23

Three-In-One

“Yuri-ah, are you nervous? Why are your hands shaking?” Donghae asked.

“Oh oppa, I’m not. I just feel so cold.” Yuri answered back.

It was already 7.30 in the night; both of them were heading to Kiseop’s wedding venue as a couple. Donghae felt so delighted since he really took this as a date with Yuri. He loved her so much but Yuri just confessed to him that she couldn’t be her girlfriend since she just sees him as her elder brother. Donghae knew that once Yuri said that, she meant that, so he wouldn’t force Yuri but he will keep them in a good relationship, at least in the best friend relationship.

After for like 15 minutes, they finally arrived at the Hilton Hotel, Kiseop’s wedding venue. Yuri thought that Kiseop would be having his wedding party at his own house but he has it in the hotel instead.

While Yuri and Donghae were walking towards the entrance of the hotel, they saw many paparazzi taking photos. ‘Kiseop and Fany (Kiseop’s soon-to-be wife. I changed his wife’s name from Eunmin to Fany since ‘Fany’ is much easier to remember) aren’t celebrities, why there are paparazzi taking pictures of them?’ Yuri questioned herself in her mind.

“Yuri-ah, walk quickly, I think they are taking pictures of me.” Donghae said as he grabbed Yuri’s wrist and pulled her inside the hotel. Since Yuri was wearing a 3.5 inches high-heel, she was unable to walk faster. She almost fell down when Donghae pulled her, forcefully.

“Mianhae.” Donghae apologized.

“Never mind, now let’s walk.” Yuri said. It was her turn to grab Donghae’s hand and pulled him inside. But unfortunately, she was looking where she was going, as the result, she bumped into someone and she almost fell down. Luckily Donghae was there to hold her by her arm.

“Yuri-sshi?” The guy asked.

“Oh, Jaejoong-sshi, you’re here!” Yuri said cheerfully. Obviously she knew that he would be here. She just faked that she didn’t know Jaejoong would be here since she was asking Donghae for his companion instead of asking Jaejoong.

“Is this your boyfriend?” Jaejoong asked while looking at Donghae from head to toe.

“N…Yes! He is. Please respect him. Why do you looking at my oppa from head to toe?” Yuri asked while she putting her hands on her waist, impatiently.

“I just…”

“Noona, you’re here!” Jaejoong’s word was cut off by Kiseop’s greeting to Yuri. “Come on, I’ll lead you to your table, together with your boyfriend.” Kiseop said with a smile plastered on his lips.

“Thanks. He is Donghae.” Yuri introduced Donghae to Kiseop. “And this is Kiseop.” Yuri added before following Kiseop.

“Yobo, do you still remember Yuri noona? She’s here already together with her boyfriend.” Kiseop said to Fany.

“Really? I should go and talk to her but not now. I still need to put my make up on first.” Fany said. She was busying putting make up on her face although she knew that it was already late. Fany always late no matter what she is doing. And now is her wedding, she’s still late.

“Yobo, please be fast. All the guests are already here. They’ve waited for like 25 minutes already. They are starting to complaint now.” Kiseop whispered.

“I’m done! Jess, go out and tell the emcee to start the wedding party.” Fany ordered Jess, her best friend. Jess went out and told the emcee like what Fany told her just now.

“Guys! I know that you’ve waited so long to see the wedding couple. So right now, let’s welcome our newly couple, the groom Lee Kiseop and the bride Fany Hwang!” The emcee said as the guests stood up and clapped their hands to welcome the couple. Yuri and Donghae also did the same thing. Eli and Jaejoong sat at the empty seats which were beside Yuri. Both of them didn’t know that Yuri was just beside them.

Once Yuri turned her head back, she was shocked to see both Eli and Jaejoong sitting beside her.

“Kwon Yuri? Why are you here? You’re Fany’s friend? But she didn’t tell me that before.” Eli shouted, people were all staring at him. “I’m sorry.” He apologized, but no one was paying attention to him.

“Answer me!” Eli shouted again, but in a whisper tone.

“I saw Fany once and but I’m not her friend, I don’t know her. So, I’m here because I’m Kiseop’s friend.” Yuri answered.

“When do you know him? How come I don’t know that? We live together and I actually didn’t know that both of you are friends? As Kiseop’s best friend, I’m really a failure.” Eli said in a depress tone.

***

“Hello! I’m so happy that all of you attended my wedding dinner. I didn’t know that I’ve invited such many people. My wallet is getting thinner and thinner right now.” Kiseop joked.

“Anneyong, I’m so glad that my best friends, my family members and all my husband’s friends are here tonight to celebrate with us.” Fany said as she smiled happily.

They were now on the stage, getting ready to exchange their rings.

“No Fany!!” A guy ran in and shouted. All the guests were shocked by the guy since he didn’t have the right to stop their wedding.

“Fany, I know you’re willing to marry this guy, which you don’t love since you’re pregnant.” The guy claimed.

“Please drag him out here!” Fany shouted in shocked.

“Listen, the baby in your tummy in mine instead of Kiseop, so please don’t marry him.” The guy continued.

“Fany, please explain this to me. You lied to me?” Kiseop forcefully grabbed her arms, wanting her to tell him the truth.

“I’m sorry, Kiseop-ah. I knew that you aren’t the baby’s father but I lied since the baby’s real father, which is him, ran away after he knew that I was pregnant.” Fany cried while pointing to the guy who stood still and facing Fany.

“You lied! You really lied to me!” Kiseop couldn’t accept the fact that Fany lied to him. “GO! GO NOW! GO WITH THE BABY’S FATHER!” Kiseop shouted but Fany refused to go. “You don’t want to go? Then I’ll go.” Kiseop said as he walked to the backstage.

“Donghae-oppa, I think I need to go and check him out. Please stay here and wait for me, okay?” Yuri asked for Donghae’s permission to go and look after Kiseop.

“Of course you may go.” Donghae faked a smile.

***

“Kiseop-ah, are you okay?” Yuri asked the crying Kiseop.

“Noona, I’m so wrong. I thought I had with her while I’m drunk but actually I didn’t. She lied to me and the lie caused me to dump you. I’m so stupid.” Kiseop cried.

“Never mind. I’m alright right now.” Yuri smiled to him.

“Noona, can you lend me your shoulder, even though just for a while?” Kiseop asked.

“Why not?” Yuri smiled to him, again.

‘Dump her? Both of them are couple? Now I know why she is here tonight.’ Both Eli and Jaejoong thought since they were hiding behind to eavesdrop the conversation between Kiseop and Yuri.

Author’s Note:

So here’s Kiseop’s wedding and something unexpected happened.

Sorry for not updating, for my grammar and spelling mistakes.

Enjoy reading.

Do leave some comments.