Chapter 5

Minhyun The Minion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyun's POV 

 

I'M LAAAAAATTTTEEEE!!!!!

 

I'm near to the door but our teacher entered first. NOOOOOO!! He puts his stuff on the table. "Good Mor-" "Sir wait!!" I slightly shouted while panting. "Sir, wait.." "I can wait, but please get a seat now." he politely said. I looked across the room and eventually found an empty seat. I walked towards it and sat. "Let me say it again. Good morning class.." "Good morning, sir! It's nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too." then he smiled.

 

"Let me introduce myself. I am Kim Jun Myeon, Please address me as Sir Suho. I will be the guardian of your Mathematics class this year. I'm also a new teacher here, so please be patient with me." 

 

He looks kind, and maybe one the most handsome math teachers here. Sir Suho huh.. "Can you please introduce yourselves one by one? So I won't have a hard time thinking what your names are." "Yes sir!" The introductions have finished and when Sir Suho was about to write a word problem on the board, a student came panting. "I'm so sorry. very sorry! I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY I'm late." she's still panting from running all the way here. "Please sir..?" "Suho." "Please Sir Suho, forgive me. The university is too big and I got lost. Luckily, some other students helped me to get here. Again, I'm sorry I'm late to your class" "It's fine, please get a seat now. But please, next time, try not to be late." "Yes, sir." 

 

She took the seat beside me and took out her textbook. "Aigoo... unbelievable. I thought you slept early so you won't be late.." "I did!" Amber shouted, but in a whisper way. "Would you mind telling me the whole story?" "I will, later... in lunchtime.." 

--------------------------------------

Jessica's POV

 

I was heading to my next subject which is Arts, but then I saw this familiar boy. Ah I know! He was the boy that Minhyun talked to at the welcoming. Then I also saw Krystal coming out of the room. "Hey Krystal!" I grabbed her attention then she smiled and waved hi to me. 

 

She can't be late so I waved back and she continued walking. She's my first cousin and I treat her like my younger sister, since I'm an only child. I was at the door when a boy suddenly popped o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter