Chapter 17

I hate that I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cub is walking in the park near Mina's condo. She will be picking Tzuyu up, since the latter's mom is in the country, and she wants to spend her days with her daughter. When Chaeyoung got inside the lobby, she waited for Tzuyu's reply of her message. After 5mins, she didn't receive one, so she decided to go to J-Lines's unit. She checked her watch, it's already 10am. "Is she still sleeping?" She asked herself while waiting for the lift to get on the 21st floor. Chaeyoung was leaning on the back, she smiled when she turned her head to the railings where Mina and she, almost kissed. If only you let me kiss you, the elevator dinged. She looked at someone who entered the lift in 9th floor. Chaeyoung's jaw drop, when she saw the girl. Kim Yerim, the girl who just entered didn't know Chaeyoung so she didn't say any words, nor look at the cub.

 

Does she live here also? Or she just visited someone? I hope she lives here, Chaeyoung's mind was full of thoughts about this girl in front of her. The latter noticed that the other was checking her, she turned her head to Chaeyoung, but she didn't caught the cub looking at her. Did she just caught me checking her? Chaeyoung's phone rang, her chingu Tzuyu is calling, but she didn't answer the call, the lift again opened and she's now in the 21st floor. The cub was walking in the hallway, finding J-Line's condo unit, but she couldn't remember the room. She was about to call Mina, when someone holds her hand. Chaeyoung looked at the person who stopped her for calling the penguin. There, standing the one and only Kim Yerim, who caught the heart of Son Chaeyoung. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but, is this bracelet, yours?" The cub looked at the girl's hand holding a silver heart bracelet, she shook answering her crush, that it wasn't hers.

 

"Oh okay," Yeri smiled and leave. Chaeyoung watched the disappearing back of her crush who just entered the elevator. She sighs. "That was close, she held my ing hand!" Chaeyoung stayed at her standing place, she can't get over on what had just happened. That's Kim Yeri, her first crush in middle school. "Hey, Chaeng?" The cub was brought up to reality, when her name got called. She turned her back to the soft voice who called her out. "Mina unnie," The penguin walked to Chaeyoung. "What brought you here?" Although Mina wanted to sound like she's not interested, but her consciousness, took over her. I hope it's because of me, she smiled internally. "I am going to pick up Tzuyu," Chaeyoung smirked while looking at Mina. The latter frowned, she didn't realize that Tzuyu was still in their unit. "Okay, come." 

 

Chaeyoung followed the waddling Mina, She really walks like a penguin. The cub almost laugh, but she holds herself not to. When they got inside, Momo was the only one who's in the living room. "Minari, you bought jokbal that quick? You're better than delivery guys," Momo who's still watching TV, talked without looking at her back. "I'm with Chaeng," When she heard that, she turned her head and eyed Mina slyly. "Oh your Ch..." The oldest girl, got cut off by the blushing Mina who immediately covered . She ran when she saw that look in Momo's eyes. "Shut your mouth!" She gritted her teeth while warning Momo, Mina glared to the raccoon, whose 'innocent' in this situation. Chaeyoung looked at them weirdly, "What's up with you, two hotties?" The cub didn't hear them, a while ago. Mina's cheek is burning, the words Chaeyoung used in English was so endearing. 

 

The cub just asked them with her cute English, but to Mina, that was so hot, that it makes her wet to Chaeyoung's use of words. "Aren't we sweet Chaengie?" Momo asked back, Mina bit her lower lip, looking at the ground, still thinking of the word 'hottie'. She didn't hear the raccoon. "Aniyo," Chaeyoung shook her head, the oldest was just messing with them. "Wae~?" Momo whined, "It's just like that, and Dahyun unnie is your girlfriend, Momoring." The raccoon walked moving in the cub's direction. "Mina likes..." For the 2nd time, the raccoon was cut off by the penguin. "Tzuyu is in Sana's room Chaeyoungie," Mina smiled at the girl, who just gave her smirked. "Okay then," After the younger girl left the living room, Mina turned to Momo, whose eyes are looking at the surrounding everywhere. "You're so mean, Momo~" Mina whined and pout, the older girl just shrugged and went back to their couch, watching.

 

Chaeyoung knocked on Sana's door, after three knocks, Tzuyu who just wore a bathrobe, opened the door. "Holy moly Chou Tzuyu, I know you love Sana's , but your mother wants to see you," agape when she saw Sana on the bed, legs wide open, but covered with the comforter. "Yah! Don't look at my Sana," Chaeyoung laughed with the possessiveness of her friend. "I'm not looking," "Yes, you are," The cub frowned of the accusation from her chingu Tzuyu. "Mina unnie!" Chaeyoung shouts, Tzuyu immediately closed the door, scared of Mina to get them caught. "You pabo," She opened the door again just to tell Chaeyoung that. The cub adorably laughed, Mina, who ran to Chaeyoung, pants. She thought that something bad happened to the cub. "Why? What?! Were you hurt?" She inspects the cub everywhere, Chaeyoung smirked, thinking of something. She pouts and point her lips. The intelligent Mina was nowhere to be found. She unconsciously touched the cub's lip. Chaeyoung on the other side, feels her heart beat was going to explode. 

 

She kissed Mina before, but the girl touching her lips is something new for her, the one she has been purged of curiosity, but now, it feels different. The electric came through their veins when Mina touches the cub's lips. The latter was shocked at what had just happened. "This hurt?" Mina innocently asked, Chaeyoung was still blinking, not knowing what to do. Is this really happening, does she really touched my lips. No, she's still touching it. "What should I do to make this better?" Chaeyoung is looking at Mina in the eyes, the latter saw the spark between them. Chaeyoung slowly lean to the older girl's face. Mina did the same, they are still looking at each other's eyes. Both lost in their ocean deep eyes. Chaeyoung looked at Mina's lips, the latter saw that. The two were about to kiss when suddenly the door of Sana opened, revealing the one and only savage Yoda. "It'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter