Chapter 2

Minhyun The Minion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Girl's POV

 

No... it can't be..

 

I can't be so sure..

 

I was about to approach him but I stopped when he recognized - I think - the boy that walked past him. They stared at each other's eyes for a while and the boy spoke. "Mack?" he said in pure english, and I think he's American. But the other boy just looked so confused. "Excuse me, but do I know you? You look someone familiar.. And how did you know my name?" and their conversation continues.

END OF GIRL'S POV

 

"Dude, seriously..? Can't you remember? I'm AJ Liu. AJ, your bestfriend in Los Angeles, California, United States.. Still remember?" Minhyun still has her confused look. The boy named AJ just sighed.

 

"Amber." 

 

"Huh?"

 

"Do you still remember Amber Josephine Liu?"

 

"Sorry, but I really can't remember.."

 

"Ugh.. I give up. Anyway, I'm your bestfr--" Amber was cutted by Minhyun when she suddenly hugged her. 

 

"HA! You're still stupid, pabo." Minhyun was smiling widely while Amber has a frowned face. After a while, Minhyun broke the hug.

 

"How can I forget you? You're my best friend. Maybe you're the one who can't remember.." 

 

"What?!?!! SO YOU CAN STILL REMEMBER ME???"

 

"Of course! Your Llama face is UNFORGETTABLE!! XD" Amber gave her a poker face.

 

"So what brings you here?"

 

"Well, ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter