You love me

Fools

I love you, love you, love you. You love me, love me, love me.

Mrs. Yi sighed as she looked at her son who has been playing with his dinner.

"Are you still thinking about it?" Mrs. Yi sat next to Qianxi.

Qianxi only nodded.

"Then why don't you ask Kai about it?"

"I don't want him to worry over nothing. I don't want him to get worked up."

"But I don't want my Yangyang looking this sad."

"Ma, do you remember when Junkai asked me to sleep over at his house two nights ago?"

"Mhm, what about it?"

"I saw him at our doorway, waiting for me to get home. He was crying, ma. It was then that I realized that we're both new to this. He's new to having a relationship. He asks what's wrong before he could wait for a few more days, he asks for kisses even though he's my boyfriend. We're both new to this but he's on a different level of innocence. I can't risk that just because I'm insecure."

"After everything that came out of your mouth, I can't believe you still question why he loves you." Mrs. Yi shook her head in disbelief.

"Anyone can care for him like I do, ma. It's nothing that special." Qianxi sighed.

"But he can never care for someone like he does for you. And that's what makes you the one he loves. Give yourself a little bit more credit. You're worth more than you think you are."

Qianxi nodded and hugged his mom.

That next day, Junkai and Qianxi were inside the bus when Junkai took a deep breath which made Qianxi look at him.

"Are you alright?" Qianxi chuckled.

"Want to go on a date?" Junkai faced Qianxi.

Qianxi only blinked as Junkai tightened his hold on Qianxi's hand.

"Right now? Before class? You want to skip school?" Qianxi's eyes widen.

"No! Of course not! I meant after." Junkai shook his head furiously.

"Oh, okay. Yeah, let's go on a date." Qianxi laughed.

"Are we really this bad at dating?" Junkai whined as he placed his head on Qianxi's shoulder.

"Yeah, we really are." Qianxi chuckled.

Inside the classroom, the students were noisy. Mr. Huang was absent due to a cold.

"Serves him right." Junkai smirked.

"Hey, don't be like that." Qianxi flicked Junkai's forehead.

"So now that we have free time, can I borrow your calligraphy notes?" Wutong grinned pleadingly at Qianxi.

"This is why I want to outwin you, Wutong." Junkai glared at Wutong.

"I'm asking Qianxi, not you." Wutong stuck his tongue out.

"Well, he's my boyfriend. I can't let you enslave him."

"What the heck, Junkai? I'm asking for notes, not making him clean our backyard." Wutong laughed.

"Still!"

"Guys, stop fighting. I'm really sorry, Qianxi but I was also sick during that day so can we borrow your notes?" Yinke smiled sheepishly.

"Of course. I don't have a problem with that." Qianxi took out his calligraphy notebook and gave it to Wutong.

Junkai only pouted at Qianxi who only shrugged.

"So, are you joining Junkai at the welcoming to delegates this Monday?"

"I really want to but I have some things that I need to finish. Maybe I'll try to catch up."

"Yuan really wanted to see you. Especially he wanted to ask questions about how you got Junkai to confess to you." Yinke elbowed Qianxi.

"Well, Junkai's there. He'll be the one to tell." Qianxi blushed.

"I already told Yangmi too. She sounded excited to meet you again too."

"Oh, really?"

"Mhm. Although she still has doubts like I told you, she's excited."

Qianxi only nodded.

At a nearby cafe, Qianxi and Junkai went to eat cake.

"Have you already cleaned the spare room?"

"Not yet." Junkai smiled sheepishly.

"Let's clean it on Saturday. Seriously, stop being lazy with cleaning the room." Qianxi facepalmed.

"I want to clean the room with you so I didn't do it." Junkai shrugged.

"Are you going to make me do all the work?" Qianxi glared as he point his fork at Junkai.

"Of course not. What kind of boyfriend would that make me?" Junkai held down Qianxi's fork.

The two eat in peace and started just staring at each other.

"Is something on my face?" Junkai caressed his cheeks.

"Not really. How about on mine?"

"Nothing." Junkai smiled.

"Junkai." Qianxi bit his lip.

"Hmm?" Junkai raised an eyebrow.

"Do you think someone would fall for me?" Qianxi blinked at Junkai.

"I hope not at this moment." Junkai frowned.

"What do you mean?" Qianxi frowned back.

"I don't want anyone else falling for you because you're mine." Junkai frowned deeper.

"What I meant was-"

"Also, I fell for you so of course I'd think anyone can fall for you."

"You're not just anyone, Kai." Qianxi slumped his shoulders.

"And so are you." 

"I meant, you never fell in love with anyone before that I know of. You managed to live a long life without actually fantasizing love. Would someone not like you fall for me?"

"I think you're being weird, Qian." Junkai sighed.

"It's a random thought. Come on, give me an answer." Qianxi whined.

"I'm not as special as you think I am, Qianxi. Anyone can love you because you have a big heart for everyone."

Qianxi nodded but Junkai could still see that he wasn't contented with the answer.

"But I guess it's not why I fell in love with you."

Junkai smirked as Qianxi suddenly looked at him in curiousity.

"Then what did?"

"I don't really know. I just love you. Just you being you made me fall in love."

"It's coming out as nonsense to me, Wangwang." Qianxi folded his arms.

"Listen carefully, Yangyang. There are a lot of things that doesn't make sense. Don't get offended but I thought my feelings for you were nonsense at first."

Qianxi raised an eyebrow.

"Like you, I kept asking for reasons. I kept asking for reasons why my love for you isn't like anyone else's. I know a few people who has the same big heart as yours. A few people who loves to dance. A few people who crams a lot on review weeks. I thought you weren't anyone extraordinary. You were special but not extraordinary."

"So why? How come you fell in love with me?" Qianxi placed his chin on top of his palm.

"Because there are things only you could do to me." Junkai smiled as he reached out to intertwined his fingers with Qianxi's.

Qianxi chuckled.

"I don't know anyone who makes my heart race. I don't know anyone who makes me worry over the littlest things. I don't know anyone I'm afraid of losing. I don't know anyone like that until you came."

Qianxi felt his eyes getting teary.

"Wow, that was emotional." Qianxi laughed as he wiped his tears away.

Junkai laughed as well.

"Is your random thought satisfied now?"

"You answered so much more than the question I asked."

"I like giving you more than what you ask for." Junkai shrugged.

"Cheesy." Qianxi whined.

"This is a date, Qianxi. I'm allowed to be cheesy." Junkai pinched Qianxi's nose.

As they stood in front of Junkai's doorway, Junkai cupped Qianxi's cheeks.

"So what did you learn in today's date, Yangyang?"

"You love me."

"And I'll always will." Junkai pecked Qianxi's lips.