Hug me

Fools

I'm a fool, a fool who only sees you. Hug me, hold my hand. I'm a fool who only loves you.

After the incident, Qianxi noticed how extra clingy Yangmi has become.

"Can you tell Coach about me? Yangmi wouldn't stop whining until I take her to this restaurant."

"Of course. Have fun, okay?" Qianxi caressed Junkai's cheek which made the latter grin at nod his head.

"I also asked Yinke to walk you home."

"I can go home by myself, Wangwang." Qianxi rolled his eyes.

"I don't want my boyfriend alone in the bus." Junkai shrugged.

"Just go before Yangmi whine more."

"Yeah, okay. Bye." Junkai gave one last peck on the cheek and immediately ran outside the school gate.

At the gym, Qianxi was quietly walking around the whole gym when Zhihong tapped his shoulder.

"Oh, hi Zhihong." Qianxi smiled.

"You look dead while circling the gym." Zhihong chuckled.

"I need some exercise." 

"So what are you thinking?"

"Nothing in particular." 

"Obviously, it's only Junkai."

"Why ask when you already know, idiot." 

"Small talk, Qianxi. Never heard of it?" Zhihong rolled his eyes.

"So why are you here?"

"Yuhao wanted to watch the soccer practice and asked me to tag along. How about you? Where's Junkai?"

"With Yangmi."

"Junkai's really taking her seriously." Zhihong laughed.

"More like it's Yangmi who's taking him seriously." Qianxi gazed up at the ceiling.

"Is this jealousy I hear?" Zhihong smirked.

"How can you hear an emotion, Zhihong?" Qianxi stuck his tongue out.

"So you are jealous?"

"They're eating at an amazing restoraunt and only the two of them. What kind of boyfriend wouldn't feel a tinsy bitsy jealous?"

"Wow, you're quite honest."

"I don't want to lie, you know."

"And what? You actually let Junkai take her out on a restoraunt?"

"I... I guess I did. I just... I don't want to look possesive and all that. I want him to enjoy."

"There's no harm in letting him know how you feel."

"It will just burden the both of us. I can carry it by myself. Well, until the month ends." 

"Junkai will know about it sooner or later."

"I'll let him know anyway. Just not at the moment." Qianxi sighed.

Qianxi's phone vibrated with a text from Junkai.

Kai: Hey, are you still at the gym?

Qian: Yeah, why? Is there something you need to get?

Kai: I'm coming.

Qian: What's wrong?

Qianxi frowned as Junkai didn't reply to his question.

After a while, it was only Qianxi inside the gym along with Yinke.

"Are you sure you'll stay here?"

"Mhm. Junkai said he's coming. He'll always come, no matter what." Qianxi smiled.

Yinke nodded as he left the gym.

Qianxi sighed as he leaned back against the bleachers and started to unknowingly drift to sleep.

Soon, Qianxi woke up and saw himself at the bus with Junkai.

"J-Junkai? How did we get here?"

"I carried you. You must've been really tired to not be awoken by me."

"Oh." Qianxi scratched his nape before looking at Junkai.

Junkai was quietly staring a far which concerned Qianxi.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Qianxi held Junkai's hand.

"Later." Junkai's voice cracked which made Qianxi bit his lip.

Qianxi thought maybe Junkai wasn't ready to talk yet and was about to bid goodbye at the doorway but was shocked when Junkai also entered the house.

"I'll be sleeping here."

"Umm, okay."

After washing up and all, Junkai and Qianxi were just there standing.

Qianxi sighed before opening his arms.

"Come here, Kai."

Junkai immediately wrapped his arms around Qianxi's waist and buried his face on Qianxi's neck.

Soon enough, Qianxi felt his neck getting wet from Junkai's tears.

"I love you, Wang Junkai." Qianxi whispered as he caressed Junkai's hair.

"I-I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"You knew it all along, did you?" Junkai let go of the hug to gaze at Qianxi who has his eyebrow raised.

"Knew what?"

"Yangmi liking me."

Qianxi's eyes widen but then soon sighed.

"Did she confess to you?"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to worry, Kai." 

"You should've told me." Junkai glared weakly as he was still trying to contain his tears.

"I couldn't tell you because I know you'll be deeply hurt. Yangmi's a precious friend." Qianxi wrapped his arms around Junkai's torso.

"But still." Junkai wiped his tears with his fist which made Qianxi smiled because Junkai looks so cute.

"I'm sorry. I was about to tell you after all this delegate thing."

"But it would already been done."

"At least you'd still know." Qianxi shrugged which made Junkai pout.

After a while, the both of them were lying on the bed facing each other.

"So how did she tell you?"

"She joked about it but I still manage to catch it. She asked if I would be willing enough to break up with you to date her. I wanted to laugh it off like she did but it didn't sound like a joke."

"Oh. So how did you confirm it?"

"I said I can't break up with you and that I love you too much."

"Cheesy." Qianxi groaned.

"Do you want to know or not?" Junkai raised an eyebrow.

"Fine, go on."

"And her smile just gradually fell. And she was said that she loved me since she was born which was ridiculous by the way. And from then on, the dinner was awkward." Junkai sighed.

"Are you still talking to each other?"

Junkai nodded.

"Then why did you cry?"

"Because you knew." Junkai bit his lip.

"So what if I did?"

"You had to contain all your upset feelings. Because you didn't want to offend me. You knew she was trying her best to flirt with me yet you still let it happen. All because you knew I missed hanging out."

"Kai..."

"And all the puzzle pieces started coming together. You were acting strange because of her. Right from the day I told you that she was my delegate up until today."

"I'm fine now."

"But I still hurt you. Without even knowing it."

"You know what, Kai. To get hurt is inevitable. You're worth getting hurt for." 

"I don't like hurting you." Junkai frowned.

"It's all in the past now."

Junkai turned around which made Qianxi raised an eyebrow.

"Hug me."

Qianxi chuckled before slipping an arm in between Junkai's arm and torso and his forehead sticking to Junkai's shoulder.

"You better take me out on a fancy restoraunt too, you know."

"Want to go there tomorrow?"

"I want a different restoraunt. It'll just remind you of Yangmi."

"Just say you're jealous, Yangyang." Junkai smirked.

"Not much, I had a pretty great walk around the gym with Zhihong awhile ago."

"What?! When did Zhihong watch soccer? He's not interested in that before!" Junkai grasped unto Qianxi's arm around him.

"What can I say? He wants to see me." Qianxi laughed.

"Hey! Yi Yang Qianxi!"

"Kidding, kidding. He accompanied Yuhao, you idiot." Qianxi wiggled his nose on Junkai's nape which made the latter laugh a bit because it was ticklish.

"He better stay in his lane."

"You weren't like this before."

"I just didn't show it to you before."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, now hug me tighter and go to sleep."

Qianxi chuckled before trying to stick more into Junkai's back.