Chapter 3

Minhyun The Minion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minion Nerd:

What do you mean by... DSL had returned to Korea?

Llama Face:

Isn't he your "Greatest Rival"?

Minion Nerd:

Yeah.... So what?

Llama Face:

Just like what he did before, he's going to steal whatever you have. Everyone's attention, your popularity in school, you being the 'nerd' of LSM Uni., everything... even your girl..

Minion Nerd:

Yah! I don't have any girl! Since birth! 

Llama Face:

Well, don't you like that Sooyeon girl? The girl you always bring up when you remember something about her?

Minion Nerd:

You don't know her...

Llama Face:

So do you. So you don't like her anymore?

Minion Nerd:

It's none of your business. I'm still loyal for her, I'll wait, whenever it takes..

Llama Face:

Whatever.. Just be careful, dude.. DSL can be anywhere. And oh yeah, one more thing...

Minion Nerd:

I will.. And what's the thing you're about to say?

Llama Face:

He's going to transfer to LSM University.

Minion Nerd:

WHAT??!!?! I just hope this year won't be one of the worst school years I would experience...

Llama Face:

But not now...

Minion Nerd:

Huh?

Llama Face:

He will go to school maybe after 3 or 5 months? I don't know, just not now..

Minion Nerd:

Thanks for the info.. LLAMA FACE HAHAHA!! XD

Llama Face:

Don't mention it, Minion.. I'll go to bed now, I don't wanna be late tomorrow. You too.

Minion Nerd: 

Yeah, sure.. bye.

Llama Face:

Bye..

 

 

Gladly, DSL won't attend school tomorrow.. You don't know how bad he is! He literally takes everything I have. Back then, I am the Top 1, he also wants to be the Top 1! And he'll achieve it.. At first, I was happy to know that he's studying well, but no! He cheats! I reported him immediately, and I became the Top 1 again. He was spoiled by his parents, thinks that they can get everything they want, with money and without money. That's just how extreme they are..

 

FLASHBACK

"Hello everybody, my name is Minhyun Sung. Please take care of me." I introduced myself, then flashing a smile. 

 

"May you say again your name?" a boy raised his hand, and asked politely.

 

"Minhyun."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter