Chapter 5

I hate that I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darkness surrounded the room of a dangerous cub. The night was luminous, but her room. It has been 4hrs since she last saw Mina, however, the cub can't cease to think of the latter. She never spends her time thinking of Mina, not until tonight. What is this Chaeng? Why are you thinking of her? she asks herself cause it's obviously new for her to think of Mina. After she dropped Mina to her condo, she started to feel something towards the elegant penguin. Do I like her? she's not sure since this is new to her. She liked a girl before and still liking her but it seems that it's going to fade, because Mina is now indaving her. 

 

I should not feel like this towards her, she's just a friend. The cub is not the type to like her friend in more-than-friends way. What did happen to the cub and penguin earlier? Well, the usual thing that they do when they are alone together. Like the awkward atmosphere and the irritated Mina with annoying cub. But earlier was a something new experience, for both girls. 

 

Flashback

 

"Why are you staring at me?" the driving cub asked didn't spare a look for Mina. "You checking me out? Ayeee," the cub teased. "I guess so." Mina countered, with an innocent grin. The cub almost excessively breaks, good thing the light was now red. She gulps before she turned to face Mina, the latter saw the cub gulp and again for the usual reaction of her, the penguin blush by that act from the cub.

 

"Are you hitting on me Minari?" she can't believe this is happening so she hope that this was just all a prank from the penguin. The cub doesn't want to assume things, especially from Mina. "Can I?" she playfully answered, but she still blushing from the sudden question of Chaeng, she's trying to keep her cool, but she failed when Chaeyoung moved her face towards her. "Wh..Whaat?" the latter stuttered, Chaeng keeps on moving forward without saying anything but got interrupted by a horn at their back.

 

"I could kiss you right here if I wasn't driving." Mina got annoyed by that since she didn't expect to see Chaeyoung like this again, she thought that the cub will react like what she expected but she proved herself wrong. It even got worse, she didn't know that it would turn out like their usual, the predator and the prey thingy. "You wish. I was just testing the water." she sigh that she got lost again. Mina didn't know that the cub was blushing the whole time they talk, all of the penguin's focus was Chaeng's lips, that full and plump lips of the younger. 

 

They arrived at the shared condo of J-Line but they are still inside Chaeng's car. The cub wants to talk to Mina about earlier, but it was a prank like what Mina is trying to say earlier. The baby cub looked intently into the older's eyes like she was reading it if the latter has something for her, but there were none so she sighed. "What are you doing?" Mina asked, the cub is acting weird right now."Nothing." she unlock the door for Mina, the latter held the younger's hand and looked in her eyes, trying to say something that she can't put into words. Mina knew that Chaeyoung didn't understand what she's do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter