Chapter 7

Tears That Never End

          "So, as you all know, Nickhun and Suzy are accepted to continue their studies, but there's a thing I want to highlight is; do not repeat your mistakes," announced the headmistress, during the assembly. The students replied with a sound of cheering up and also sound of students frowning.

            Victoria didn’t say anything but to keep on smiling, gladly. “Nickhun, how merry I am to see you smile, don’t leave me…it hurts…” she whispered to herself. She was totally proud of Nickhun of what he had been through but still he could make himself met his beloved Victoria.

            Nickhun and Suzy bowed to all the students as a sign of greeting them. “Nickhun oppa!!” shouted the girls, like meeting a singer. Everyone quiet down as the headmistress told them to do.

            “Nickhun, Suzy, once again.. Don’t repeat your mistake at this young age” said the headmistress. Nickhun and Suzy replied with a nod. “And to all the students, strictly I say, do not do the same mistakes!” exclaimed the headmistress. “NE!” answered all the students.

___________________________________________

            All of the students made their way to the class as the assembly has finished. Nickhun’s eyes kept looking for Victoria, but he didn’t see her as the place was crowded with students.

            Victoria was still on her way to the class but then her direction changed as someone pulled her hand. “Follow me, ” said the girl. Victoria could recognize her voice and she knew it was Suzy.

            “Where do you wanna bring me?” Victoria asked but there was no answer coming out from Suzy’s mouth. Suzy was flushed in anger, she held Victoria’s wrist, tightly then made her way to the girls’ toilet.

            As they reached there, Suzy let go Victoria’s hand then immediately pushed her to the wall before she could run. “What is wrong with you Suzy!” she exclaimed as she felt hurt. Suzy glared at her and anger flickered in her eyes.

            She moved herself closer to Victoria then pulled her hair. “AhH!” Victoria exclaimed then tried to push Suzy’s hand away from pulling her hair. Both of them quiet for a second.

            “Okay,… so you want a fight,” added Victoria then smirked. “It is obvious,” answered Suzy. Victoria immediately pushed Suzy but her hand was still pulling Victoria’s hair. Both of them groaned in pain as they fell.

            “Crazy !” shouted Victoria then pulled Suzy’s hair back. “Stop it, moron! It hurts!” Suzy was about to punch Victoria, luckily Victoria stopped her.

            Both of them panted, heavily. “Okay, stop… hurting each other won’t help…” said Victoria then made herself stood up. Suzy bit her lower lip then smirked. She got up from lying down on the floor then glared at Victoria.

            “Victoria, no need to find excuses, just say that you are afraid of being punch, coward!” exclaimed Suzy. Victoria replied with a smirk. She knelt down then pulled Suzy’s shirt harshly while staring at her face.

            “Victoria, I will have a revenge on you, I promise he’ll be mine,” said Suzy then created an evil smile on her cute face. Victoria didn’t say anything; she ended her fight with Suzy by pushing her then left the toilet.

            Victoria was on her way back to the class. Suddenly, she ran into DongWoon. “Hey,” called DongWoon. Victoria raised her head then looked at DongWoon.

            “How are you with him?” asked DongWoon; lost idea of talking. Victoria smirked while smiling. “You saw happened in the class this morning.” Victoria answered then continued to walk; ignoring DongWoon.

            “Victoria…” called DongWoon, once again. Victoria stopped as she heard her name being called out. “You believe in him, right?” asked DongWoon, Victoria didn’t respond; as she heard that question she immediately continued to walk again.

            DongWoon followed her. “Vicky,” he grabbed Victoria’s hand from the back. “Listen to me, would you?” said DongWoon and that made Victoria turned around and looked at DongWoon.

            “If you want to talk about Nickhun now, I don’t have time for that…” said Victoria then glanced over DongWoon. She tried to move her hand away from being held by DongWoon but she couldn’t as DongWoon held it tightly.

            “What do you want?” asked Victoria, sounded furious. “The baby was Nickhun’s… but he never wanted to marry Suzy because he promised that he’ll come back for you,” explained DongWoon.

            Victoria stared at DongWoon for seconds, suddenly her eyes flooded with tears. “What if one day he leaves me?” asked Victoria then ended up crying. “He belongs to God,” answered DongWoon.

            “I do believe in you, Nickhun…. I just afraid that one day…..

                                    You will leave me…..”

___________________________________________

            “Kevin, what am I going to do now?” asked Suzy, sounded worried. “Suzy, would you please stop asking me that question?” replied Kevinia then glanced over Suzy.    

            “Kevin, I’ve lost my ity…. My baby has died!” exclaimed Suzy in a low tone of voice. “Ish! Stop it okay!”Exclaimed Kevinia, back. “You can continue to study now, so what? That’s even better than having a baby…” she added and that made Suzy flushed in anger.

            “Why am I so stupid to follow your lead? You’re mean!” exclaimed Suzy loudly then pushed Kevinia. Kevinia sighed. “Suzy, wake up! You are my friend! Since when you care about you’re or not?” Kevinia exclaimed back. Her loud voice made the others changed their views to them.

            “What happen?” asked Eli, one of their classmates. Kevinia stood up then knocked on the desk, roughly to get everyone’s attention. “Guys! Suzy has lost her ity because of Nickhun, we are classmates, who wants to help me to settle this thing?” said Kevinia.

            Suzy was surprised as she heard that, “Why does she blame Nickhun for all of this…” she thought to herself. “Kev, how are we going to settle thing? ..Suzy won’t get her ity back…” asked MyungSoo, wondered.

            “Myungsoo, let’s get out of that question…. We do this fair and square…” said Kevinia then smiled, evilly. “Make Victoria lost her ity too and… make Nickhun left her, isn’t that easy?” explained Kevinia in a low tone of voice.

            “Let us settle this for you, Suzy…” said Eli then kissed Suzy’s cheek. Kevinia looked at Suzy then smiled at her. “Don’t worry my friend..” she said.