Chapter 1

Minhyun The Minion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*kring kring* 

 

​​​​​​The alarm clock rang, signaling that it was 7:00 am, and the blonde girl needs to wake up to get ready for school.

 

She stood up from her bed and went straight to the bathroom. "Good morning, Minion-ah.." she said to herself in front of the mirror and took a bath.

 

She nearly took 15 minutes to finish taking a bath. She was about to grab her school uniform from the closet, when she remembered something. "Oh wait! I'm not going to wear uniform today. It's the school's welcoming for the freshmen. Guess I have to wear my favorite attire." She opened her other closet and it revealed the attire she's talking about. "The MINION Attire." she took it and got dressed.

---------------------------------------

After 10 minutes of getting dressed, she went to the kitchen, plugged the toaster and inserted a piece of bread and waited for it to toast. *ding!* The familiar sound that the toaster always make. She waited a little bit to cool it down a little. She grabbed a plate and a butterknife to butter up the toast. She opened the fridge and grabbed her banana flavored milk, and drank a glass. Then, grabbed her canister and put the milk. And left everything in the kitchen table, for a while.

 

She went to her room, grabbed the keys and fixed herself. She stared at herself in the mirror and smiled. "My name is Sung Min Hyun, and I am the 'Cute Minion' of LSM University." said to herself, then winked. "Something's missing.." she looked on the nightstand. "I knew it." she then took it and put it on her eyes. It's not contact lenses. "My glasses." As Minhyun was about to open the door, she remembered something..again.. "I'm really missing out something." She looked at the shelf and found the thing that she'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter