Chapter 6

I hate that I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since Chaeyoung and Mina's lovely moment together. It's been almost a week also that the younger girl avoided Mina for the sake of their friendship, as what she thought they are, and will always be. FRIENDS. Mina wanted to confront Chaeng about it, but she doesn't want their friends to know something about them. The midget was so obvious that she's avoiding Mina ever since that day, even their friends noticed that, but the dense cub she is didn't know that her friends knew, that she's really avoiding Mina.

 

What she feel towards the penguin was the real reason why she's avoiding the latter. She can't look at Mina without her heart palpitating like crazy. It bothers her that she has this liking towards the girl she loves to annoy. This feels like the first time she saw Mina, the beating of her heart was something she doesn't want to imagine, but at the same time it excites her that she liked Mina. Chaeyoung wants to deny, but she cannot, much more now that she's avoiding the latter, this just makes her feelings grow.

 

Mina wanted to talk to Chaeng about their last meeting. She wanted to clear things out between them, she wants to confess the feelings that she had for a long time ago. For the first time she saw the cub, she knew that she ed up. Mina didn't like Chaeng, she loves her. All their friends knew that, but Chaeng. The cub is naturally the most dense person ever that she ever met. Hence, she still loves her and will always be loving her. Chaeyoung is this someone you want to be with for the rest of your life, and that's what Mina believes.

 

They are gathering in their regular place in the cafeteria, they were complete with their usual habits of interacting, but not with the cub and the penguin. They both were so silent and awkward, especially Chaeyoung since Mina is talking to Nayeon. The rest of the girls were so noisy, the cub wanted to leave, but she can't. Jihyo will scold her again if she leaves. "Chaeng, how was your art project?" blonde haired girl whispered to the silent cub. "I got a low grade by that ing project." she annoyingly answered.

 

Mina's POV

 

Nayeon unnie and I were talking about her and Jeongyeon unnie's love story. I can't help to feel envy, knowing that I can never experience that kind of love with Chaeng. Look at her now, she's not even glancing at me. "Minari, are you good with Chaeng? I noticed that she's not annoying you these past few days?" Nayeon unnie suddenly changed the topic which I sighed by hearing about it. "I don't know unnie, all of a sudden she acts cold towards me." 

 

"You should go talk to her about that." I hope this is just so easy to do, but it's not. I know Chaeng if she doesn't want to be bothered by the things she's avoiding. "I wish I could, but nah." hoping that I could have the guts that I want to be able to confront her about our current situation. This was just the beginning of our story, but I hope it won't be end sooner. I badly want Chaeng for myself. I need her in my life. "Go talk to her, she's watching us." 

 

As I turned my head to look at her, I caught her looking at me, but she looked away. The girls stood up, about to leave Chaeyoung and I behind. "Minari, you and Chaeng needs to talk." Jihyo orderly stated showing us her sympathetic smile. They leave us behind. Again, I looked at her, she's now looking at me too. She sighed. "Mina unnie, follow me." her voice was so firm that I got goosebumps. I followed her outside. We are on our way to the parking area, where our first unforgettable moment started.

 

"I guess you knew why I brought you here." this is nerve-wracking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter