Chapter 12

I hate that I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung is walking alone to the gate of their university, she'll wait there for Somi. The latter went first to the gym to pick garbages that Senior used. It's her community service that she needs to render for a week. She told Chaeyoung to wait at the gate  and the cub just obliged. The screaming of Chaeyoung's admirers motivates her, she's that annoying and full of herself adorable cub.

 

She's walking, when she saw Mina walking together with Bambam, the two are so happy that she felt a pang in her chest. This always happens ever since the day she accepted to herself that she likes Mina. She's happy with someone else, I shouldn't have done that earlier. It's too late now. The two were being so close to each other, and Chaeyoung can't take it. The most irritating feeling for her to feel is jealousy.

 

The truth is, it's not that close, but jealousy took over her mind, even though that was just how many inches apart from each other, Chaeyoung thought that it's already a centimeter. Mina doesn't like boys, she also don't like girls. There is this one person whom she really likes, no, scratch that, it's love. Son Chaeyoung is the name. 

 

Mina is walking alone earlier because of her two roommates that will go home together with their girlfriends, Mina didn't drive her car cause it's always Momo's when they go to school together. She was walking when Bambam appeared in front of her and asked her if he could drive her home. That's explains why they are together right now.

 

Chaeyoung pick up her pace and walk towards the two, she caught up on them both and quickly grabbed Mina's hand, "I'll drive you home," Bambam also stopped and looking back and forth to Chaeyoung and Mina, then to their hands. The cub didn't look at Bambam, she's still waiting for Mina's approval. "Oh, hi Chaeyoung."

 

The cub just gave him a glare and pull Mina with her, she didn't want the approval of the girl, now that they are going to where her car is. Mina let herself dragged by Chaeyoung, she nodded when the cub turned her head to Bambam, but the cub didn't notice that. They are walking, when someone called for Chaeng, but the two didn't hear that, so they went inside the car, with Chaeng opening the passenger seat for Mina.

 

Somi was completely forgotten by Chaeng, and she was the one who called for the latter. When they got inside the car, Chaeyoung didn't on the engine, she's still thinking if she could ask Mina if she and Bambam is dating. Chaeyoung is not afraid to ask, but she won't let Mina get uncomfortable with the topic, it's a privacy of the latter that she wants to protect.

 

"Mina unnie? Can I ask you?" She looked at Mina, and the latter did the same. She nodded, sign for Chaeng to continue. "Are you and Bambam oppa, dating?" Mina didn't know why, but she feels happy about the question of the cub. "Are you perhaps, jealous?" Chaeyoung smirked, Mina regrets why she asked that. "No," The penguin nodded, she doesn't want to accept Chaeyoung's challe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter