Chapter 3

I hate that I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung on the other side can't sleep thinking of a certain someone. Someone who she likes ever since she met that someone. 

 

Your smile takes me to heaven everytime 

 

She keeps on smiling that her roommate/best friend threw a disgusting look for her. "My chingu Chaengie, you okay?" a tall girl concernedly asks, despite the look she gave to the midget.

 

Chaeyoung snaps from her thoughts and looked at her best friend. "Yes, I am." she smiled and the tall girl believed her that quick. The latter wasn't a good speaker after all. And she trusts her chingu Chaengie.

 

The cub lay down in her bed facing her tall friend, she just looked at her not saying anything. They're comfortable even in their silence. The taller was just reading a Korean-Chinese dictionary. She frowns when she couldn't understand the word, she even pouts and scrunch her nose. That action made the smaller smile.

 

"Tzuyu," she called out. The tall girl looked at her with a questioning look. "Yes, my chingu?" she asked. Now paying attention to her friend.

 

"Want me to help you with that?" she is referring to the dictionary the taller handling. "You're tired, you sleep there. Don't mind me" the taller replied with a smile. Chaeyoung then send a finger heart to her friend while smiling. The latter just smiled and pay her attention to the dictionary she was holding.

 

The cub faced the other direction and her unnie is now in her view, sleeping with slightly open. Chaeyoung wanted to sleep since it's already 10pm, but she can't. How can you sleep when you keep on thinking about someone who doesn't even know you exist. She bitterly smiled, knowing that reality . How come you like someone that fast, it was not even a month ago that she saw the person, but she liked her already. I want her, she thought to herself. She's confident though. The cub is so popular that she has this overflowing confidence that she will definitely have something or someone to be hers. The oozing charisma she have and at the same time freaking adorable self of hers was so undeniable. 

 

"Chaeng, I'm going to turn this lamp off." her friend Tzuyu said. "Goodnight," they both said in unison and smiled. The room was now dark. Chaeyoung doesn't know what to do, since her friend and unnie is now sleeping. She really can't sleep. She grabs her phone on the side of her bed to check if there are any notifications she received, as expected there were so many messages from her friends. She didn't reply to any of those, the cub is not the type to reply for how many hours ago messages, not unless you are important to her.

 

"Is she now sleeping?" she murmured. The cub can't take her eyes off on the photo of a girl in her phone. She keeps on smiling, showing her dimple. It's how she smiles when she's happy genuinely. The cub really liked that girl, no doubt. I want to talk to her, how to make this cub sleep when she only know to think of that girl. 12pm, she just wasted her time staring at her phone, full of pictures of the girl that she likes. She yawns, she put her phone to the right side of her bed and closes her eyes to slee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter