you couldn’t even protect the woman that you loved.’ I thought to myself, and I headed to the kitchen.

Myungsoo’s POV

Siwon hyung pushed Kevin-hyung away so we could take a peek on Yuri-noona’s room.  Wow! She is really beautiful. I thought I was dreaming. How could she be so perfect?! She is just perfect with her beautiful face, slender waist and pale white long legs. I couldn’t help but kept my gaze fixed on her. Then I felt someone tapped my shoulder. “Bwoh yah?!” I said, seemed like I shouted. “SHHH! Please! Breakfasts are ready to serve.” Kevin said while putting his finger on his lips.

“Breakfasts are ready, guys! Get over here and eat.” Kevin said and we eventually went over to him probably because we were hungry. Then I saw Eli came out from his room with questions mark on his head. “Why’re you guys here in the early morning?” He asked. “Because we want to have breakfast with you guys.” Leeteuk-hyung said.

Kevin’s POV

It’s time to wake noona up. So I went into noona’s room while the others were busying eating and talking. “Kevin-sshi, you’re a good cook!” Sunggyu-sshi complimented me. I ignored him because Yuri-noona will wake up late and was not able to go the singing practice room on time. I disappeared in front of their eyes, including Eli. “Noona, time to wake up. You don’t want to be late also, right?” I saw she was starting to roll on her bed. “Kevin-ah, one more minute, okay? Please!” She pouted. “No way!” I said firmly and trying to pull her off her bed. “Okay, okay. Umma, I wake up now.” She said and then she walked to the bathroom. Since there is only one bathroom in our dorm, and it’s next to the kitchen. So she will pass by the dining table with her bare face and everyone who were sitting there and eating were able to see her natural beauty.

Yuri’s POV

“Okay, okay. Umma, I wake up now.” I said. I felt like kinda angry. Why wouldn’t he let me sleep for just one more minute? Kev-numma, you’re really like my umma. “Anyway, thank you for waking me up, umma.” I smiled to him. I didn’t know what was happening out there. All I could hear was only laughing and chatting. ‘WAIT!!! Laughing and chatting. Same like when I was outside the dance practice room. They are here, in my dorm?’ I questioned myself. “Kev-umma, they came?” I asked Kevin.

“Neh, noona. They came early in the morning.”

“For what? They have their own dorm. Kevin-ah, all I need to do now is go to the bathroom. And they are sitting right at the dining room right now. How am I supposed to go there without them looking and laughing at me?”

“Noona, just go. They wouldn’t laugh at you, since……” Kevin seemed like he accidentally said something that he was not supposed to say.

“What? Continue!”

“Nothing, noona. Nothing.”

“No-chu-go-ship-ji-an-na? (do you want to die?)” I said and sent him a –you’re going to die if you don’t want to tell me the truth-glare.

“Okay. Okay. You scared me, noona.” He said while pouting.

“Tell now!” I sent a death glare to him again.

“Before the time that I was supposed to wake you up, some of them outside have took a peek at your room. Probably they took a peek on your face too since I heard they said you’re a sleeping beauty.” He ran out after he said the word beauty. He was really scared that I would give him a punch on his face. Just like how I punched Eli. ‘Seriously, fine then.’  I walked out from my room and heading to the bathroom. Their gaze was all on me. But I just put on an -I don’t care- look on my face.  I took 30 minutes to get ready of myself, and also had my breakfast. They’ve waited for me like 30 minutes. But I was still with my -I don’t care- look on my face.

“Eli-ah, let’s go.” Surprisingly, I called out Eli’s name instead of Kevin’s.

Kevin’s POV

“Eli-ah, let’s go.” Noona called him instead on me. She probably hated me since I let the guys took a peek of her just now. But what can I do? I tried to stop them, but I can’t. ‘Noona, please forgive me. Please don’t mad at me.’ I talked to myself.

Eli’s POV

‘Did she just call out my name? I thought she hated me so much.’ I eventually followed her to the singing practice room. “Why me, not Kevin?” I asked her while we were walking to the singing practice room together. “He did something that he shouldn’t. So from now on I will just completely ignore him. And all you need to do is cooperate with me. Understand?” She asked. “What? You two are quarrelling and I’m the one to be like an actor and act together with you? You are kidding me aren’t you?” I asked her back. “Okay then. Let’s make a deal. If you cooperate with me, I will apologize to you after the whole quarrel thing had finished. How?” She asked me. She seemed like really wanted me to cooperate with her. Should I? “Okay then. PROMISED!” I then handed out my pinky finger and she handed out hers too. “DEAL!” We both said together. “Where’re you guys going?” Donghae-hyung asked me and Yuri. I don’t call her noona. Calling the others noona wasn’t my habit. So I will just call them by their name or sunbae. But for her, I definitely will call her Yuri or Kwon Yuri since she wasn’t my sunbae. “Eli-ah, are you free on the 17th next month?” She suddenly asked me. “Why? You want to date me? Seriously, I’m not interested in you, okay?” I said arrogantly. “If you’re not free than fine. I wouldn’t date arrogant guy.” She said and walked away from me. “Hey!” I shouted out and went to grab her arm. I didn’t know why I did that. But just something in me was forcing me to grab her by her arm. “What?!” she said. I was still holding her arm. “I was just kidding, please forgive me.” I said while showing my puppy eyes to her. “Are you asking for my forgiveness? Are you kidding me?” She asked. “Yes, I was asking for your forgiveness and no, I wasn’t kidding you, at all. And, I’m free on the 17th.” I said. I probably forgot about Kiseop’s wedding was on that day.

Kevin’s POV

Eli was holding noona’s arm. ‘Noona, you were doing this because I let the guys see your sleeping face? Are you planning to make me jealous? I know that is something in you. If you’re trying to make me jealous, that means you’ve feelings towards me!’ I thought to myself while laughing to myself. “Kevin-ah, you’re going to late if you’re still standing there. The singing tutor is going to whack your !” Eli said to me while I was in my deep thought. “I’m coming!” I replied him. “Eli-ah, don’t be late because of that guy over there. I don’t want you to get scolded by Mrs Kim, our singing tutor because of him.” Yuri-noona yelled out. Probably she yelled was because she wanted me to know that she cared about Eli instead of me. I’m very sure that she has feelings towards me! When I was about to walk into the singing practice room, I saw a guy who was short, I mean shorter than me, entering the singing practice room. Since I didn’t know who was him, so I just entered the room.

“Guys, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yesung and Sungmin will be here in the singing practice room today. Since they are the main vocalists in Super Junior, so they can teach you guy how to sing. And also, the Super Junior’s cute rapper will be here together with us. Donghae will teach Eli how to rap.”

Yuri’s POV

I felt a little bit uneasy since Donghae-oppa is joining us. But he is going to teach Eli how to rap, so I wasn’t really will get close to him. “Oh, I forgot to introduce this cute guy who stood beside me for like 5 minutes ago. He was a trainee under JYP Entertainment for like 3 years. And now he is a trainee under SMNH Media. He is going to debut soon as a group name EXO under SMNH Media. He came from China. His name is 鹿晗(Lu Han). Please welcome him with a round of applause.” Mrs Kim said. (Since my currently favourite singer is Lu Han now, so I will put him as a minor character in this story. :D). ‘Cute!’ I thought. But he wasn’t my cup of tea, so i didn't pay any attention on him.. “So, he is one of our teacher? How old is he? He seemed like younger than us though.” I said arrogantly. “Well, I’m 22 this year. I have baby-faced, so everyone thought that I’m very young.” He said.

“Let’s start our lesson today. Since today I have some other meeting, so your sunbaes will be your one-day teachers today, is that clear?” Mrs Kim asked. “Eli will follow Donghae. Kevin will follow Kyuhyun, Yesung and Ryeowook while Yuri will follow Lu Han and Sungmin.” Mrs Kim told us who to follow before she went out the room. ‘WHAT? I’m with that guy? Seriously? I have bad luck today.’ I thought.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Yuri-sshi. My name is Lu Han.” He said while he smiled at me. As you guy know that I was spoiled by my parents, so I just shown him nothing when he smiled at me. I walked to Sungmin-oppa who got ready 5 minutes ago and was waiting for me and that guy. “Sungmin-sshi, should we start now?” I asked as I held his hand. I don’t want that Lu something guy come near me. After like singing 3 songs, our sores were dried, we couldn’t sing anymore. So the Lu guy decided to bring us water. He wasn’t that bad that I thought. But who cares. Lu han handed me a water bottle that he has already opened for me. Unfortunately, he tripped and fell on the floor. Eventually the water splashed all over my body. This reminded me about my first day where a guy splashed a cup of coffee on my white-t. “BWOH YAH!! Not again!” First day was coffee and now is water. “WHAT THE HELL?” I yelled at him on his face. He seemed like he didn’t know what I was talking about since he came from China. “I……”

-TBC-

Author’s Note:

Hello, readers! Chapter 8, Part 1 is up! I put Lu Han as a minor character here. I’m glad if you like it. J If you’re not, just tell me. I will try to pull him out of my next part story. :) I hope this chapter is not boring. Enjoy!