Chapter 4

Minhyun The Minion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyun's POV

 

 

"My name is Jung Jessica, you can call me Jessica. Please take care of me." 

 

 

'Oh I will take care of you..' I said in my mind, keeping it for myself. I was just staring at her plainly, not showing how happy I am right now. It may look weird, but I'm studying her features.. She looks familiar, I must've met her from somewhere.. Ah! I know now.

 

"Please tell us more about yourself." Ms. Bada said. Oh wait she's going to tell more about herself, gotta record this. I secretly took out my phone from my backpack and started recording. 

 

"Well.. I was born and raised in San Francisco, California." She must be Korean-American..

 

"My birthday is on April 18, and my age is 16." We're the same age, so we have the same birth year. And she's 9 days, 216 hours, 12960 minutes, and 777600 seconds older than me. I was born on April 27 by the way.

 

"Is that enough, Miss...?"

 

"Bada, Ms. Bada. And yes, it's quite enough."

 

"You may seat on the last vacant one." Ma'am Bada said and smiled at Jessica. I looked around the room and found out that the vacant seat is.. "beside me.." I murmured. I looked at Jessica and caught her staring at me, and smiled brightly.

 

I gave her my charming smile as best as I can.

 

She took her bag and walked towards me. "Hello." She said as she sits.. beside me.. I victory danced in my head.

 

 

It took me 2.0922486607 seconds to answer her back. "Hi.."

 

END OF MINHYUN'S POV

 

Jessica's POV

 

Okay that was awkward. But I must say, he's cute.. I don't even know if he's a... he.. Should I just ask him? or her? *sigh* Maybe I should just ask.. And yes, it was me that he.. or she.. ugh whatever! saw at the welcoming. I'll just address him as a boy, 'cause he looks like a boy.

 

I was about to tap his shoulder when Ms. Bada's phone rang and echoed inside the room. "Class, I just received text messages from my co-teachers that there will be an urgent meeting. For now, I'll give you an activity but not graded." What is it? Just say it already. I'm getting impatient here. "Talk to your seatmate IN ENGLISH, so you would know each other more." "But we already know each other!" a male shouted in Korean, and our teacher was already packing her things. "No speaking in Korean, just ENGLISH." then she left. 

 

The chair arrangement is 6x5. 

 

I sat at the last chair of Column 5 an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter