Chapter 7

Minhyun The Minion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*RRRIIIINNNGGGGG!!!* The bell rang.

 

"Class dismiss." The teacher exclaimed.

 

And one by one, the students are coming home.

 

 

One brown-haired student was walking along the hallway, with her earphones on. This is my kinda Wonderland~ This is my kinda Wonderland~ She closes her eyes as she was devoured by the rhythm of the song. She opened her eyes when she felt someone tapped her shoulder. She looked at her back and found "MyungMyung~" The boy was just smiling at her. He took Jessica's hand and intertwined with it, and continued walking. 

------

They were now at the huge entrance of LSM University. 

 

Myungsoo is going to take a bus to go home. While Jessica, .. she haven't decided yet if she'll just take the bus with Myungsoo or walk home alone.

 

Suddenly, a figure with a motorbike came beside Jessica and Myungsoo. The person took its helmet off, and it realeved the girl that Jessica admires. Sung Minhyun. "Minhyun-ah.." Jessica was astonished on what she was seeing. She never thought a nerd like Minhyun could have such a motorbike like this. Then, Minhyun looks at her and smiles. "Hi Jessica." then turns her gaze at Myungsoo and her expression changes. "Hello, Myungsoo.." but once again, Myungsoo just avoided her gaze. Minhyun looks at their intertwined hands, still have the blank expression. Jessica saw it and immediately took her hand off Myungsoo's. She scratches her not-so-itchy nape. The boy was slightly hurt.

 

The bus have arrived. The boy looks at the girl beside him but she was busy having lovely stares (and smiles) from the Nerd slash Cool Girl. "Ummm.. S-Sooyeon, are you going to take the bu-bus with m-me?" Myungsoo asks the girl beside him. Jessica just stare at him. "Would you like a ride, Jessica?" then Jessica looks at Minhyun. 

 

"I'll send you home." both Minhyun and Myungsoo said. Jessica just sighed and put her earphones back at her ears. "You know, I'll just walk by myself." then left the two.

 

They both looked at each other and immediately looked away. Minhyun wore her helmet then started the engine. Myungsoo was just staring at her since he ws dreaming of having a motorbike. *drrrr drrrrr* then Minhyun left. 

 

Myungsoo was interupted by a man. "Hey kid, are you still going to take this bus or just do nothing there?" "Ah ne!" then he entered the bus.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica was walking alone in the dark without her earphones on. But she was still humming her favorite song. She was actually nervous because there were 2 men behind her, laughing loudly. She walks faster and eventually she was already in front of the apartment she's staying at. 

 

"Why hello there, gorgeous~" one of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter