Chapter 9

Minhyun The Minion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*kring kring!* *kring kring!* 

The alarm clock rang, signaling it was time to wake up. But this person right here, wakes up 5:00 am early in the morning.

 A certain blonde opens and gently rubs her eyes. She remembered about the incident last night and immediately reported it to her father. *in a middle of a call*

"Hello? Dad?"
"Oh yes, is there a problem Taeyeon?"
"Something happened last night."
"What?! What happened??! Is the apartment robbed?!? Are you hurt??!?"
"No Dad, no no.."
"Then what?"
"Two of our customers almost one girl living in our apartment. But luckily, I think the girl's friend just happen to pass by and saw the incident. One of the guys was badly punched in the face. And, the girl decided to stay at her friend's house."
"How about the bastards? Where are they?!" 
"They're still here."
"Immediately report them to your aunt."
"Okay Dad."
"Okay. Be careful out there Taeyeon, stay safe."
"Yes Dad, I will. You too. Love you, Dad."
"Okay, I will also. Love you too dear. Bye."
"Bye Dad."

She stood up from her bed and stretched her arms. She fixed her bed and took a bath. She took her breakfast then went to her aunt. "Aunt Seolhee!" Taeyeon shouts throughout the hallway. "Yes, Taeyeon?" "May I talk to you?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Aunt Seolhee, what room does Huang Jinxiao and his friend Guangli stay at?" 

"What about them Taeyeon? Gonna treat them to breakfast? *smirks* They're so handsome, right?"

"Umm.. that's a big, big NO. They're disgusting!"

"What happened Taeyeon dear? Did they do something to you??"

"Not to me, but to one of our customers."

"Is it the petite girl with her attractive friend last night?!"

"Yes, may I know what's her name?"

"Jessica Jung and Sung Minhyun. Now, let's give those men some lesson!"

------------------------------
Taeyeon's POV

 

So... yeah. Aunt Seolhee did what she said to me. Good thing Jessica-ssi reported them to the police. I'm Kim Taeyeon, the daughter of one of the most succesful businessman in Korea, Kim Jong-gu and the niece of the manager of our apartment, Kim Seol-hee. 

I'm not cold-hearted, I'm actually really nice and sweet! I'm NOT studying in LSM University, because my father never thought that it was so great there even though I've told him many times already. So, he promised me that I will study there once I've reached Senior High School. And 1 more year left, LSM Uni. wait for me! 

END OF TAEYEON'S POV


ON THE OTHER SIDE


A brown-haired girl opened her eyes and also rubbed these. She rolled her body to her left side not minding that it wa the end of the bed. She fell, not on the floor. But to Minhyun. The blonde opens her eyes lazily and noticed the weight above her. She holds Jessica's waist and fully opened her eyes. "Good Morning, Jessica.." then she smiled. The other girl has her eyes opened wide and her cheeks are burnin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter