13

Three-In-One

“Oppa!” I heard a female voice shouting. The moment she shout, all the Super Junior, Infinite members, and also Kevin and Eli turned their head around and check out who was the girl actually shouting at. “Erm… I’m looking for Siwon oppa.” She answered as all of the guys stared curiously at her.

“Siwon? Yah! Who is this pretty girl? Don’t tell us that she’s your sister or whatsoever answer that fool us around.” Leeteuk said, still staring at the girl even though he was talking to Siwon.

“She is my g-”

“Girlfriend!” Siwon was cut off by the girl. “And my name is Kim Taeyeon.” Yuri’s eye widened as she heard that. She knew that she shouldn’t act like this but she couldn’t. Even though Kevin who stood next to her felt that she was sad. Kevin was depressed too when he knew his beloved noona has feelings towards Siwon. He was hoping that he could just take Yuri home now instead of standing here and listen to their conversation.

“Kim Taeyeon? I bet you know us.” Leeteuk said and flashed his killer smile to her.

“Yea. You guys are Super Junior members and they are Infinite members. But I didn’t know them.” She said while pointing at where Yuri, Kevin, Eli and Lauren stood.

“They’re the trainees under SMNH Media.” Siwon answered.

“It’s you!” Taeyeon said while pointing at Yuri. “I met you before, remember? I was dating with Siwon oppa and then I saw you with the little girl.” Taeyeon asked.

“Yea. I remember. Nice to meet you, Taeyeon-shhi, I’m Yuri, Kwon Yuri.” Yuri said. She felt like Siwon just stabbed a knife into her heart again as her heart ache.

“Where are you guys going? Can I join? Since I’m Siwon’s girlfriend and I want to know more about his friends and buddies.” Taeyeon said while doing her puppy eyes towards Siwon.

“We’re going to have our dinner at Uncle Billy’s. If you don’t mind, you can join us.” Leeteuk said while Siwon was shaking his head slightly, signaling Leeteuk to say ‘NO’ to her. But too bad, he just said ‘YES’ as his answer.

“Good timing! Let’s go!” Taeyeon said while locking her arms in Siwon’s.

“Isn’t this Taeyeon too tiny for Siwon? She looked so short while she was standing beside Siwon.” Yesung was talking to Kevin, whose attention was just on Yuri. ‘Noona, I hope you’re alright now.’ Kevin thought to himself.

“Are you okay?” Donghae asked Yuri. Siwon saw it, but he couldn’t do anything since his girlfriend was beside him. He knew that there was something between Yuri and Donghae, but he couldn’t ask since he lied to Yuri. He said that he booked Yuri, the only girl he wanted in his life is Kwon Yuri. But now, he was arm locking with the other girl.

“Erm… Excuse me.” Yuri said caused all of them to stop in their tracks. “Yes?” Woohyun asked in a concern tone.

“I’m not feeling well. I’m not joining you guys to have dinner together. Kevin, can you please take care of Lauren? And please make sure that she eats.” Yuri said while loosening her grip on Lauren’s hand.

“Are you okay? If you’re not, I’ll take you to the clinic nearby.” Kevin said.

“I’m okay. You guys please go ahead and have your dinner. I’ll walk back myself. And, if I found out that you guys back to dorm without having any food just because of me, I’ll probably kill you.” Yuri said before walking to the opposite direction.

“Is it because of me?” Taeyeon asked.

“No, babe. She said that she’s not feeling well. Please don’t blame everything on yourself.” Siwon said while comforting Taeyeon, who was now forming an evil smirk on her face. ‘Hooray!’ Taeyeon thought.

After 10 minutes of walking, they were finally sitting on the sofa comfortably and drinking their favorite drinks in an air-condition restaurant. “Uncle Billy’s doing a great job. He didn’t disappoint us every time we come.” Leeteuk said.

“Yea. Our drinks will be severed right before we came in.” Kyuhyun said. All of them nodded, but not Taeyeon. Since this was her first time came here, so the employee didn’t serve her any drink. She was unhappy at all. She then quickly changed as she knew that all of them were staring at her blankly.

“Is everything alright?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yes.” Leeteuk smiled at her.

“Hyung, you seems like you want her as your date.” Sungmin whispered. Leeteuk hit his arm strongly causing Sungmin to groan in pain. All of them laughed at the cutie-pie Sungmin as he was rubbing his arm.

Meanwhile…

Yuri was walking alone, aimlessly on the street. She couldn’t understand why the guys that she fell in love with wanted to cheat on her. Siwon did the same thing like what Kiseop did to her. She was a little thrilled that she didn’t tell Siwon that she fell in love with him. ‘Taeyeon probably will kill me if she knew that I like Siwon oppa.’ Yuri thought. I was now all alone again. I shouldn’t trust love anymore since I was hurt by LOVE all the time. I love them very much but they just couldn’t see it. ‘Siwon oppa, why can’t you just wait a little bit longer? Do you really need a girlfriend before I say NO to you?’ Yuri thought again.

Little did she know, someone was following her carefully behind.

(-Uncle Billy’s Restaurant-)

“Ah~ I’m so full. I can’t move anymore.” Kyuhyun said, still chewing.

“You’re full but you’re still eating. We wouldn’t drag you home if you can’t move further later.” Leeteuk teased.

“You’re so cute.” Taeyeon said and giggled. Siwon was looking at her cluelessly, wondering why she acted that way. She didn’t even tell him that he is cute when he . But at the same time, he thought about Yuri. ‘I hope she will recover soon from the wound that I’ve created in her heart.’ He thought.