Chapter 14

I hate that I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I know you like me Mina unnie, but tell me the truth." Chaeyoung sounds like she's begging, Mina sighed at how stupid the cub is. It's so obvious now that she just confessed to this adorable girl in front of her, but the cub was still trying to imply something she doesn't know. She then knew that the 'like' she said, was as a friend for the latter. Mina dejectedly smiled. "I said that, you're really dense, how many times do I have to tell you that, Chaeyoungie?" Even though Mina was hurting, she doesn't want the baby cub to notice, so she smiled. A fake one. 

 

"Everyone says that to me," With the face of Chaeng,(A/N that one Chaeyoung did in Signal era when Sana did something on Vlive) Mina wholeheartedly giggled, that makes the cub to look at her smiled. They talked for a while in Mina's door frame, when Dahyun called Chaeyoung from the living room, cause they're going back to their dorm. Tzuyu was already asleep on Sana's bed, . Momo also was in her room, Dahyun cuddled with her, but she fell asleep suddenly. 

 

"Wait, unnie." Chaeyoung shouted back and turned her head back to Mina, the latter told her that she's going to them to the lift, but Chaeyoung insisted that she needs to sleep. "Minari?" The cub scratched her unitchy nape, "Hmm?" She felt a soft pair of lips on her forehead for seconds, Mina's mind went blank when Chaeyoung did that. "Goodnight, Mina" She smiled and walked away, leaving the girl. Mina can't still believe that Chaeyoung kissed her forehead, forehead kissing is a sign of respect, and it's the most preferable kiss of some girls like Mina.

 

Crimson red scattered on her face, she held her cheeks and the flashback of Chaeyoung was the only one she can think of. She lay on her bed with a smile visible on her face, she can't deny that Chaeyoung is something she can't just let go off, even if the girl is so oblivious and dense of what she feels towards her, she's still hoping that someday, the cub can reciprocate her feelings to her. She really loves Son Chaeyoung that much. Mina fell asleep thinking of that certain baby cub, thinking about her in her dreams.

 

// 

 

Dahyun was sitting in the passenger seat, searching a song that she likes in this kind of night. It's already 10pm, yet she's not sleepy. Unlike to the one who's driving, Chaeyoung is yawning when she got in the car. "Want me to drive?" Dahyun worriedly asked to the sleepy baby cub. The latter shook her head, trying herself not to sleep. "It's okay unnie, two blocks left." She assuringly told the worried eagle, who nods. "So, how's you and Somi?" The cub smirked at the mention of the name. "Hmm, we are friends, nothing more, nothing less."  

 

"How about you and Mina unnie?" Chaeyoung genuinely smiled, when Mina's name brought up, "We are happy." A simple, yet dearly words from Chaeyoung. "That's good then, want to know a secret Chaeng?" Dahyun was referring to Mina's feelings for the cub. "Sure!" Chaeyoung answered with gusto, her drowsiness fading.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter