Chapter 2

I hate that I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They had a staring battle in the dining room when all of a sudden the younger girl cups the older's cheeks, the latter got caught of guard when the midget moves forward, the close proximity between the two was so intense that the older got scared what will happen next.

"This is so early for us Dahyun-ah," Momo was so scared at the same time butterflies in her stomach can't be deny. But then Dahyun took her hands that cupped Momo's face earlier, she read the situation where she knows that the other was so awkward from the start. She let out a sigh and moved her face backwards from the older. 

"I'm sorry unnie." the midget apologized and now eating the jokbal she had on her plate. The older doesn't know how to react in this kind of situation with her crush. She's known as a charismatic dancer, but a fluff of ball and a pabo lady with her friends. She was once in a relationship, but she never ever felt that kind of feelings with her ex.

"It's okay. I thought you were joking earlier, aren't you?" she replied, hoping that wasn't a joke. Dahyun is her crush after all.

"Nah. I really like you Momo unnie." with the truth, the older smiled from ear to ear, she can't help but to celebrate internally. Momo doesn't know how to reply next, she just eats and taking a glance of Dahyun who's now eating happily too. 

"Do you like me too unnie?" Dahyun, as an energetic tofu she is, asked a question that caused Momo to spit the jokbal towards her.

"Omo! Mianhae mianhae Dahyun-ah" the older panicked and took the napkin on her side and immediately wipes the jokbal that got caught on the midget's shirt. 

"I'm okay unnie hahaha" she held Momo's hand, then she took the napkin from the older and wipes herself. Momo is calming herself down when someone entered the kitchen and it was Sana. She just smiled and goes back to her room.

"Momo unnie?" the younger called out.

"Eh?" she's contemplating on what to answer, will she just tell the truth that she's into her also or will she just deny and break the midget's heart. Of course she won't do the last one so she decided to tell her the truth.

"I like you too Dahyun-ah" the latter smiled when she heard those words, she gets out from her chair and walked to Momo and hug her.

"I'm so happy t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter