Only sees you

Fools

No matter what anyone says or teases, I will be a fool who only sees you

Junkai's father returned and explained the misunderstanding.

Fortunately, it was actually the foster home that he stayed at and their father figure was always busy at work which explains why there is no man in the pictures.

Although everything was okay, Junkai was still quiet which made the others confused including Qianxi.

"Qianxi, have you waited too long?"

Qianxi snapped out of his reverie and smiled at Junkai who only raised an eyebrow at him.

"A bit. Let's go?"

Junkai nodded and held unto Qianxi's hand as they both started walking to the bus stop.

As they are seated in the bus, Qianxi wasted no time and poked Junkai's cheek which made the latter look at him.

"Junkai, are you really okay? Did your pa tell you something else or what?"

"Of course not. We're really fine now."

"Then why are you like that?"

"Like what?" Junkai looked down.

"You still look sad. Even more sad, actually. We're all worried for you."

"You remembered when I told you I'll be in charge with the delegates next month?"

Qianxi nodded.

"I don't know if I'm fit to be there."

"But why are you like that only now?"

"Because it never really sinked in, you know. And because of our suspicions of pa, it went out of my mind for a while."

"I think you'll do great."

"You think so?" 

"The delegates might even fall for you, you know." Qianxi shrugged.

"Am I that attractive?" Junkai laughed.

"I'm so attracted to you so..." 

"Are you really going to be cheesy to me now?" Junkai smirked.

"I just want you to be happy." 

"I already am." Junkai kissed Qianxi's cheek which made the latter blush.

Once they're inside the classroom, Yinke faced Qianxi.

"I'm so nervous for next month already. What if the delegates are judgemental?" Yinke sighed.

"I don't think they have the right to be like that, Yinke." 

"Qianxi's right. You're too good-looking to be judged." Wutong grinned.

"Please flirt somewhere else." Zhihong rolled his eyes.

Qianxi only laughed then looked behind his seat to see Junkai sleeping again.

"Junkai, wake up. Mr. Zhou might enter any minute now." Qianxi caressed Junkai's cheek.

Junkai only whined.

"Wang Junkai sleeping in class... what's new?" Wutong laughed.

Junkai sat up and glared at Wutong.

"Do you feel sick anywhere?" Qianxi tilted his head to the side.

"I just feel sleepy, that's all. Don't worry, Qian." Junkai smiled.

"Ugh, please do it when I'm not around, okay?" Zhihong groaned as he faced front.

Qianxi only chuckled.

The next day, it was only a few days before Valentine's Day.

"Wow, everyone is really all out for it."

Junkai looked around the gym filled with heart designs.

"I know. I mean, we can't even practice anymore because of it." Junkai sighed.

"Come on, have some romance in you. That's why you and Qianxi are so compatible."

"We aren't cheesy most of the time. SOrry to ruin your entertainment." Junkai stuck his tongue out.

Yuwen ran to them and both placed his arms around Wutong and Junkai.

"What is it?"

"Yinke told me that I should get you two to help me with decorating the gym."

"We were forced to go here."

"I know so can you guys get that box here so we can start?" Yuwen grinned.

Wutong and Junkai both sighed.

After a while, Qianxi entered the gym only to see a lot of people already helping.

"Yuwen, how did you get this many people to help?"

"What can I say, we have two of the most popular students helping." Yuwen chuckled as he pointed at both Wutong and Junkai.

Qianxi's smile fell off when he saw Junkai laughing with another girl.

"Oh. I guess all we needed was the two of them."

"Hey, why do you look so down all of a sudden?"

"My head suddenly ache. I'll go to the clinic for a while."

But Junkai was fast to see Qianxi and immediately sprinted over to him.

"Hi, Qianxi." Junkai grinned.

"Hey." 

"Are you alright?" Junkai raised an eyebrow.

"Mhm. Just a sudden headache. Go back and help her."

"Let's go to the clinic." Junkai grabbed Qianxi's wrist as they went to the clinic.

At the clinic, they sat side by side at the bed.

"I'm pretty sure I can go to the clinic by myself, Wang Junkai." Qianxi chuckled.

"I love pampering you." Junkai laughed as he scratched his nape.

Qianxi's smile faltered when he remembered the scene a while ago.

"Hey, are you really fine?"

"Yeah... Junkai, do you know informations about the delegate who's going to stay with you?"

"Yeah... well, it's a girl and she's the best athlete in their school. I might get some tips on how to be a better athlete so I can outwin Wutong."

"Oh, any pictures?"

"Nope. The principal said that I'll just have to see her for myself." Junkai shrugged.

"Oh, okay."

"Are you really okay?"

Qianxi smiled and nodded.

"Go back to the gym. They're waiting for you."

"I don't think so?" Junkai raised an eyebrow.

"Trust me. Someone is."

Junkai held Qianxi's hand and intertwined them.

"Okay, I'm not leaving here while you're like that."

"Let's talk after school." Qianxi kissed Junkai's cheek and left the clinic.

"What happened?" Junkai mumbled to himself.

So after school, Junkai hurriedly grasped Qianxi's wrist to leave the school campus.

"Why are you in a hurry, Wang Junkai?" Qianxi laughed.

"Because I want to know what's bothering you."

Qianxi's laugh stopped as cupped Junkai's face.

"It's nothing serious, Kai. Don't think about it."

"It makes me nervous."

"What does?"

"Whenever your smile disappears or even falters. I just don't like it when you don't smile."

"I'm sorry if it panicked you." Qianxi hugged Junkai.

"There's no harm in telling me what is though."

"It's just a harmless jealousy..."

"What?" Junkai pulled back only to hold Qianxi's shoulders.

"I guess I was just jealous. Nothing big." Qianxi bit his lip.

"Of who? I don't remember interact- oh."

"Yeah, oh." 

"I don't even know her name."

"Until now?"

"Well, it is kind of rude but yeah. I forgot her name. I could only remember your name, Yi Yang Qianxi." 

"Stop being so cheesy."

"But it is true though. I decorated the gym because you asked me to. And I did it because of you so what else was I supposed to think about while decorating the gym for Valentine's day?"

"I don't know."

"Of course I'm going to think about you. You're the only person I see, Yangyang."

Junkai only laughed as he intertwined their fingers.

"Hey."

"What?"

"Do you have a date on the 14th?"

"Yeah, someone asked me."

"What?! And you accepted that person?" 

"I'm about to."

"But I was going to ask you to be my date!"

"I know. And you just asked me so yeah, I am going to accept you as my date."

"You almost got me! I thought I was going to have to stay home on the 14th!" Junkai whined.

"I won't let you stay alone on the 14th." Qianxi kissed Junkai's nose.

"Just so you know, you owe me a lot. My arms hurt from putting decorations on the walls and ceilings." Junkai bumped his shoulders to Qianxi.

"Date tomorrow?"

"Deal." Junkai grinned.