09

Three-In-One

Yuri’s POV

“I……” Lu Han said. “What I? You don’t know how to speak Korean? Then how come you’re going to debut?” I shouted at him. “Mianhe.” He said.

“I-” when I was about to scold him, I was cut off by my phone’s vibration. My mom was the one calling me.

(-Phone Conversation-)

“Yeobosaeyo?”

“Neh, umma. Wae?”

“Yuri-ah, I’m at the main entrance of dorm, please come down now. URGENT.” She emphasized that word, in order to make me go down faster.

“What so urgent? Going to Italy is urgent?” I asked her, since she and my father are going to stay at Italy for like 1 to 2 years.

“Yuri, please pay some respect to me. I’m your mother!” I said angrily.

“Okay then.” I said then hung up.

(-End of the phone conversation-)

Lu Han staring curiously at me. “What?” I asked him. He turned his head around in order to avoid my death glared. “Sungmin-oppa, please excuse me for a while. My umma was down there and she wanted to see me.” I said. I didn’t know when I started to call him oppa. But he smiled at me and said, “Okay. Make sure you will be back here. Lu Han and I are waiting for you for the next singing training session. Oh, change your cloth before you go. I don’t want you to catch a cold.” I then quickly ran to the main entrance after I’ve changed my cloth. I just left my soak wet cloth in the toilet.

 (-At the main entrance of SMNH Media-)

I saw her with a little girl stood beside her. She looked familiar. “Lauren, why are you here?” I asked the little girl. “Unnie!” She hugged me as tight as she could since she didn’t meet me for like 6 months. “Umma, why is she with you? Where’s her dad?” I asked my umma. “Her parents went back to Canada yesterday. They couldn’t bring Lauren back too because her school starts this week and they probably can’t let their daughter skips school.” Umma replied. “Okay. What is that so urgent?” I said her with my annoying face.

“Lauren will stay with you for like 1 to 2 years. You know right, your father and I are going to Italy this Wednesday. We couldn’t bring Lauren there too. You’re the one who is free to take care of her. And the most important point is, you lived in Korea, you aren’t going to any other countries. So you’re the best ‘babysitter’ for Lauren.” She said. “Umma, you said everything in just a minute, are you crazy?” I asked her. “No matter what, she will stay with you from now onwards until her parents came back from Canada.” She said and pushed Lauren towards me. “Umma, how can this be? I need to practice every day. And I don’t think that my manager would allow a little girl stay with me in my dorm.” I said while pushing Lauren back to her. “I don’t care. I’ve told you what I need to tell. And this is the most important thing you need to follow.” She said then handed me a stack of paper.

“This is all Lauren’s schedules, include the school days. And this is the newest schedule of hers. I’ve gave your phone number to the producer. They would call you and confirm the next filming place. Understand?” She questioned me. “What? She has schedule? What was that?” I asked. “She is now one of the baby of the MBLAQ Hello Baby Season 5. So you’ll need to send her here and there in order to catch up with the filming. Understood?” She asked me once again. When I snapped out of my thoughts, I saw my umma has already walked over to her car. She left Lauren here, who stood beside quietly. That means I forced to bring her back to my dorm. And she probably will follow me to my dance practice, singing practice and etc. You poor little girl, I hope your parents would come back to Korea as soon as possible.

Lauren Hanna Lunde, she was 4 years old this year. She is half Canadian and half Korean. My aunty married a Canadian guy, that’s why she is here with me now.

“Lauren, so from now onwards, you will stay with me. Is that okay?” I asked her. She seemed afraid of something. She then nodded. “What happened? You miss your parents already?” I asked her once again. I hope that she would talk to me often, so I can understand what she was thinking and what she wants. “Lauren, please talk to unnie.” She smiled to me and she held my hand. “Where’s your luggage?” I asked her, she then pointed the luggage which was on the floor. “Come on. Let’s get the luggage to my room and then we will meet up some handsome guys.” I said to her which made her smiled. She probably liked the words ‘handsome guys’. After we’ve put all her luggage in my room, we then walked to the singing practice room hand in hand.

(-At the singing practice room-)

“I’m back! With a little girl.” I said and all of them immediately stopped what were they doing and looked at me curiously. “What?” I asked them. “Who is this little girl? She looks so cute.” Donghae-oppa asked, I was able to see Lauren blushed a little bit. “Lauren-ah, introduce yourself to them.” I said to her. She smiled to me and then she stepped to the front and introduced herself to all of her oppas in the room. “She is so cute!” All of them said, even some of them pinched her cheeks.  After the introduction, “Lauren, can you just sit there for a while, my lesson will ends in 15 minutes. After that, we can go back to my dorm and rest for a while. Is that okay?” I asked her. I was scared if she was bored. “It’s okay, unnie. I will sit there. And, unnie, please don’t ask me is it okay anymore. I’m alright with everything.” She said and smiled to me sweetly. “I’m glad I’ve a cousin like you.” I said to her.

I then walked to where Lu Han and Sungmin were. I didn’t bother to scold Lu Han anymore. I didn’t want that small little thing to ruin my day. After like 10 minutes, I saw Eli and Kevin were already resting on the floor. “What about me?” I asked Lu Han and Sungmin, signaling them to stop the training. “5 more minutes.” Lu Han said, in Korean, which made me shocked.

Finally, the 5 minutes have passed. It was like 1 hour. “Lauren-ah, let’s go.” I went over to Lauren and grabbed her hand. “Noona, we’re playing with her.” Kevin said to me, but I ignored him. The ignore him game is still on. “Eli, let’s go!” I said which made Kevin pouted. I saw that, but I just pretended like I didn’t. “Eli-oppa, let’s go.” Lauren said to Eli with her sweet voice. Eli smiled widely to her. “Let’s go!” He then grabbed Lauren’s right hand since I was holding her left hand. That means Lauren was in between me and Eli. “They looked like a family, how sweet!” Sungmin-oppa said. I was able to hear it. And I turned to Kevin, what I saw on his face was only anger.

After we backed to our dorm, I pulled Lauren into my room. Eli then went back to his room. I was sitting on my bed and checking the stack of papers that my umma gave me just now. Lauren’s school starts next week, means that I will be very busy to send her to school and back dorm. ‘Oh My God!’ I thought. And Thursday, you will have your Hello Baby filming. GOD!!!

*Knock * Knock * Knock. “Eli, please open the door!” I screamed out loud. No respond from Eli. “Unnie, I will go open the door. I know you’re busying checking my schedules.” Lauren said which touched me. “Thank you.” I said and smiled to her.

Myungsoo’s POV

“Who’re you looking for?” A little girl asked me in a cute tone. “I’m here to look for Yuri, is she here?” I asked her. “Yes, please come in.” She said and leaded me in. Before I stepped into the house, she stopped me. “Please take your shoe off before you come in.” She said and flashed her killer smile to me. “I’ve already took them off.” I said and pointed to my foot. “Okay!” She smiled again. Who is this little girl? Why she’s here in Yuri-noona’s dorm? “Unnie, a tall guy came and he said he was here to look for you.” The little girl said to someone who was in the room, I couldn’t see who is that, but I’m sure she is Yuri since the little girl addressed her as Unnie.

“Why’re you here?” Someone asked me from behind. “Eli-hyung, I’m here to look for Yuri-noona.” I replied him. “Confess to her?” He asked. “Are you silly?” I questioned him back. He then said beside me. After 5 minutes, the little girl came out from Yuri-noona’s room. “Yuri-unnie said that she was busying doing something. Please wait for her for a little while.” She said to me. “It is okay.” I said. Eli-hyung then patted on the sofa, signaling the little girl to sit beside him. She then went to him and sat beside him. “Who is this little girl?” I asked Eli. “Lauren-ah, introduce yourself to this uncle.” Eli said to the girl. So, her name is Lauren. After the introduction, Yuri-noona then went out from her room. “What’s up?” Noona asked me. “Noona, Sunggyu-hyung sent me here to invite you to our dorm tonight for dinner. Do you want?  You can bring this little girl too.” I said to her. “What about me and Kevin?” Eli-hyung asked me. “Erm… Just noona. I will invite both of you next time.” I said and winked at him. “WHATEVER!” He said then went into his room. When noona was about to answer me, Kevin-hyung came in. “Oh, Myungsoo-ah, why’re you here?” He asked me. “I was here to-” “I will go!” I was cut off by noona. “Go where?” He asked again. “Could you please stop asking questions? Your voice was freaking annoying!” Yuri-noona said to him.

Yuri’s POV

“Could you please stop asking questions? Your voice was freaking annoying!” I said to Kevin. His face immediately turned sad and he walked to his room with his head down. I was able to see that Myungsoo’s was shocked. Lauren then ran over to Kevin’s room which I didn’t know why. So I decided to take a peek in their room. “Myungsoo-ah, I will go to your dorm at 6:30.” I said and bid goodbye to him. “Remember to come then.” He said and walked back to his dorm. Then I walked over to Kevin’s room, I saw that Lauren was comforting him. ‘Why would Lauren did this to him? Why would she?’ I asked myself. I was able to see that Lauren whispered something to Kevin, he then laughed. ‘What did she told him?’ I asked myself again. “Lauren, come to our room now. I wanted to discuss something about your show with you.” I shouted. “Okay, I’m coming!” She replied. After 20 minutes of discussing about the show, Lauren was sleeping silently. I let her sleep so that she was able to attend the dinner at Infinite’s dorm tonight.

(-5:00pm-)

“Lauren, wake up and take bath now. We’re going out at 6.30.” I gently woke her up. She then slowly opened her eyes and nodded.

(-6.20-)

We started to walk to their dorm. I saw Woohyun who was also walking to his dorm. “Woohyun-sshi, why are you here? I thought you’re supposed to be in your dorm to help your group mates cooking?” I asked him. “I went out and buy something. That’s why I’m here talking with you.” He answered.

Woohyun’s POV

I saw a little girl who Yuri-noona was carrying since the little girl was sleeping on noona’s shoulder. “Who is this little girl?” I asked Yuri-noona. “She will revealed it later in your dorm. I don’t think that she wanted to reply her introduction so many times.” Noona said to me. “Okay then. Noona, do you want me to help you carry her? And you’ll help me to carry this bag since she seemed like heavier than my grocery bag.” I offered her. “Okay then.” She smiled to me while we were exchanging things to carry. Of course the little girl is a human. I walked in front of Yuri-noona since she was checking something on her phone.

Yuri’s POV

I saw the scene that Woohyun was carrying Lauren who was sleeping on his shoulder. The scene was very sweet, seemed like a father carrying his daughter. So I decided to take a picture of them. ‘Woohyun is so nice to me and Lauren, should he be the one?’ I asked myself. After 10 minutes, we reached Infinite’s dorm. All of them were dressed nicely especially Myungsoo, who was wearing suit. I laughed at him. “Why’re you wearing suit? This is just a normal dinner isn’t it?” I asked him. He seemed a little bit embarrassing and all of us laughed at him. He then quickly walked to him room and changed his suit to a normal track and bottom. Lauren was awake, probably because we laughed too loud. All of them looked at Lauren curiously. “Lauren-ah, introduce yourself.” I said to her. She immediately stood up and did the introduction of herself.

After that, “can we start now? My stomach is protesting for food.” I said which made them laughed. During the dinner, all I saw was Myungsoo feeding Lauren and Lauren smiled sweetly to him. They two looked like father and daughter. ‘When did he become so caring about the other, especially the little girl?’ I questioned myself. ‘Is he the one that I was looking for?’ I questioned myself again.

After the dinner, I decided to bring Lauren down to the park that Donghae-oppa and I used to hang out at. When I reached there, Lauren was so exciting probably because she saw the swing. She then went to the playground and I was sitting on a bench beside the playground, in order to look after her. After I sat down, I saw I familiar guy who was talking to a girl with his hands on a girl’s shoulder. Probably they’re arguing about some personal things. I didn’t pay any attention to them. When I was about to turn my head back to Lauren, the guy turned around and he was none other than……

-TBC-

Author’s Note:

Who was that? Haha…:D

So how was this chapter? I put Lauren in this fics. I really like her. Her looks very sweet and nice. :)