Chapter 12

Minhyun The Minion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyun is tired.. she is now sitting at a nearby bench.. 

The girls always debate over something, and she just kept quiet and let them be. But there's still a difference between them. As Jessica buys something for herself, she buys another one for Minhyun. Just like what she did for the ice cream... right now.

 

Minhyun closes her eyes to calm down a little. She felt another presence beside her. Minhyun opens her eyes and turn to her side. She saw Jessica happily eating ice cream, 2 ice creams in her hands. Minhyun thought that the girl must be hungry and giggled. "Why are you giggling?" Jessica asked when she noticed that the blonde did that. "Nothing." Minhyun answered and continued watching Jessica eating. "Here." Jessica hands the other ice cream. Minhyun looks at it, still confused why did the other girl does this kinds of things. "Are you just going to stare at it? You know it's going to melt." Jessica spoke. "Ah yeah." Minhyun jolted up and took the ice cream off of Jessica's hand. "Where's SinB?" Minhyun asked as she the side of the ice cream cone. "Even in this kind of moment, you're still thinking about SinB??!?!" Jessica thought, her head fuming in jealousy. "She's still shopping." she answered with monotone voice. "Aren't you happy?" the blonde asked when she noticed the difference of Jessica's voice earlier. "Maybe? Or maybe I'm supposed to be happy? If only we don't have an intruder around.." Jessica murmured. 

They both finished eating and Minhyun had an idea. She grabbed the other girl's hand and stood up. ''H-hey! Wh-what are yo-" Minhyun pulled Jessica's face near her's. They stare at each other's eyes for awhile and after that, Minhyun broke it. They took their things and left the amusement park.
 

--------------------------------------------------------------

After some time, SinB is done with her stuffs. She used Minhyun's money that the blonde gave her. She searched for all over the place, but failed. 
(A/N: Her face when she realized that HyunSic left her)

"They left me..." "How could you, Minhyun-ah?! You're always there by my side.. you even said that you'll wait for me no matter how long it will take. Ever since that 'Pretty and Kind-hearted, Jessica Jung' came, you've changed... a lot.. Also.. YOU'RE SO DUMB! Pabo!! Stupid!!!" SinB thought as tears are slowly escaping her eyes. She runs as fast as she can back to her flower shop. "I have feelings for you, Numb Blonde!!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT MINHYUN'S HOUSE

 

Both just finished eating dinner, also washed the dishes together. It took not that long but just enough to play bubbles and wiping each other's faces with it. Now, they are at their bedroom. They now share the same room, same bed to sleep with. No more sleeping on the floor. Minhyun is now at her phone while Jessica is at the study table, drawing different type of clothes. She thought of having a boutique in the future. She finished her masterpiece. 

Jessica closed her notebook and sat at the edge of the bed near Minhyun. She looked at the blonde and studied her features. "If only you were a subject, I would study you every single day." Jessica thought to herself. Minhyun is chatting Amber and they were talking about DSL. 

LLAMA FACE = MINION NERD 

8:24 PM

Hey

(seen)

Amber

(seen)

...

(seen)

Are you serious?

(seen)

What the hell..

(seen)

You know what,

(seen)

I'm going to call you right now.

(responding)
WAIT!! Don't!

Why aren't you answering me?
Seener..

Could you shut up for a little bit more?

What?
Excuse me?

I mean 'wait'!!
Could you wait for a little bit more?

Why?
This is a serious matter, Amber.

I'm chatting with Krystal right now.

Who's Krystal?

You don't know who she is??!?
Are you for real??
Wait..
You're not Mack are you?
ARE YOU?!?

Of course, I'm Mack.
What has gone to you?
Huh, Amber?
Back to the question,
Who's Krystal?

(responding)
She's the girl I've always told you 😍
The one who took my heart~

Wait
She says something

Faster.

I'm back.
So, what was it that you want to talk about?

MINION NERD changed your nickname from LLAMA FACE to KRYSTAL FREAK.

HEY!!
What was that for??!?!

KRYSTAL FREAK changed your nickname from MINION NERD to SOOYEON'S (FOREVER) WAITING PRINCE CHARMING.

What...
Okay, that's enough..<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter