Chapter 1

I hate that I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You smol bastard, I hate you!" a girl shouted who catches her breath from being chased by a small dangerous tiger.

"That was so cute Mina-yah, I really like Chaeyoung for you" her Sana unnie teases her with the cub yet she just shrug it off cause she doesn't care anyways. 

"Unnie, stop it. I don't like her, she's so annoying." Mina hissed, her Sana unnie did not say anything, instead she laughed, she really loves to tease Mina with this kind of things especially to Son Chaeyoung.

"Arasseo, I'll stop, but, you can't just deny that she's so cute, so fluffy, she's like this baby cub who's at the same time a dangerous one." Sana, with a hint of admiration describes Chaeyoung.

Mina did not say anything at all, she walk passed Sana and didn't even bother to call her unnie, cause she knew that Sana will just keep on talking about Son Chaeyoung, the girl who she don't like ever since she first laid eyes on her.

Mina herselft don't know the exact reason why she hates the cub, it's just that the cub is so annoying for her. She knows that the cub is so cute and talented, therefore she doesn't have any other traits that can convince Mina that she really is not that annoying, that's why she doesn't like her. It's a lame reason actually. 

"Yah! Minari, wait for me!" Sana, who is now running caught up to Mina, she held her chest while walking cause Mina didn't stop even though she keep on shouting earlier to her.

"This girl really." the older said in her thoughts. They are walking to their share condo when they saw their friend Momo outside who's now talking with her crush Dahyun. 

Both girls didn't notice them, they're busy talking, obviously they missed each other, it's been a month since their last meeting with each other that's why.

"Momoring, Dahyunnie, what are you doing here? You can just go inside to talk, why here?" asked Sana playfully.

"Unnie, I missed you." pale skin girl said then went to Sana, who she pull in a tight hug.

"I missed you too D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter