Chapter 8

Minhyun The Minion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It all started when...
















I can't remember anything but her.


All they told me was..."



FLASHBACK
 

When I was a kid...

"HEY! MINHYUN!!"


"Ye-Yes, Papa?"

"I TOLD YOU TO WASH THE DISHES, WHY ARE THERE STILL PLATES IN THE SINK??!?!?!??!" *slap in the face* *kicked in the stomach* *loud thump* *sobs*

I was treated like a slave.. and not a family member...

*runs outside the house* *cries*

"Aww, is it the MINION crying again..~?? HAHAHAHAHA!" The kids in our neighborhood always laugh and bully me. But my family neither care of it.. They always call me "Miinion" for being the "slave: follower: an unimportant one".

"Minion!" "Minion!!" "MINHYUN!!!" *kids running away* I thought my brother scared them away to protect me, but no...

"Clean the laundry, especially my basketball uniform. I need it next week." I just stared at him, looking straight at his eyes, with tears falling from my eyes. 

"NOW!!" He roared, and I stood up quick and did the chores that my father and brother told me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I stare at the playing kids in front of our house. Even if I want to play with them, I can't. I was forbidden to go outside. And even if I wasn't, they'll tease me and I will end up crying and eventually come back home. Even in school, my classmates also bully me. My mother? She's staying at Japan, her hometown. She's also working there. She knows what my father and brother does to me, but she didn't stop them from doing so. Even though she doesn't hurt me physically, she's embarassed to have me as her daughter, which hurts me mentally... 

 

I have too much rules to follow..

I have no shoulder to lean on... until she came into my life..


She was that new neighbor in front of our house. She is attractive that makes people happy around her. I once broke the rule to not go outside the house, just to meet her. When I was already outside, she disappeared. I was caught red handed by my father, and got hurt again.

Monday. I had to wake up really early to make breakfast for my "so-called-family". I cooked eggs and bacon, and after that, I ran away as fast as I can so I won't hear any lectures early in the morning. I was first to come in our classroom. But then, there she is again! She was happily sitting in the nearby bench, eating her sandwich. My day was brighten because of her. It's like, I finally have a reason why I was born to live. I want to approach her that time. But I can't. I was too shy, too shy that I can't even say "hi" to her. I'm scared on what will she say about me. Is she also one of those kids who bully me? 

She stood up and slowly walk towards me. W-W-Wha-What will.. she do?

 

"You look lonely, wanna be friends?" She indeed was pretty! Her face that close to mine, I can study her features already. She waves her hand in front of my face. "Yuhoo~? Still there?" "Ahh y-yes.." "Let's come inside, you didn't notice that our teacher already opened the room." "Oh o-okay.." I followed her. 

-------------
 

"Hi everyone! My name is Jung Soo Yeon. Please take care of me!"

 

 

Sooyeon...

----------------------------------------------------------------
We bacame close friends. We did anything together. She was always there for me, I was always there for her. Until one day, she told me to meet her at the school rooftop. I came there running, panting hard. "Minhyun-ah, I have a confession to tell.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter