Chapter 4

I hate that I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch time, the girls are now sitting in their usual seating place with the same arrangement.

 

On the right side; Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Sana, Jihyo. On the opposite side was; Mina, Momo, Dahyun, Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

 

They are silent when they eat, but not always, if the cub starts to annoy the penguin or when the bickering couple starts to bicker, the clingiest couple starts to compliment each other and kiss in front of their friends, or when Sana starts to whine if her girlfriend Tzuyu will not notice her, but it's not complete without their mic leader God Jihyo. She gets easily annoyed with her friends daily habits of interacting, but she loves them though.

 

The girls are currently eating, the first one to finished was Chaeyoung, she's bored with their group's silence so she wanted to play with her favorite penguin, she looked at her with a calm, steady gaze but the latter didn't notice her. She grabs Mina's left hand, the latter choked and looked at her, "What are you doing? Get your hand off me." But this caused the midget gripped her hand tightly. The cub smirked and started to enjoy the long silence in their group with what she is doing right now. "I won't. I like holding your hand." the cub playfully answered.

 

The rest of the group was busy in their own topic leaving the predator and the prey in their own world that the prey finds really annoying.

 

"Don't even throw that flirty lame words to me cub." the penguin challenge giving her smirked, but was easily placed by a blush when the cub moved her face to Mina almost an inch. "Then what will you do if I do that?" the cub accepted the challenge Mina was implying clearly winning the match. "I..I'll..I don't know." the flustered penguin composed herself before she answered, she militantly pushed the cub back to her sit but Chaeyoung was stronger. But she gave up. "Wow you used strong force there huh" she playfully smirked receiving a glare from Mina. 

 

"Whatever" the latter rolled her eyes. But the still visible red tint was still there. The cub looked at her and grinned. "You got nice blush on Mina." Chaeyoung teases Mina with the usual baby voice of hers. Little did they know that their friends are now watching them. "Yes, Mina unnie, you really have nice blush on. Nicer than mine." an energetic eagle joined the teasing. "I gave that to her." the cub proudly said and winked to Mina, the latter gave up and covers her face with her hands, that action made her friends laugh.

 

"Flustered Minari is so cute, right guys?" a bunny girl said receiving approval from her friends. "Only my no-jam dongsaeng can do that." the blonde haired girl added. "Mina, I thought you didn't like Chaeng?" Sana, who joined the teasing has more proofs than any other girls of their group gave a playful gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter