10

Three-In-One

 I saw I familiar guy who was talking to a girl with his hands on a girl’s shoulder. Probably they’re arguing about some personal things. I didn’t pay any attention to them. When I was about to turn my head back to Lauren, the guy turned around and he was none other than…

Yuri’s POV

‘What is he doing here? He is supposed to be on a show tonight. I bet the recording hasn’t finished yet.’ I thought to myself while he was slowly approaching me and Lauren. “Do you know the ahjusshi?” Lauren asked me. “I know him. But he isn’t your ahjusshi, he is your oppa, Lauren-ah.” I replied her. He then walked to me hand in hand with the girl. “Annyeonghasaeyo.” He said to me and Lauren. “Annyeonghasaeyo.” Lauren and I said as we bowed to them.

“Oppa, who is she?” The girl beside him asked. “She is one of my hoobae(junior) of SMNH Media.” He answered her carefully. He seemed like was talking to his girlfriend. “Oh. Annyeonghasaeyo, my name is-” She was cut off by me. “I’m very sorry. It’s getting late now, Lauren should sleep early since she has school tomorrow. Bye.” I said and bid goodbye to the ‘couple’ while Lauren just bowed at them.

The Girl’s POV

“Oppa, is she in that hurry? I haven’t even told her my name yet. I think you should tell her tomorrow since I’m your girlfriend now. She seemed really disappointed while we walked to her hand in hand.” I said. “You shouldn’t really be like that. She is just my hoobae, I wouldn’t fall in love with her who is just only a trainee. The only one in the world I love is you.” Oppa said while planted a kiss on my forehead. I was happy of what he has said to me. I could assure that the one he love is only me. I then flashed my killer smile to him. He then flashed his to me. I blushed a little bit, but I was still very happy. I’ve a crushed on him since childhood. His parents and my parents are best friend. So they’ve already arranged a marriage since we were 12. His family then moved to UK. I didn’t know that he is now one of the members of Super Junior. He is just so PERFECT.

“Oppa, it’s getting late now. I think I should go home now.” I said to him who was in his own world after the Yuri has left. “Okay then. Be careful.” He said to me and kissed me on my cheeks. I was still blushing since he is my first boyfriend and he took my first kiss. He was so nice to me. “I will walk you to your car.” He said while holding my hand. “Okay.” I said. Actually I didn’t want to let him go. I knew if I let him go back to his dorm, something would happen. I was sure that Yuri-sshi is going to involve in it. I was hoping that he was able to sleepover at my house. But too bad, he couldn’t since my dad didn’t want us to live together before we got married.

“Yah! Get in your car. I will go back to my dorm after you’ve left.” Oppa said while opening to car door for me. “Oppa, do you want me to send you back to your dorm?” I asked him. I wanted to us to spend more time together. “No, I can walk myself. I wasn’t really wanted to go back there.”

The Guy’s POV

“No, I can walk myself. I wasn’t really wanted to go back there.” I answered her question. I knew that I’ve a lot of explanation work to do after I reached my dorm. “Okay. Then I will go now.” She said. She knew that I dislike those who liked to ask why to me. I think that’s why she left without asking me where I was planning to go.

I was walking on an empty street alone. Since it was 12.30 in the morning, so i think no one will walk on the street like me. I felt safe while I was walking on the street. I didn’t know why. I walked for a while, and went back to my dorm. I was hoping that Yuri wasn’t standing outside my dorm waiting for me as I stepped in the elevator. *Ding, the elevator door opened, revealed that no one was standing outside my dorm. I felt so relax at that moment.

“Yah! Why’re you so late? If you can’t wake up tomorrow, I’m gonna whacked your !” My cute little leader yelled at my face, not so loud, but my group mates were able to hear it. But they weren’t waking up to check on me, they just rolled on their bed and fast asleep.  “Hyung, take it easy. I can wake up at any time no matter how late I slept right?” I questioned him. I was waiting for him to reply. As usual, he went back to sleep after yelling at me. ‘What a leader?’ I asked myself.

Yuri’s POV

Since I didn’t really bother by the incident today, so I fell asleep pretty fast. I didn’t want myself to wake up late tomorrow.

*RING~~~

My alarm woke me up at 6.30 in the morning.I then prepared myself and also the breakfast, included Eli’s but not Kevin. I was still angry about what he did to me. I couldn’t understand why he did that. Is that necessary to let them see my sleeping face? If they really wanted to see my sleeping face so badly, Kevin should’ve blocked them from opening my door. What he did was really wrong. If he apologized to me, I would forgive him. After I’ve prepared the breakfast, I then woke Lauren up. The little princess who was still in her own dreamland, woke up as I patted her back. Before we went out, I wrote a little note with Eli’s name on it and put it under the breakfast that I’ve prepared for him in order to make Kevin jealous since he usually wake up earlier that Eli.

Lauren and I then went to school by bus. “Unnie, I felt many butterflies in my stomach.” She said while patting her tummy. “Calm down, my dear. Everything will be okay.” I comforted her. I dropped her off school then went back to SMNH since I need to practice, as usual.

Kevin’s POV

I woke up quite early today since noona was making noises while she was preparing everything. I passed by the kitchen to the toilet. I saw there is breakfast on the table, but with Eli’s name underneath it. ‘Noona, you cooked breakfast for Eli but not me. You would cook for me rather than Eli. Are you still angry about that thing? I think I should apologize to you later while we’re practicing.’ I thought to myself. “WOW!” Eli shouted out loud which scared me. “Yah! Why you shout in the early morning? Trying to give me a heart-attack?” I questioned him who was staring on the breakfast that Yuri-noona has prepared for him. “Happy?” I asked him. He then snapped out of his own world. “I can’t believe that she did this to me. I think she’s starting to develop her feelings towards me.” He said and put on a smirk on his face. “Yeah! You think!” I yelled at his face which made him shocked. “Luckily you’ve brushed your teeth and washed your mouth, Kevin-ah.” Eli said playfully. “If you want that breakfast, just take it. I don’t feel hungry.” He said to me. “Nope!” Eat it. She made it for you, not me. You shouldn’t do that. I said while preparing myself. I then went to the dancing room. Eli was dumbfounded in the dorm.

‘Why always dancing? We have dancing class from Monday to Wednesday and singing class is Thursday and Friday. Let’s have a boring day!’ I said to myself.

Yuri’s POV

While I stepped in the elevator of SMNH, I met him, the one who was happily dating with his ‘girlfriend’ in the park last night. I didn’t bother to ask him any questions. I knew he wasn’t the one who liked his friends ask him a lot of questions. So I decided to keep quiet. “Yuri-ah, are you okay? I meant…last night, after the incident.” He asked me. “Why wouldn’t I?” I questioned him back. “I’m sorry about last night. Please, don’t do this to me. Don’t silent yourself in front of me. I want the talkative Yuri instead of the silent Yuri.” He said, seemed more like begging. I smiled to him. I still kept quiet. “You can ask me any questions that you want to. No matter about what, when and who. Just ask.” He said to me. “Okay. I have on one question.” I said. “Go ahead.” He said.

“Who is she?”

Author’s Note:

Hello! I’m back. How was this chapter? Who are the guy and the girl?

I’ve given you guys the clues about the guy.

Guess it!

Sorry for my grammar mistakes.

Enjoy!