25

Three-In-One

After like 4 minutes, they finished performing and Yuri ran back to the backstage room, crying hard. Kevin and Eli followed behind, almost crying. Their manager went out and told Tony that Yuri was feeling unwell so she couldn’t continue her emcee job for today.


“Manager oppa, I’m so sorry. I did a very bad job today.” Yuri said while sobbing. She was crying hard since their debut stage weren’t like what they thought before.

They knew their debuts are not easy from the first day they formed the group, named Three-In-One. Firstly, they are stress by all sorts of pressures such as their sunbaes, Super Junior and Infinite did a great job from their debut until now. Although they training hard every day, no matter in singing, neither rapping nor dancing, they thought they’ve mastered it already. But they’re totally wrong.

Their debut stage on M! Countdown was totally awful to watch. They were out of tunes; dance steps were all wrong; the vocalist, dancers and rapper weren’t doing their job well. Their performance was totally awful until the audiences were chanting “OFF! OFF! OFF!” to the three of them while they were performing on the stage. They’ve disappointed their fans who supported them before they debut and till they debuted.

Today, Three-In-One has gained so much of haters and anti-fans. They knew they need to do something in order to gain back their popularity but now; they’ve no mood to think about it anymore. They were thinking about another debut stage at Music Bank, Music Core and Inkigayo. They knew many fans wouldn’t want to see them perform any more but they must go up and perform to them, show the fans their strength.

“Never mind, Yuri-ah. All the debut groups will also face the same matter. It depends on your patience in order to gain back your popularities.” Their manager said.

Kevin and Eli were still in their own world, still couldn’t believe what just happened to them just now. They didn’t know that dancing and singing on the stage would be this difficult. Yuri was able to see that tears were forming in their eyes. But they harshly wiped the tears off and continued to stay in their own world, not wanting anybody to disturb them, and so did Yuri.

They have no confidence on themselves right now. Some of the Super Junior and Infinite members called them and comforted them through the phone call. They knew one phone call wouldn’t help them to get back on their feet, but at least they called. The members were able to hear them sobbing while talking to them through the phone.

“You guys did badly today, but at least you gained experience although it was a bad one. Go back to your dorm and watch your performance today again and again. Find out your flaw and make the next performance flawless. This is how we correct ourselves when we danced wrong in some performances. You guys should learn this from us.” Leeteuk, the leader of Super Junior said, through the phone. He the loudspeaker.

“Thank you, sunbae. We’ll do that. But now, we still can’t get over our sadness. This is the first time I see the audiences calling the debut group off the stage. I’m scare. I can’t imagine what will happen during our Music Bank debut stage tomorrow. Will they throw eggs towards us? Will they walk out of the building during our performance?” Yuri said while crying.

“Yuri-ah, I’m always here with you. Think about me when you’re scare. I’ll be at Music Bank tomorrow to support you.” Siwon said.

“We’ll be there.” Donghae corrected Siwon.

“Thanks. I’ll hang up now. Bye!”


Kevin, Yuri and Eli went back to their dancing room and kept on watching their performance at the M! Countdown. They admitted they’ve did badly and they wished to change. They wished to perform better at tomorrow’s Music Bank and also the rest of their performances. They watched and practiced the dance moves at the same time. Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Ryeowook were at the corner of the dancing room in order to give them advices.

The four of them knew Kevin, Eli and Yuri were heart-broken but they couldn’t give up, they’ve already debuted and they couldn’t quit anymore unless they suggested they want to DISBAND. But usually they will need to compensate a big amount of money to the company, only they are able to disband. But no disband case happened so far.

“Three of you, run the dancing room while singing now.” Sungmin and Ryeowook ordered. “This is to train your vital capacity. You wouldn’t run out of oxygen while singing and dancing at the same time. We used to train like that before.” Ryeowook added.

“I know it’s hard for you guys, but since you have chosen to debut under SMNH Media, you need to train hard in order to catch up with us. You know Super Junior and Infinite are very popular and famous right now. Lee Soo Man wouldn’t want Three-In-One to bring down the popularity of Super Junior, neither Infinite nor the company.” Donghae said.

