Chapter 10

Minhyun The Minion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 YEAR LATER

A lot changed between Jessica and Minhyun. They became really close like they're actual sisters. They are really inseparable.

FLASHBACK
 

"Jessica..."
"Jessica.."
"Jessica."

 

"You know, Minhyun.." They are now having a movie marathon. Jessica called Minhyun while still looking at the screen.

"Yes?" the blonde turned her attention to the girl who called her.

"You should give me a nickname."

"Why? Is there something wrong with your given name?"

"Ahh no. But don't you think, it kinda long to pronounce?"

"It is kind of.. but what would I call you now?"

"What do you think?" 

Minhyun thinks of a nickname for Jessica that would fit her perfectly, until something popped inside her mind. She's afraid that maybe Jessica wouldn't like it. "Ho-how about 'Sica'? I-is it.. o-okay? 'Cau-cause Je-jessica, S-sica, and b-becau-" Jessica cut Minhyun by putting her index finger on her lips. 

"I think it's beautiul," Jessica smiled. "Just like it's owner." and hugged Minhyun's arm.

 

After another silence, Minhyun broke it.

"Sica?"

"Yes?" Jessica looked up to Minhyun.

"Just testing your new nickname~" and then she pinched Jessica nose while the other girl chuckled and blushed a bit.

 

"Sica?" the girl she's calling ignored her. She's thinking that it might be another testing.

"Sica? This isn't a test anymore.." Jessica just looked at Minhyun.

"Won't you give me a nickname?" Minhyun asked curiously.

There was a pause when Jessica heard this question. "Y-yah! Minhyun-ah, we're not a couple to give each other nicknames.." then looked on the other side.

"But that's not fair.. You give Myungsoo a nickname, but not me.." Minhyun murmured the last part.

"What?"

"Nothing.." Minhyun said with a sad face.

"But I'm sure you said something." Jessica still insists that Minhyun said something.

"You're just hearing things, Jessica." Now that Minhyun called her 'Jessica' instead of 'Sica' the name owner sensed that must've done something wrong.

 

"Hey.." but the blonde ignored her and continued watching. Jessica had a plan that she will turn off the television. But, she can't find the remote. She saw the remote on Minhyun's hand and Jessica knows that Minhyun grips things tight. She had another idea in her mind but she hesitates to do it. But again, they're close with eah other so there's really nothing wrong with it. Right?

 

She sat on top of the blonde's lap, blocking the screen. "Minhyun-ah.." the girl looked at her with her eyebrows furrowed, and looked away again. This time, Jessica held Minhyun's face with both of her hands, still sitting on her lap. "What are you planning now Jessica? I can't see." 

"I want you to only look at me."

"Why should I? I'm still watching the movie, you know. If you're not going to watch anymore, go to the room."

"You always call that OUR room.."

"Well I'm in a bad mood right now." Minhyun yanked Jessica's hands and looked away again. Jessica just stared at her. Minhyun is feeling awkward because of the atmosphere. "And could you please leave my lap?"

"I'm not going to, once you tell me why aren't you noticing me. Please... why can't I have your attention?" Jessica is in the verge of crying. Minhyun turned off the tv and faced Jessica. "Sica, it's really nothing.." "Then why are you not noticing me?!" Jessica let her tears finally fall from her eyes. "No please, don't.. Don't cry.. please.." Jessica sobs and Minhyun was hurt seeing this scene. She wiped the tears off Jessica's face. "I'm sorry, will you forgive me?" Jessica just hugged her tight. "Pabo-yah.." then she lightly knocked Minhyun's head. "Oww.." Minhyun playfully said.

"I'm sorry too, Minhyun-ah.. I know what to make you feel better."  Jessica then kissed both of Minhyun's cheeks. "Feeling better?" Minhyun childishly nodded. She fixed the other girl's bangs. Then, she closed her eyes as she kissed Jessica's forehead. Jessica as well, closed her eyes and hugged Minhyun again. "Let's stay like this a little bit longer.." - Jessica

END OF FLASHBACK


As for Minhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter