Want your love

Fools

Baby want your love. Baby want your love. Love you, love you.

Junkai was staring outside the window and looking straight at Qianxi's window.

It was a Saturday and Qianxi tagged along with his parents on a business trip.

A knock was heard which made Junkai look at the intruder and saw Yangmi.

Yangmi waved hello in which Junkai only raised an eyebrow at.

"Are you hungry?"

"Not yet, I guess. Are you?"

Junkai only shook his head.

"Is that the only reason why you asked me to come here?" Yangmi chuckled.

"Not really but sit down." Junkai grinned.

Yangmi sat down next to him and carefully placed her head on his shoulder.

"Would Qianxi mind?"

"Qianxi isn't like that." Junkai smirked.

Yangmi only smiled in return.

"So how did it go? How did your talk with Qianxi go?"

Yangmi could feel Junkai's smile faltering into a frown.

"I don't know. Why do I feel like regretting I ever confronted him about it?" Junkai sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"Why does my heart feels like I've been loving him for too much? The kind of too much that he won't be able to give back." Junkai looked down as he played with his fingers.

"Wow, is my hero feeling insecure? Are you really questioning Qianxi's love like that?" Yangmi tsked before she placed her chin on top of Junkai's shoulder.

"Rather than questioning his love, I'm questioning mine. What if... what if I can't live without him? What will become of me?" Junkai looked at Yangmi with teary eyes.

Yangmi sighed as she wiped away Junkai's tears.

Yangmi was unfazed because it wasn't the first time he saw Junkai cry.

Although it was funny because the reason of Junkai crying that time was also because of Qianxi.

That time, it was because of Qianxi's surgery.

"Qianxi always make you cry, huh?" 

"He's my constant." Junkai smiled as he looked at the frame next to his bed with Qianxi's picture in it.

Yangmi smiled as this time, she placed Junkai's head on her shoulder.

"Don't think too much about it. Qianxi's just loving you in the way that he knows how. And if you're that insecure, you can always talk out your feelings with him. He's your boyfriend, you know. Communication is key to a healthy relationship." Yangmi patted Junkai's head.

Junkai only nodded while biting his lips. How will he be able to open that topic with Qianxi?

Yangmi smiled secretly as she thought of a plan.

The next day, Qianxi was packing his bags at the hotel room when his phone vibrated.

Qianxi bit his lip as he received a message from Yangmi.

Yangmi: I need to talk to you. When will you be able to go back to Beijing?

Qianxi: I can go back right now. I also want to talk to you in person.

Yangmi: Wouldn't it burden you? I mean, it's okay. I'm in no hurry to bring you back to Beijing.

Qianxi: It's fine. It won't take me long because I'm almost done packing.

Yangmi: Okay then. Meet me at the school backyard. Does 6pm sound okay?

Qianxi: Yeah, I'll be there.

Qianxi immediately fastened his actions and hurried to check out.

Meanwhile, Yangmi was busy eating noodles with Junkai.

"Who were you texting with?"

"A friend. We're planning to meet later."

"Can I go? I feel so bored at home." Junkai pouted.

"No. I've had enough of your face for now."

"But you were in love with me ever since you were born." Junkai tilted his head to the side.

"Stop mocking me with that!" Yangmi whacked Junkai's head.

"Don't hit me!"

"Just go hang out with Yuan or something."

"Is it a boy?"

"Doesn't matter." Yangmi rolled his eyes.

"Your replacement was fast." Junkai smirked.

"One more and I'll kick you under the table." Yangmi glared.

Soon, Yangmi was sitting on a bench at the school backyard, checking her cellphone.

"Hi, Yangmi."

Yangmi smiled as she gazed at Qianxi, who sat down next to her.

Yangmi opened but Qianxi was faster.

"I'm sorry."

"What?" Yangmi raised an eyebrow as she glanced at Qianxi.

"I said I'm sorry. For not stopping you."

"Stopping me from what?"

"For trying to sway Junkai."

"Oh. That's such a weird apology." Yangmi laughed.

"I know that it's ironic but I just feel bad. You liked him longer than I did and... I don't know." Qianxi sighed.

"I'm sorry too, you know. For trying to squeeze myself in Junkai's heart."

"I forgive you for that. No worries." Qianxi grinned as he scratched his nape.

"So, about me liking him longer..."

Qianxi bit his lip as he looked at Yangmi who was staring straight ahead.

"You said you feel bad. What you said made me think. If I liked him longer than you did, then why didn't you give him up?" Yangmi raised an eyebrow as she looked at Qianxi's widen eyes.

Qianxi was shocked. Does she really have the decency to ask that?

"I..."

"Tell me, Qianxi. The two of you were easily falling apart just because of me. You could've just let him go. I mean, you already ran away more than you know. Why can't you run away one last time and never go back to him?"

Qianxi's hands start turning into fists.

"What can you offer that I can't?"

"I love him more than you do."

Yangmi smiled a little but Qianxi couldn't see it because he was looking at his shoes.

"What?"

"You might've liked him longer but I loved him greater than the years that you liked him."

"How can you say that?"

"You... you lived without him for almost half of your life. You managed to go on as if it's easy. I... I tried leaving him but I can't. I can't breathe without Junkai. He's everywhere I go. I can't erase him. He's my other half."

Yangmi smiled a bit wider as Qianxi looked at the skies with teary eyes.

"Oh really?"

"Ma told me not to revolve my world around him when I got sick once because of him but I can't promise my ma that because I'd give the world if Junkai would ask me to."

Yangmi silently chuckled which went unnoticed by Qianxi.

"You liked him for his kindness and all that. You wanted his kindness. You wanted his attention. You wanted the memories you have with him to grow. And I... I only want his love. I won't ask for more but his love." Qianxi's tears fell as he said the last sentence.

Yangmi turned back into her stoic face when Qianxi looked at him.

"That's why I couldn't give him away. I can't give him away. He's my only certainty."

Yangmi sighed before handing Qianxi her hankerchief in which he took and wiped his tears with.

"Are you okay there, Junkai?"

Qianxi froze as he slowly looked at Yangmi who actually has Junkai on the phone with speakers on.

Junkai didn't respond in the call at all which made Yangmi roll her eyes and end the call.

"W-Why did you do that?"

"Junkai cried yesterday."

"Huh?" Qianxi's eyes widen.

"If you think you're the only one with insecurities then guess again. Junkai has been really in deep thought about it."

"He's... he's not sure of my feelings?"

"More like he's not sure of his own."

Qianxi looked at the front as it was all hard to take in at once.

"My hero... he's scared. He's scared of his own feelings now. I'm pretty sure you're passed that stage but Junkai's going through it. He's afraid of being too in love with you that the future might make you his air. He's afraid of having shortcomings if you won't be there."

Yangmi held Qianxi's hand as she looked at him which made the latter do the same.

"You're his constant, Qianxi. Maybe it's in the way that you love but it makes him feel uneasy and burdensome that he feels that his love is too much."

"That's all I'll ever want, Yangmi." Qianxi smiled.

Yangmi nodded with a smile.

"Qian!"

The two looked at the owner of the voice and saw Junkai who looks like he ran all the way there.

"I'll leave you two now." Yangmi chuckled as she walked away.

Junkai sat next to Qianxi while trying to catch his breath.

"Slow down, Wangwang. I'm not going anywhere."

"I know." 

Qianxi held Junkai's hand and intertwined them which made Junkai stare at him.

"I'm sorry." They said in unison.

Junkai chuckled as Qianxi raised an eyebrow.

"What are you sorry for?"

"For hearing my feelings from the mouth of others. I really wanted to tell you but-"

"I understand, Kai. I'm sorry for not being firm enough."

"I think you're pretty firm but I'm just always panicking. I think it's my second nature after you." 

Qianxi smiled before pulling Junkai by the neck to hug him.

"I love you, Kai." Qianxi buried his face unto Junkai's neck.

"I love you too, Qian." Junkai placed his arms around Qianxi's waist.