They did what their sunbaes ordered them. Although they were running out of oxygen, but they still continued to run like mad. They didn’t care the sweat soak wet their clothes and hair; they didn’t care how tired were their throat and their arms and legs. They only thing in their mind were to perform well on the upcoming music program, let the fans see the true Three-In-One.

“Stop guys.” Donghae demanded. “Go drink some water and we will continue.” He added.

“Sunbae, we don’t need water. We can continue right now. What to do next?” Kevin asked as he straightened up his body.

“Dance the Neverland dance steps.” Eunhyuk answered him.

“Yes sir!” Three-In-One answered as one. Eunhyuk and Donghae watched every step they danced so they could give them advices their dance moves in order to make their performance flawless. They practised until 3 o’clock in the midnight but they still wouldn’t want to stop. Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Ryeowook went back to their dorm since they’ve schedule tomorrow.

“Let’s go back and rest. If we were too tired, we can show our best tomorrow.” Eli said. Kevin and Yuri nodded in agreement. They went back to their dorm and slept after they took bath.


It was finally their second debut stage on Music Bank. They were anxious and nervous at the same time. They’ve put in so much effort to practise yesterday and they hope the fans could see the effort they have put in.

“Yuri noona, Super Junior sunbaes said that they wouldn’t come today to watch our performance today since their schedules are full for today.” Eli said.

“Eli-ah, did you just called me noona?” Yuri chuckled.

“You want me to call you as Kwon Yuri? I’m very happy to do that.” Eli teased. Yuri didn’t care about him. She walked over to sit beside Kevin, who was the most nervous among the three.

“Kevin, please don’t be too nervous. The nervous of yours might spoil our performance.” Yuri teased which made Kevin smiled.

“Kumawo, Noona.” Kevin held Yuri’s hand and looked sincerely in her eyes. Jealous Eli was now more jealous over the two of them. They were like a couple.

“Please welcome the hot debut group, Three-In-One!!” The emcees shouted.


During the first choreography, everything was alright. But during the second part of the performance, the headphone that they wore in order to listen to the music broke down and they couldn’t hear any of the music of the song while the performance still going on.  They started to get nervous and they were totally out of tunes since they couldn’t listen to the music. That caused them to dance wrong too. Fans started to chant “OFF! OFF! OFF!” again. Yuri couldn’t take it anymore and she immediately went straight in to the backstage room while Eli and Kevin were dumbfounded on the stage. The most important point was that were their live performance, not rehearsal.

“What now this time?” Manager asked Yuri.

“I don’t know about Eli and Kevin but my headphone broke down and I couldn’t listen to the music. All I could hear was the fans asked us to get off the stage. I really couldn’t take it anymore.” Yuri cried out loud.

After she shouted, Eli and Kevin walked in to the backstage room.

“My headphone broke down.” Eli said.

“Me either.” Kevin and Yuri said at the same time.

“We put in so much effort and we wanted to show our fans about our true strength but God was playing jokes with us. How come our headphones would suddenly break down?” Yuri asked.

‘The Three-In-One group is really bad.’

 ‘They’re spoiling the name of Super Junior, Infinite and also SMNH Media.’

‘They shouldn’t have debuted.’

 ‘They’re just not good.’

 ‘The worst rookies group that I’ve ever seen.’

 ‘Performed until half then walked down to the backstage was the first time I experienced it.’

 ‘They should be on the Gag Man show instead of music programme.’

‘First time I see fans asked celebrity to off the stage.’

‘They’re gonna disband soon.’

Everyone who passed by their room said all the bad things about them. They heard everything. Manager was very angry now and he asked them to hop in the car and leave the venue immediately. He didn’t want people to laugh at them anymore.

But Yuri went straight to the PD and pointed her index finger at the PD……


Author’s Note:

Hey! you

How was this chappie?

It’s going to end soon.

Hope you guys will support this story until the end.

Enjoy reading.

Do leave comments.