For you

Fools

I will bring the stars in the sky for you, whatever you want, Oh I can do it for you

 

Qianxi woke up earlier than usual and he silently thanked the heavens because he would still have time to actually decipher what was going on.

Number one, Wang Junkai likes him.

Number two, Yi Yang Qianxi and Wang Junkai are a couple now.

Number three, Wang Junkai LIKES HIM.

"Is it really happening?" Qianxi mumbled at the ceiling with closed eyes.

"Yangyang, are you up?" Qianxi's mom knocked on the door.

Qianxi raised an eyebrow as he stood up. His mom never wakes him up to school.

"Mom, is something wrong?"

"No, of course not. But somehow, you know Mrs. Wang, Kai's mother, he called me about his son waking up early today. I thought, you might have a clue on why."

"I actually do." Qianxi opened the door.

"Oh really?" Qianxi raised an eyebrow.

"Well, do you want to know?" Qianxi smiled.

"Do you want me to know?"

Qianxi nodded slightly.

"Okay. What is it?"

"Junkai confessed to... to me." Qianxi scratched his nape.

"And?" Qianxi's mom slowly grinned.

"I don't know. Umm, I accepted his confession, I guess?" Qianxi looked elsewhere.

"You guess? Oh... that was nice of you guessing." 

"So... any words for me?"

"I'm happy for you. Kai's a cute kid. Just like my son." Qianxi's mom pinched Qianxi's cheek.

Qianxi opened the door and saw Junkai already waiting for him at the doorway.

"I didn't know it would be this early."

"I don't want my boyfriend waiting for me." Junkai shrugged.

Qianxi chuckled.

"Let's go." Junkai held Qianxi's hand as they walked off.

As they enter the classroom with intertwined hands, the class started whispering among themselves but somehow, someone had to be noisy about it.

"Are you sure you two are really just friends, Yi Yang Qianxi?!" Zhihong stood from his seat with a groan.

Yinke only chuckled.

"Why are you so outraged everytime I see you, Zhihong?" Qianxi hissed as he sat down on his seat.

"Well, because our Qiaxi is not telling us anything." Zhihong crossed his arms.

"We just happened last night. So you're not really as outdated as everyone else." 

"Qianxi had the confidence to confess already? I'm so proud of you. You've grown in-"

"Sorry to break it to you, Zhihong but I confessed to Qianxi." Junkai smirked as he sat down behind Qianxi.

"What?!"

"Wow, Qianxi. You made Wang Junkai, the man who never confessed before, confess to you?" Yuwen's eyes widen.

"What's the big deal with that?" Junkai tilted his head to the side.

"How can you look so cute and dumb at the same time?" Yuwen sighed.

"It's a pretty big deal, Junkai." Yinke chuckled.

Qianxi could only sigh at everything. It was still not sinking in to him either.

So at the cafeteria, Qianxi was at the vendo machine to get a cola for his... well, for his boyfriend.

Once the cola dropped, someone took it before Qianxi could.

"Can I have some?"

"It was meant for you anyways." Qianxi shrugged.

"Is that one of those boyfriend perks?" Junkai chuckled.

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Do you have dance lessons today?"

"Oh, yeah I have."

"Can I watch you today?"

"W-What? How about soccer practice?"

"Coach is feeling ill today so cancelled. It's been awhile since I saw you dancing." Junkai grinned.

"I don't know, I feel shy." Qianxi scratched his nape.

"But Mr. Hangeng told me you're amazing."

"How did you talk to Mr. Hangeng?" Qianxi raised an eyebrow.

"Well, of course I would ask something about the things the person I like interest on." Junkai blushed as he grinned.

"Fine but don't tease me." Qianxi glared.

"No promises made, Yangyang." Junkai smirked.

After school, Qianxi was walking along the hallway to dance class alone.

Junkai has to do something at the library first.

Because of his cloudy thoughts, Qianxi didn't notice a few kids playing with the soccer ball as if it was dodge ball.

A kid threw too hard and it was going in Qianxi's direction.

Qianxi was surprised to be hugged by Junkai and then realized the ball when it was already bouncing back from Junkai's back.

"Are you okay?" Qianxi carressed Junkai's back and head.

"Yeah, already used to it. You should look at your surroundings, Yi Yang Qianxi."

"Does your head hurt?" 

"It's fine. Look around next time."

"Sorry, I have been thinking."

"About me?" Junkai grinned.

"Yeah, about you." Qianxi rolled his eyes as he playfully pushed Junkai away from him.

"I'm already excited to see you dance, Qianxi." Junkai laughed.

"Then why are you laughing?" Qianxi whined.

"You laugh when you're happy. Never heard of that?" Junkai rolled his eyes.

"You're happy to tease me, aren't you?" Qianxi glared.

"At least, I'm happy because of you." Junkai shrugged.

Qianxi rolled his eyes with his pink cheeks evident.

At dance class, Junkai was frowning. He thought he would be able to tease Qianxi but he was actually quite frustrated.

Mr. Hangeng was stretching Qianxi's body as a warm up.

Qianxi looked so in pain with his body being pulled down and legs more stretched.

"Is it really necessary, Mr. Hangeng?"

"Of course, Junkai." The teacher chuckled as he pushed Qianxi lower.

"Won't he break his legs?"

"We've done this before, Kai. Don't worry." Qianxi mumbled.

Junkai's eyes softened.

Junkai uses Yangyang to tease Qianxi and Qianxi uses Wangwang to tease Junkai.

But whenever they call each other Qian and Kai, it's really something else.

"Don't worry, Junkai. Your best friend will be fine."

"Actually, he's more than that so please take care of him." Junkai bit his lip.

The teacher laughed and nodded as he told Qianxi to stand up.

"I guess Junkai ge shouldn't be here everytime because he's too worked up." Yuhao chuckled as Junkai glared at him.

"Enough teasing and let's show our guest what we do."

Yuhao and Qianxi nodded.

Junkai absentmindedly nodded too, making Qianxi chuckled.

Once the music started, Junkai's eyes were already glued to Qianxi.

Qianxi was always very expressive with actions so it didn't really surprised Junkai with his moves.

Junkai couldn't even tease Qianxi because honestly, the latter being amazing was an understatement. Qianxi was perfect.

And Junkai smiled because that perfection is his.

As the music stopped, Junkai only stared.

"You're so cool, Yuhao!" Yulin smiled.

"Thanks." Yuhao laughed.

"Wang Junkai, are you okay?" Qianxi laughed as he sat in front of Junkai.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Junkai smiled.

"Was it bad?" Qianxi bit his lip.

"Well, Mr. Hangeng was lying about you." Junkai shrugged.

"Why?" Qianxi frowned.

"Amazing was not enough to describe you dancing. You were perfect, Qianxi." Junkai grinned and showed a thumbs up.

"A sweet talker, I see." Qianxi chuckled.

As the two rode the bus, Junkai suddenly placed his head on Qianxi's shoulder.

"Qianxi, Wutong told me about it."

"So he did." Qianxi chuckled.

"Are you sure about it? I'd love to see you there but I don't think you're comfortable with that. Don't do it because of me, Qian."

"I love watching you play soccer. It's already a surprise for many that I'm not part of the Athletes' Coordinating Body so why not?"

"But generally speaking, sports isn't your thing."

"You're my thing so..." Qianxi shrugged.

"That doesn't explain anything!" Junkai whined as he took one glance at Qianxi.

"Even if sports isn't my thing, I enjoy it too, you know. I also run faster than you." 

"Yeah, it's such a waste. But how did they let you? You aren't even an athlete."

"Boyfriend perks, Wangwang." Qianxi shrugged.

"I really don't know why you're doing this." Junkai chuckled.

"You always protect me and guide me even when you don't know it, Junkai. I want to do the same for you." Qianxi caressed Junkai's hair.

"What are you talking about?" Junkai raised an eyebrow as he looked at Qianxi.

"Don't play dumb, Junkai. You secretly pleaded Mr. Hangeng a while ago that I broke my leg when I was younger so you asked him to settle down a bit on the warm ups."

"That was just today, Qianxi."

"And you introduced me to the dance class."

"Okay, fine. Two things."

"And you always catch the ball before it hurts me. And by always, I mean always. You appear like a ninja." 

"Fine, it's the least I can do for you."

"And you confessed to me." Qianxi smiled.

"Is it really a big deal?" Junkai raised an eyebrow.

"You don't know how much it made me happy, Wang Junkai."

Junkai slowly smiled and pulled Qianxi in a hug.

"I'm glad to make you happy."

"So I'm doing this to make you happy too." Qianxi patted Junkai's back.