Chapter 11

Minhyun The Minion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, sis!" 

 

 

 

"I didn't know that I'm going to see you here!" Minhyun widens her eyes in shock. It was the student! ... hugging Taeyeon? 

 

"Taewoong?" Taeyeon turned her body to the student, named Taewoong. "I missed you! How are you?" Taeyeon asked Taewoong. "I'm great! How 'bout you?" "Just the same as you. Although, more busy." They both chuckled at each other. 

 

Taewoong noticed Minhyun so quietly standing beside them. "Oh! How disrespectful am I... I'm really sorry, but let me first introduce myself. My name's Kim Tae-woong,"

"Taeyeon's brother?" Minhyun cutted him.

"Yes. Twin brother to be exact." Then he smiled at her. Minhyun's mouth formed an O-shape.

 

"You look..a lot like.. Taeyeon." Minhyun complimets. "Thank you so much, ...ahm..?" "Minhyun. Sung Min-hyun." Minhyun answered his unspoken question. 

"So, you were Taeyeon's twin brother? I just thought that you were Taeyeon, and also thought that maybe she's studying at LSM. But Sica said that you might be a doppelganger of Taeyeon." Minhyun said to Taewoong. While the boy scratched his nape. "By the way, who's this 'Sica' you're talking about? Looks like breath-taking woman." he whispered the last part to his twin, but Minhyun heard it. Her eyebrows frowned but it vanished instantly, because it's not that kind of a big issue. "She really is Taewoong-ssi. A breath-taking woman." The she smiled at Taewoong. On the other hand, Taewoong has his eyes widen because Minhyun heard him even though it was really weak and hard to hear. "It was so embarassing..." Taewoong thought to himself. "Y-you sure have a sharp he-hearing sense(?), Minhyun-ssi." the boy stuttered while saying. 

 

"Taeyeon?" Minhyun called.

"Yes, Minhyun?"

"I know, it's out of the opic but, how many siblings do you have?" Minhyun asked curiously (again).

"Overall, we are 4 children of Kim Jong-gu." Taewoong answered. 

"Four?" 

"Yes. It's like this:

Kim Ji-woong (oldest child/male)
Kim Tae-woong & Kim Tae-yeon (twins/male and female)
Kim Ha-yeon (youngest child/female)

Taeyeon explained. "So basically, Taewoong is older than Taeyeon?" "Yes." the twins answered.

"By the way Woong, what were you doing here?" taeyeon asked her twin brother. Taewoong hesitates to answer 'cause he knew that surely his twin sister will be mad.

"I really don't wanna lie but, Taeyeonnie," Taeyeon is patiently waiting for an answer. "I.." "A girl was with him and slapped him." Minhyun continued. Taeyeon glared at her twin and sighs. "I'm sorry Minhyun, but my twin right here, is a big playboy. So please, jus-" "I understand." Minhyun cutted and smiled. 

 

They also showed Minhyun both of their lock screen wallpaper with the two of them.

"You two are really twins." They all laughed. "Well Minhyun-ah, we'll get going and I thought Jessi is taking too long." "Ahh, yes." "Goodbye, Minhyun-ssi. See 'ya around!" Taewoong bid goodbye. "Goodluck on your date with Jessi!" Taeyeon added as they run away. "This isn't a date!" Minhyun shouted back and smiled. She really likes smiling.

 

Not too long after, Jessica is finally finished changing her chlothing. "Minhyun-ah!" She called and the blonde turned aroung to face the brunette.


(A/N: Jessica wears this. The same make over also.)

 

"Wow.." Minhyun said under her breath. Jessica did a 360% turn clockwise to let Minhyun see her fully. "What do you think?" Jessica asked. "Beautiful, just like the one wears it." Minhyun complimented. Jessica flipped her hair like she was a goddess or s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter